Energy Layer - Winning Valkyrie

(Jun. 19, 2018  3:58 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2018  5:53 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: Would you or would you not suggest using Wv.0.Ds

Theoretically a good combo, but for some reason I've personally had trouble with Wv and Destroy. Not sure why, but Wv just doesn't seem to perform as well with Destroy as sX zA. Though I think overall Wv has had slightly better performance with other tips (not really enough to matter, honestly). People have been saying that 7 might be better than 0, but honestly it depends on what you're against.

On that note, wV seems to be too heavy for destroy, I tried wV.7V.Ds, it stayed in the center Like a defense type
Is there a Good substitute attack tip for wV if Xtreme has worn down and Jolt is unobtainable?
Hunter might be a good alternative
(Jun. 20, 2018  8:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hunter might be a good alternative

It's a good suggestion, but wV may be too heavy for it to do any damage
Possibly a worn variable
(Jun. 20, 2018  8:43 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Is there a Good substitute attack tip for wV if Xtreme has worn down and Jolt is unobtainable?

unite is great on wV, but it’s not a direct alternative to xtreme or jolt

but as others have mentioned, hunter or a worn variable would be a direct alternative
Is wV not good stationary?also add 8 in disc suggestions as it makes it eeasy for wV to have aggressive movement on xtreme and jolt
Zankye showcased the Hasbro version and it has no metal on it. It's 10 grams lighter than the original.
(Jun. 28, 2018  4:13 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Is wV not good stationary?also add 8 in disc suggestions as it makes it eeasy for wV to have aggressive movement on xtreme and jolt

It also makes it easier to burst...
Quote:==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
Hasbro's Wonder Valtryek V4, unlike its Takara Tomy counterpart, has no metal in its design. As such, the Layer does not have the weight advantage present in Takara Tomy's Cho-Z Layer System and severely lags behind Xcalius X3 and Luinor L3 in Attack potential.

As such, Wonder Valtryek V4 is recommended for collection purposes only.
I will give Hasbro one thing and one thing only, they made a better prefix for this Layer

Everything else is terrible though
(Oct. 24, 2018  4:21 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
Hasbro's Wonder Valtryek V4, unlike its Takara Tomy counterpart, has no metal in its design. As such, the Layer does not have the weight advantage present in Takara Tomy's Cho-Z Layer System and severely lags behind Xcalius X3 and Luinor L3 in Attack potential.

As such, Wonder Valtryek V4 is recommended for collection purposes only.
I will give Hasbro one thing and one thing only, they made a better prefix for this Layer

Everything else is terrible though

The only way that I can see any of the Turbo parts working is if we make a SlingShock format with only Drivers that are released in said Turbo being usable.
WHAT?! Who thought this was a good idea like legit was someone high when they made this decision?
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:15 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: WHAT?! Who thought this was a good idea like legit was someone high when they made this decision?
Hasbro bladers...lets pray for them...1 like= 1 Prayer for an actual Turbo bey
Edit: Cmon we need more prayers...
Edit2: WE NEED  EVEN MORE!!!
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:52 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:15 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: WHAT?! Who thought this was a good idea like legit was someone high when they made this decision?

Did he put it in a fridge first before touching the [supposedly painted metal looking] plastic piece?
(Oct. 24, 2018  6:12 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:52 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Hasbro bladers...lets pray for them...1 like= 1 Prayer for an actual Turbo bey

Did he put it in a fridge first before touching the [supposedly painted metal looking] plastic piece?

There are screws where there should be pegs, and Wonder Valtryek is half the weight of Winning Valkyrie. I think that more than confirms that there's no metal on the Turbo layers.
(Oct. 24, 2018  6:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  6:12 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Did he put it in a fridge first before touching the [supposedly painted metal looking] plastic piece?

There are screws where there should be pegs, and Wonder Valtryek is half the weight of Winning Valkyrie. I think that more than confirms that there's no metal on the Turbo layers.

Repaired.

Wish I could've spoken only one word for this.
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:52 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Press F to pay respects ( ;_; )
I'm not even sure I want Wonder Valtrek.
Really? Is it truely BEYOND the will of man for hasbro to NOT cut costs where possible?

I mean... I suppose the exclusion of metal for the turbo line of beyblades is to make the beys more financially acessible for a larger target demographic. But still, the entier gimmic and purpose of the chouzetsu line was the inclusion of metal in the layer- to take that out just seems like a slap in the face.
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:18 AM)Kry Wrote: Really? Is it truely BEYOND the will of man for hasbro to NOT cut costs where possible?

I mean... I suppose the exclusion of metal for the turbo line of beyblades is to make the beys more financially acessible for a larger target demographic. But still, the entier gimmic and purpose of the chouzetsu line was the inclusion of metal in the layer- to take that out just seems like a slap in the face.

Ugh, oh well at least they replaced metal with extra thick plastic. If I replace k with a c would it be a censored word?
Probably because the weight of the metal. The slingshock would not work. For it to work it has to be aggressive. If it's not aggressive then the slingshock is useless and won't work. And it look like volcanic would break under the weight for the slingshock. Also update. Mostly all slingshock beys right now have the metal removed.
(Oct. 24, 2018  6:46 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  5:52 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Hasbro bladers...lets pray for them...1 like= 1 Prayer for an actual Turbo bey
Press F to pay respects (;_Wink
F
(Jun. 01, 2018  4:56 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I see a confusion. Two threads, two different meanings. Z achilles is a welcome addition if one already has winning Valkyrie or Sieg Xcalibur and Winning Valkyrie is a welcome addition if one already has Z Achilles or Sieg Xcalibur. I am in confusion right now like an endless loop.

No, Winning Valkyrie is top tier. The others are welcome additions, but Winning Valkyrie remains a must have.

and to everyone else: I think we can all agree that Beyblade Burst Turbo was a complete let down. No metal, weak slopes, gimmick that only kind of works, how much worse can it get? Maybe Hasbro got overconfident because the Evolution line was good.
I have a wV but 2 of the 6 teeth broke so now im sad;(

(Oct. 24, 2018  6:46 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
Press F to pay respects ( ;_; )

F