Energy Layer: Wild Wyvern/Wyvron W2

Quote:Wyvron W2, known as Wild Wyvern (Wairudo Waibān, ワイルドワイバーン) in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Dual Layer System. It debuted with the B-41 Booster Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit on April 29th, 2016.

==Description==
Wyvron W2 is a Defense Type Layer that features eight blades that alternate between colored and clear plastic and like its name sake, the head of a wyvern above the center.

While Wyvron W2 may seem round and thus ideal for defensive purposes at first glance, upon closer inspection it's actually square in shape, each of the corners of this square shape create points of recoil making it unsuitable for defense. The Takara Tomy release of Wyvron W2 has teeth akin to Caynox which leads to the downfall of this layer. The teeth are so short that they are unable to withstand the recoil that comes with the square shape making Wyvron W2 incredibly prone to losses by Burst.

==Overall==
Wyvron W2 suffers from both a recoil producing shape and incredibly weak teeth, causing it to burst far too easily in battle. As such, this Layer is suitable only for collection purposes.

==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
Due to the slopes in the Hasbro release, Wyvron W2 has significantly more Burst resistance than the Takara Tomy version. However the square shape still makes this Layer unsuitable for defense and the Burst resistance lags behind other Layers such as Unicrest and Kerbeus K2. As such, the Hasbro release of Wyvron W2 is also suitable only for collection purposes.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-41 Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit (purple)
  • B-61 Wild Wyvern Jerk Gyro (Random Booster Vol 4) (red)
  • Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit (Whopping Gold Ver.) (metallic gold)
  • BG-04 Random Layer Collection 4 (translucent black)
  • B-65 Wild Wyvern Infinity Yielding (Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver.) (white)
==Hasbro==
  • B____ Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive (purple)
  • B____ Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive (olive green)
  • B____ Wyvron W2 and Odax O2 Dual Pack (red)

One of the simpler and shorter ones to write. Tell me what you think.
Bump, I think this is good enough to publish but I need official confirmation.
Really awesome articles. In my opinion you write the best drafts. Smile
(Jun. 10, 2017  8:52 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Bump, I think this is good enough to publish but I need official confirmation.

looks good to me but will it be okay to publish it without the hasbro ver?
Bump, I really think this can be published but I have to get official confirmation
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:53 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Bump, I really think this can be published but I have to get official confirmation

so far what i have heard the hasbro W2 has better locking mechanism than its TT counterpart but still it is not enough for its recoil causing square shape.so both versions are prettty similar in performance. u should mention that.also W2(TT) layer weighs 8.3g.i also heard that hasbro W2 is good agins D2(tt) not consisently tho like many other layers.
(May. 02, 2017  9:06 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Wyvron W2, known as Wild Wyvern (Wairudo Waibān, ワイルドワイバーン) in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Dual Layer System. It debuted with the B-41 Booster Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit on April 29th, 2016.

==Description==
Wyvron W2 is a Defense Type Layer that features eight blades that alternate between colored and clear plastic and like its name sake, the head of a wyvern above the center.

While Wyvron W2 may seem round and thus ideal for defensive purposes at first glance, upon closer inspection it's actually square in shape, each of the corners of this square shape create points of recoil making it unsuitable for defense. The Takara Tomy release of Wyvron W2 has teeth akin to Caynox which leads to the downfall of this layer. The teeth are so short that they are unable to withstand the recoil that comes with the square shape making Wyvron W2 incredibly prone to losses by Burst.

==Overall==
Wyvron W2 suffers from both a recoil producing shape and incredibly weak teeth, causing it to burst far too easily in battle. Furthermore, with the release of the Beyblade Evolution/Beyblade God series of Layers, Wyvron W2 is comparatively too light. As such, this Layer is suitable only for collection purposes.

==Differences in the Hasbro Version==
Due to the slopes in the Hasbro release, Wyvron W2 has significantly more Burst resistance than the Takara Tomy version. However the square shape still makes this Layer unsuitable for defense and the Burst resistance lags behind other Layers such as Unicrest and Kerbeus K2. As such, the Hasbro release of Wyvron W2 is also suitable only for collection purposes.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-41 Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit (purple)
  • B-61 Wild Wyvern Jerk Gyro (Random Booster Vol 4) (red)
  • Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit (Whopping Gold Ver.) (metallic gold)
  • BG-04 Random Layer Collection 4 (translucent black)
  • B-65 Wild Wyvern Infinity Yielding (Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver.) (white)
==Hasbro==
  • Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive (purple)
  • Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive (olive green)
  • Wyvron W2 and Odax O2 Dual Pack (red)

You know the drill, weight creep