Energy Layer - Wolborg

Quote:==Description==
Wolborg is an adaptation of the Reverse Wolf Attack Ring and Wolborg Bit Chip from the Original Plastic Generation meant for the Burst System. As such it features an overall square/diamond shape with four wolf heads that act as the main contact points and an image of the Bit Beast Wolborg in the center. The only differences between the Energy Layer and the original Attack Ring are that the wolf heads are more rounded, lack the gap in the blades and are more compact making the Layer somewhat smaller overall and the "Bit Chip" is non-removable.

Wolborg features ------. However, two factors leads to the downfall of this Layer despite the teeth; the Layer's design and its weight. Like the original Reverse Wolf Attack Ring, the design of the Layer is too recoil heavy for Stamina and too recoil shallow for Attack due to the blades facing counter-clockwise. Furthermore, like other Remastered Original Plastic Layers, Wolborg is made from only a single layer of plastic and is very hollow which creates light weight. Such weight generates little inertia making this Layer very Burst prone.

==Overall==
Due to Wolborg's recoil inducing shape and light weight this Layer incurs self-Bursts far too easily.

As such, Wolborg is recommended for collection purposes only.

Once I get information on the teeth I can upload this
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:24 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:==Description==
Wolborg is an adaptation of the Reverse Wolf Attack Ring and Wolborg Bit Chip from the Original Plastic Generation meant for the Burst System. As such it features an overall square/diamond shape with four wolf heads that act as the main contact points and an image of the Bit Beast Wolborg in the center. The only differences between the Energy Layer and the original Attack Ring are that the wolf heads are more rounded, lack the gap in the blades and are more compact making the Layer somewhat smaller overall and the "Bit Chip" is non-removable.

Wolborg features ------. However, two factors leads to the downfall of this Layer despite the teeth; the Layer's design and its weight. Like the original Reverse Wolf Attack Ring, the design of the Layer is too recoil heavy for Stamina and too recoil shallow for Attack due to the blades facing counter-clockwise. Furthermore, like other Remastered Original Plastic Layers, Wolborg is made from only a single layer of plastic and is very hollow which creates light weight. Such weight generates little inertia making this Layer very Burst prone.

==Overall==
Due to Wolborg's recoil inducing shape and light weight this Layer incurs self-Bursts far too easily.

As such, Wolborg is recommended for collection purposes only.

Once I get information on the teeth I can upload this

Watch wolborg be heavy
What parts was Wolborg coming with? I don't remember if anything was said on the parts. I'll just delete this post if it is not in the right place.
(Jul. 16, 2018  6:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote: What parts was Wolborg coming with? I don't remember if anything was said on the parts. I'll just delete this post if it is not in the right place.

It comes with 8 Bearing.