Endurance Dranzer

Please don't dismss this actually try it out.

AR - Turtle Survivor
WD MG
SG Left Spin Casings Dranzer S
BB Dranzer S (Attack mode)

When launched in the center of the stadium it can actually beat Galeon. I will do further testing with Driger S and this attack combo tomorrow

AR Triple Wing
WD Wide Defense
BB Grip Base
Ummm, WD on the first one is MG??? What is that?
The Magnetic Weight Disk
Not a bad combo at all Dude! Interesting...
Thanks Anu! It is quite weird the life after death type ability isn't it.
Your welcome... And YES It sure is..! And when I say not bad I don't mean OK I actually mean Very Gd XD Tongue_out
Hmmm, its basicly a pure life after death combination, I've tried something like this before and it doesn't work to well. I tried this (using my broken Turtle Survivor) and it could beat my defense combo's but not anything else I tried against it (Driger V2, 10bGekiryu-oh(new mold)) and it got beaten. We've known that Dranzer S base has very nice life after death but there's no way to use it legally.
I don't get the point of using attack mode on this.
(Feb. 01, 2009  10:31 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Hmmm, its basicly a pure life after death combination, I've tried something like this before and it doesn't work to well. I tried this (using my broken Turtle Survivor) and it could beat my defense combo's but not anything else I tried against it (Driger V2, 10bGekiryu-oh(new mold)) and it got beaten. We've known that Dranzer S base has very nice life after death but there's no way to use it legally.

Ah okay - like I said only tested against Galeon, so you are most probably right
No, that is incorrect. I use it as one of my most competitive combos and it does extremely well in terms of survival and it steals spin efficiently. So to put it in the easiest way possible, it is possible to use it legally and it will work. Anyone who has ever played me in a tourney like anubis or anyone else will tell you that the base with my combo is great. Even Cye can tell you since he played me too. The best way to use this is in attack mode believe it or not because it needs to constanly be moving around to get in contact with the opposing beyblade to take its spin.