Endurance Custom

Here is my endurance custom:

AR: Driger S
WD: Wide Defense (or Wide Survivor -- I do not have this so I am not sure)
SG: Zeus
Shaft: Zeus, with 2 NSK bearings
BB: Zeus

It is actually a very simple custom, but works quite well. Any suggestions to improve this? THanks!
Z Wrote:Here is my endurance custom:

AR: Driger S
WD: Wide Defense (or Wide Survivor -- I do not have this so I am not sure)
SG: Zeus
Shaft: Zeus, with 2 NSK bearings
BB: Zeus

It is actually a very simple custom, but works quite well. Any suggestions to improve this? THanks!

I use a variation with Gabriel AR and Wolborg IV BB. Concept is fine. Actually, I think it's quite nice to see people using this SG more.
Is Wolborg IV BB useful at all? I heard that the EG is able to wind up itself when it hits an opponent's bey. Won't a zombie blade work better? I am not sure here since I do not have a Wolborg IV.
People would use it more if they could get the Takara version.

Wolborg IV is very defensive since it's in a circular shape. It's not always going to wind itself up constantly after a hit, but it slightly can depending on the hit. A zombie would probably work better, but most of us are trying to avoid using those too much since they're too strong/over used.
Is it that the Zeus beyblade from Hasbro contains an EG instead?
Z Wrote:Is Wolborg IV BB useful at all? I heard that the EG is able to wind up itself when it hits an opponent's bey. Won't a zombie blade work better? I am not sure here since I do not have a Wolborg IV.

Theoretically it works that way, but as always the system isn't perfect.

What's nice about it is that it releases spin over an extended period of time, also, as mentioned, it has good defence. It had a third usage, if used in left spin it acts as a free shaft, but this is now illegal. Pity, because it was so damn fun to use, almost like a gyro type.

Z Wrote:Is it that the Zeus beyblade from Hasbro contains an EG instead?

Yeah, and with a metal ball CEW