Energy Layer - Hades H3

(Nov. 02, 2020  4:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:35 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: DAM IT JUPITER SHUT UP AND NO I AM NOT NECROSCRIPTING SO STOP SAYING THAT. and I am not comparing them together just saying that it is not as good as pegasus so don't tell me what to do at all retard.

First off don’t call me a retard it’s not nice and can get you banned. Secondly do you know the definition of a retard?
if anyones a retard he is he said not as good as pegasus which is comparing then says its not PFFT
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not until jupiter stop telling me what to do and you don't talk to me like that either.

Stop it now. You are going to get banned
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not until jupiter stop telling me what to do and you don't talk to me like that either.

Why should I stop telling you how not to be banned?
yeah I know what retard means it means to delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.

and beykid shut the hell up because you know you won't do anything to me
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I know what retard means it means to delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.

DOESN'T MATTER! The wbo has rules for a reason READ THEM
no stop telling me what to chat about beyblades
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I know what retard means it means to delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.

and beykid shut the hell up because you know you won't do anything to me

W H E E Z E UR THE FECKIN RETARD THATS NOT WHAT RETARD MEANSSS
jupitier you started telling me not to compare beyblades and so what? It does not matter if they are burst or metal
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no stop telling me what to chat about beyblades

I'm not. I'm saying don't call people that and if you don't want to get banned, read the rules and FOLLOW THEM
actually beykid that is what it means you idiot so shut up and get your facts straight
Guys stop calling each other retards it’s not a nice term and some of us actually know people who are mentally disabled and find it insulting. Consider yourselves lucky that you don’t have a brain condition.
plus if your calling him a retard what is he stoping you from acomplishing GodzillaFan101
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: jupitier you started telling me not to compare beyblades and so what? It does not matter if they are burst or metal

It’s kind of pointless right. It’s like comparing puri puri prisoner to saitama, pointless.
its accomplishing not acomplishing spell right

and if I want to compare burst to metal what does it matter to you?
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: actually beykid that is what it means you idiot so shut up and get your facts straight

Ok y'know what? You are going to get banned. You need to follow the rules and thank you EarthHelios
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:47 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: actually beykid that is what it means you idiot so shut up and get your facts straight

Ok y'know what? You are going to get banned. You need to follow the rules and thank you EarthHelios

Np
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:45 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: its accomplishing not acomplishing spell right

and if I want to compare burst to metal what does it matter to you?

It matters because it isn't a fair comparison
I don’t want GodzillaFan banned because he probably doesn’t understand that this isn’t a YouTube chat section where you can say whatever you want whenever you want for no reason
Im banning you. your the one talking to me and guess what? STOP TALKING TO ME I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO GO AWAY
(Nov. 02, 2020  4:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t want GodzillaFan banned because he probably doesn’t understand that this isn’t a YouTube chat section where you can say whatever you want whenever you want for no reason

Wait doesnt Youtube have a similar rule where basically your not supposed to say rude stuff
You all need to chill. The article is not published, so it’s an evergreen, if of course it’s on topic. It’s not. Don’t call people bad names, don’t point out any incorrect spelling, and chill with the caps. You are all making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. Chill