Energy Layer - Cho-Z Valkyrie

Quote:==Description==
Cho-Z Valkyrie is an Attack Type Energy Layer, the center features a feathered, armored face facing forward, akin to its predecessor Winning Valkyrie, meant to represent the Layer's namesake; Odin's handmaidens of Norse mythology, albeit changed to match the anime's rendition; an armored knight. Like its predecessors, Cho-Z Valkyrie features three large wings as the primary points of contact, granting the Layer high Knock-Out and Burst Attack potential. As part of the SlingShock/Cho-Z Layer System, Cho-Z Valkyrie features metal in its design; in this case, concentrated behind each wing and in the center. Cho-Z Valkyrie also features a gimmick; the Layer features an anti-Bursting mechanism called the "Cho-Z Awakening System".

The Layer's size and the inclusion of metal makes Cho-Z Valkyrie heavier than most SwitchStrike/God Layers and improves Attack Potential by increasing the weight of the Layer, granting higher inertia that increases both KO and Burst Attack as well as increasing the Layer's Burst resistance as the high inertia resists teeth skipping, a property that compliments the tall teeth of the Takara Tomy release of Cho-Z Valkyrie. Due to these factors and the shape of the blades, Cho-Z Valkyrie performs well in Attack Combinations. However, the wings of Cho-Z Valkyrie are small and made at an obtuse angle, more so than its predecessors, which hinders recoil, though the weight of the Layer can compensate.

At high spin velocity, red sub-wings calledd the "Cho-Z Wings" extend from the Layer, in turn extending a tab located in the left groove meant to fit the prongs of the Disc. This tab then obstructs the Disc from moving during impact, preventing the loss of the last click and preventing the Cho-Z Valkyrie combination from Bursting.

Unlike previous Cho-Z Layers, Cho-Z Valkyrie is incompatible with a Level Chip.

==Overall==

Now to see how well it performs and if the gimmick is strong enough to work as intended
It's not part of choice z system, it's choice z awakening system, after we will have Cho Z awakened System, and after that maybe choice z sleeping (pun) or Cho z Ultimate system and the end as told by blaDer ken beyblade burst will have season 5.
In the promo video, you pop out the wings manually unlike the anime, where the spin velocity makes the red wings extend out.
(Nov. 08, 2018  10:45 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: In the promo video, you pop out the wings manually unlike the anime, where the spin velocity makes the red wings extend out.

They do that to show the mechanism, because unless you have a high speed camera, you can't show it the normal way
I pretty sure this might be banned in tournaments
It’s not that strong though I mean If in a good attack combo it can destroy common beys like Acher Hercules and layers such as revive Phoenix but the small wings do hender its ability to create bursts,on beys with weeker teath it can destroy beys and espacially with the bearing driver and eternal having Pom that are currently meta a combo with cho z valk can create easy knock outs,still don’t know wether to use cho z valk or dead hades for a deck format
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:11 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: It’s not that strong though I mean If in a good attack combo it can destroy common beys like Archer Hercules and layers such as Revive Phoenix, but the small wings do hinder its ability to create bursts on beys with weaker teeth. It can destroy beys, and especially with the Bearing driver and Eternal having POM that are currently meta a combo with Cho Z Valk can create easy knock outs,still don’t know weather to use Cho Z Valk or Dead Hades for a deck format
Definitely not rP. CzV might Ko it tho. However, At the last tourney, It did super well against my hS Xt+ combo so its definitely has potential.
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:31 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:11 AM)ClexBlades Wrote: It’s not that strong though I mean If in a good attack combo it can destroy common beys like Archer Hercules and layers such as Revive Phoenix, but the small wings do hinder its ability to create bursts on beys with weaker teeth. It can destroy beys, and especially with the Bearing driver and Eternal having POM that are currently meta a combo with Cho Z Valk can create easy knock outs,still don’t know weather to use Cho Z Valk or Dead Hades for a deck format
Definitely not rP. CzV might Ko it tho. However, At the last tourney, It did super well against my hS Xt+ combo so its definitely has potential.
Crazy Aries Made a Video which had
rP outer Eternal
DESTRUCTION BY
CzV
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:42 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:31 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Definitely not rP. CzV might Ko it tho. However, At the last tourney, It did super well against my hS Xt+ combo so its definitely has potential.
Crazy Aries Made a Video which had
rP outer Eternal
DESTRUCTION BY
CzV
Actual tests? or just a random battle I suppose.
i mean arnt tests random battles Uncertain

i still think cho z valk should either get the must buy or good collection thing still dont know what driver to use for it my personal combo is Cho z valkyrie 00bump but dont know what driver like x' z' ds'
Additional information can be made to this draft so that the Cho-Z Awakening System can be explained in conjunction to Cho-Z Valkyrie.

As part of the Cho-Z Awakening System, Cho-Z Valkyrie features a string of two features in the layer. One is that the layer houses metal like all Cho-Z Layers, but with a little less to avoid overpowering. The next is a special feature that fits its name entirely, it is capable of Awakening to release its Cho-Z Wings.

When Cho-Z Valkyrie is launched as normal, the Cho-Z wings won’t release due to lack of high centrifugal force, leaving the high recoil parts of the layer mostly exposed so that when the bey attacks, it is more likely to strike with the wings than in its Awakened mode.

Awakened mode is when the Cho-Z wings have been released with high launch power resulting in high centrifugal force. The three Cho-Z Wings are supported by high strength springs, with a plastic piece with a slope on the side where it isn’t awakened, and a much steeper side where the Cho-Z Wings are activated, preventing marginal force from placing them back into the layer. The Top Left Wing supports the layer itself with a burst stopper, a triangle that prevents the Forge Disc from progressing to the final click of the bey, but also prevents the user from reattaching it to the launcher, requiring the user to disable the Wings before launching to reawaken the bey.
When the Cho-Z Awakening Sustem is activated on Cho-Z Valkyrie, it’s shape changes to a dramatic extent, due to how big the Cho-Z Wings are. The Wings are located following behind the high recoil wing that Valkyrie usually has when unawakened, shaped like a feathered wing blade, these Cho-Z Wings deal more burst damage by their jagged shape, but these wings also shorten the gap between two high recoil wings, making high recoil much less likely. Due to the Burst Stoppers being strengthened by the High strength spring and steep slope of the plastic piece, they are nearly immovable and can only be sprung back inwards by massive impact force, a feat that certain combinations can achieve.

Due to the dramatic impact of the Cho-Z Awakening System’s performance as well as the Burst Stoppers’ intense strength, Cho-Z Valkyrie (along with other Cho-Z Awakening System Layers) is a Must Have if one can achieve Awakening and a Welcome Addition to a blader’s Collection if one is incapable of achieving Awakening.

If this suits to your liking, you may edit it as much as possible as well as relocate certain paragraphs, even remove unnecessary or untrue content.

This is assuming Tomy can create multiple colour variants of the same beyblade energy layer, so saying things like red is an upset, maybe not but still.
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: ==Description==
Cho-Z Valkyrie is an Attack Type Energy Layer, the center features a feathered, armored face facing forward, akin to its predecessor Winning Valkyrie, meant to represent the Layer's namesake; Odin's handmaidens of Norse mythology, albeit changed to match the anime's rendition; an armored knight. Like its predecessors, Cho-Z Valkyrie features three large wings as the primary points of contact, granting the Layer high Knock-Out and Burst Attack potential. As part of the SlingShock/Cho-Z Layer System, Cho-Z Valkyrie features metal in its design; in this case, concentrated behind each wing and in the center However, Cho-Z Valkyrie feature less metal than most other Cho-Z Layers and most of its weight comes from its size. Cho-Z Valkyrie also features a gimmick; the Layer features an anti-Bursting mechanism called the "Cho-Z Awakening System".

At high spin velocity, the centrifugal force activates a bistable mechanism, revealing red sub-wings called the "Cho-Z Wings" and in turn extending a Burst-stopping tab located in the left groove meant to fit the prongs of the Disc. This Burst-stopper then obstructs the Disc from moving during impact, preventing the loss of the last click and preventing the Cho-Z Valkyrie combination from Bursting. Due to the bistable mechanism, the wings and tab do not retract when spin speeds are low and must be manually pushed in after every match, the mechanism also allows the gimmick to work as intended.

Because of Cho-Z Valkyrie's triangular design, only the upper-left wing will move the tab with the other two being purely aesthetic. However, due to the bistable mechanism, Cho-Z Valkyrie requires rather extreme spin speeds for the gimmick to activate which may be difficult for younger bladers.

The Layer's size and the inclusion of metal makes Cho-Z Valkyrie heavier than most SwitchStrike/God Layers and improves Attack Potential by increasing the weight of the Layer, granting higher inertia that increases both KO and Burst Attack as well as increasing the Layer's Burst resistance as the high inertia resists teeth skipping, a property that compliments the tall teeth of the Takara Tomy release of Cho-Z Valkyrie. Due to these factors and the shape of the blades, Cho-Z Valkyrie performs well in Attack Combinations. However, the wings of Cho-Z Valkyrie show greater Attack potential when the "Cho-Z Wings" are not active as they cover up a more acute point of contact and when the "Cho-Z Wings" are active, the new point of contact is much more obtuse, reducing recoil. Though the weight of the Layer and the high speed needed to activate the gimmick can mostly compensate.

Unlike previous Cho-Z Layers and like other Layers with the "Cho-Z" prefix, Cho-Z Valkyrie is incompatible with a Level Chip.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Cho-Z Valkyrie can be used in the Attack Combination Cho-Z Valkyrie 0/00/10/8/7 Bump/Turn/Meteor Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Hunter'/Jolt/Jolt'/Zephyr/Zephyr'/Accel/Accel'. The heavy weight of 0/00/10/8/7 Bump/Turn/Meteor and high speed of Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Hunter'/Jolt/Jolt' bolsters Cho-Z Valkyrie's Attack potential while the Layer's weight, strong teeth and gimmick compensates for the Burst risk. If one struggles to control rubber tips at the spin speeds needed to activate Cho-Z Valkyrie's gimmick, then Zephyr/Zephyr'/Accel/Accel' can be used instead with the combination's high spin speeds compensating for the slower movement.

==Overall==

While lighter than Winning Valkyrie, Cho-Z Valkyrie's heavy weight, strong teeth and working gimmick make the Layer one of the best choices for Right-Spin Attack at the time of writing.

As such, Cho-Z Valkyrie is a must have for competitive bladers.
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  7:00 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: ==Description==
Cho-Z Valkyrie is an Attack Type Energy Layer, the center features a feathered, armored face facing forward, akin to its predecessor Winning Valkyrie, meant to represent the Layer's namesake; Odin's handmaidens of Norse mythology, albeit changed to match the anime's rendition; an armored knight. Like its predecessors, Cho-Z Valkyrie features three large wings as the primary points of contact, granting the Layer high Knock-Out and Burst Attack potential. As part of the SlingShock/Cho-Z Layer System, Cho-Z Valkyrie features metal in its design; in this case, concentrated behind each wing and in the center However, Cho-Z Valkyrie feature less metal than most other Cho-Z Layers and most of its weight comes from its size. Cho-Z Valkyrie also features a gimmick; the Layer features an anti-Bursting mechanism called the "Cho-Z Awakening System".

At high spin velocity, the centrifugal force activates a bistable mechanism, revealing red sub-wings called the "Cho-Z Wings" and in turn extending a Burst-stopping tab located in the left groove meant to fit the prongs of the Disc. This Burst-stopper then obstructs the Disc from moving during impact, preventing the loss of the last click and preventing the Cho-Z Valkyrie combination from Bursting. Due to the bistable mechanism, the wings and tab do not retract when spin speeds are low and must be manually pushed in after every match, the mechanism also allows the gimmick to work as intended.

Because of Cho-Z Valkyrie's triangular design, only the upper-left wing will move the tab with the other two being purely aesthetic. However, due to the bistable mechanism, Cho-Z Valkyrie requires rather extreme spin speeds for the gimmick to activate which may be difficult for younger bladers.

The Layer's size and the inclusion of metal makes Cho-Z Valkyrie heavier than most SwitchStrike/God Layers and improves Attack Potential by increasing the weight of the Layer, granting higher inertia that increases both KO and Burst Attack as well as increasing the Layer's Burst resistance as the high inertia resists teeth skipping, a property that compliments the tall teeth of the Takara Tomy release of Cho-Z Valkyrie. Due to these factors and the shape of the blades, Cho-Z Valkyrie performs well in Attack Combinations. However, the wings of Cho-Z Valkyrie show greater Attack potential when the "Cho-Z Wings" are not active as they cover up a more acute point of contact and when the "Cho-Z Wings" are active, the new point of contact is much more obtuse, reducing recoil. Though the weight of the Layer and the high speed needed to activate the gimmick can mostly compensate.

Unlike previous Cho-Z Layers and like other Layers with the "Cho-Z" prefix, Cho-Z Valkyrie is incompatible with a Level Chip.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Cho-Z Valkyrie can be used in the Attack Combination Cho-Z Valkyrie 0/00/10/8/7 Bump/Turn/Meteor Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Hunter'/Jolt/Jolt'/Zephyr/Zephyr'/Accel/Accel'. The heavy weight of 0/00/10/8/7 Bump/Turn/Meteor and high speed of Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Hunter'/Jolt/Jolt' bolsters Cho-Z Valkyrie's Attack potential while the Layer's weight, strong teeth and gimmick compensates for the Burst risk. If one struggles to control rubber tips at the spin speeds needed to activate Cho-Z Valkyrie's gimmick, then Zephyr/Zephyr'/Accel/Accel' can be used instead with the combination's high spin speeds compensating for the slower movement.

==Overall==

While lighter than Winning Valkyrie, Cho-Z Valkyrie's heavy weight, strong teeth and working gimmick make the Layer one of the best choices for Right-Spin Attack at the time of writing.

As such, Cho-Z Valkyrie is a must have for competitive bladers.

Cho-Z Valkyrie is heavier than Winning Valkyrie.
Red sub-wings. Really?

It’s okay with you, but it feels funny after what I just said back in the other reply.
(Feb. 14, 2019  7:56 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Red sub-wings. Really?

It’s okay with you, but it feels funny after what I just said back in the other reply.

I knew all of that before hand, I have Cho-Z Valkyrie and was testing it. I just couldn't update this until now because I was busy with College
(Feb. 14, 2019  9:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  7:56 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Red sub-wings. Really?

I knew all of that before hand, I have Cho-Z Valkyrie and was testing it. I just couldn't update this until now because I was busy with College

You know that Cho z Valkyrie is heavier than Winning Valkyrie right?
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  9:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I knew all of that before hand, I have Cho-Z Valkyrie and was testing it. I just couldn't update this until now because I was busy with College

You know that Cho z Valkyrie is heavier than Winning Valkyrie right?

It is the opposite
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: You know that Cho z Valkyrie is heavier than Winning Valkyrie right?

It is the opposite

No, you're wrong.
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It is the opposite

No, you're wrong.

5 minutes please

[Image: 35n92qw.jpg]
[Image: 1x83q.jpg]
You win G2, I under estimated Less metal
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:45 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, you're wrong.

5 minutes please

[Image: 35n92qw.jpg]
[Image: 1x83q.jpg]
You win G2, I under estimated Less metal

Just so you know, after you just did, you got my respect. I appreciate that man. We should change it on the wiki.
Still can't find the perfect combo for it though... Someone please help me out. Also is this message breaking the rules?
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:07 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Still can't find the perfect combo for it though... Someone please help me out. Also is this message breaking the rules?

No it's not, and Blitz is amazing for Cho-Z Valkyrie, and use Xtreme' try not to open the wings, but don't launch too weak. So Cho-Z Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme'
(Aug. 31, 2019  8:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  6:07 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Still can't find the perfect combo for it though... Someone please help me out. Also is this message breaking the rules?

No it's not, and Blitz is amazing for Cho-Z Valkyrie, and use Xtreme' try not to open the wings, but don't launch too weak. So Cho-Z Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme'

I would love to use that combo, but Rouzuke aside that Blitz with Ultimate Reboot is fantastic. I researched the statistics for both performance tips and it seems that Ultimate Reboot has more weight  than Xtreme’, so should I use Ultimate Reboot? Please give me some tips.
(Sep. 01, 2019  1:26 AM)DreadAqua Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  8:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: No it's not, and Blitz is amazing for Cho-Z Valkyrie, and use Xtreme' try not to open the wings, but don't launch too weak. So Cho-Z Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme'

I would love to use that combo, but Rouzuke aside that Blitz with Ultimate Reboot is fantastic. I researched the statistics for both performance tips and it seems that Ultimate Reboot has more weight  than Xtreme’, so should I use Ultimate Reboot? Please give me some tips.
Although Ul has more weight, you’d be better off without activating the Cho-Z awakening system on Cho-Z Valkyrie so Xtreme’ would compensate for that. Also Rouzuke probably activates the Cho-Z wings.
(Sep. 01, 2019  2:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  1:26 AM)DreadAqua Wrote: I would love to use that combo, but Rouzuke aside that Blitz with Ultimate Reboot is fantastic. I researched the statistics for both performance tips and it seems that Ultimate Reboot has more weight  than Xtreme’, so should I use Ultimate Reboot? Please give me some tips.
Although Ul has more weight, you’d be better off without activating the Cho-Z awakening system on Cho-Z Valkyrie so Xtreme’ would compensate for that. Also Rouzuke probably activates the Cho-Z wings.

I got no choice lol it's still good for Spin Finishes