(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide}

Poll: Do you like this team?

Yes
36.36%
Yes,ofcourse
63.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
I didn't want to really change any of your original work. Otherwise I would of changed it so much, hah.
I have the feeling you put the (elite) part I'm the title to copy the Bitbesst bladers. Anyways, how could this team be elite if most of the members haven't even been to tournaments, let alone placed?
I believe anyone can use the word "elite" just saying. This team may not be "elite", but that's up for him to decide.

Oh and we do have a placing team member: Pokemo!
I believe that the word "elite" is kinda thrown around on this forum. For example, members of my team have placed in many tournaments, but I do not consider our team elite, as I understand that sometimes, a few tournaments don't say everything about someone's skill. A tournament could be full of beginners, and winning would not make someone elite.

Anyway, not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that using the word elite seems a bit...immodest.
(Jun. 12, 2014  7:42 PM)Du@l Wrote: I believe that the word "elite" is kinda thrown around on this forum. For example, members of my team have placed in many tournaments, but I do not consider our team elite, as I understand that sometimes, a few tournaments don't say everything about someone's skill. A tournament could be full of beginners, and winning would not make someone elite.

Anyway, not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that using the word elite seems a bit...immodest.
Thats what i was thinking

We shouldn't use Elite if were not....
(Jun. 12, 2014  3:52 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2014  8:58 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: So if I'm correct... King E.Emperor is 12 and Pokemo is 11? I'm 13.

Anyways on-topic. I was thinking if I could update a new OP for us? Oh and I'll be attending my own event just to let you know, hah.

Nope,13!Tongue_out
And sure,the OP is looking a little shabby.

I'm 19.
(Jun. 12, 2014  7:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I have the feeling you put the (elite) part I'm the title to copy the Bitbesst bladers. Anyways, how could this team be elite if most of the members haven't even been to tournaments, let alone placed?
ive been in a tourny 2 weeks ago and I placed 2nd they're just finallizing the results...
Being elite isn't just about tournament placings...

You'd have to only be able to accept memebers based on their contributions to the WBO and Beyblade. Not just accept anyone who joins. Plus, this team has only had 2 tournamnet placings.
Im just saying I was in a tournament recently.
(Jun. 11, 2014  4:18 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Thanks guys!
87,nah.About 75 years youngerTongue_out
Lets not get off-topic,but thanks!

Happy B-day

Also I'm going to a tournament pretty soon. So what if our team is not Elite! If its not it will be! Where's your confidence?! That's not the bladers i want on this team.
And i did notice that we are inviting random people!
Thanks for pointing that out The white tiger! That will be handled. I need to be on more frequently to manage the team.
(Jun. 12, 2014  7:29 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I have the feeling you put the (elite) part I'm the title to copy the Bitbesst bladers. Anyways, how could this team be elite if most of the members haven't even been to tournaments, let alone placed?

I copy NO ONE!UNDERSTAND?

(Jun. 12, 2014  6:43 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
I didn't want to really change any of your original work. Otherwise I would of changed it so much, hah.

Thanks!Feel free to change the whole OP if you'd like.
(Jun. 13, 2014  12:44 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

I copy NO ONE!UNDERSTAND?

(Jun. 12, 2014  6:43 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:

Thanks!Feel free to change the whole OP if you'd like.
wait?? Well he can't change the OP b/c he didn't make the thread...
I think he meant make needed corrections.
So guy's I think it's time to talk. Lately we've been off track,there's been a lot of confusion and arguing etc. So I got a couple of for you to answer me right now!

1). What is the point of you joining this team?
2). What is your goal?
3).Right now how do you feel about the team?
4). Where can we improve?

Please no one liners or no getting of topic. I don't want to make spam
Quick question do we awnser all of them in one post or awnser individually? (The question we want to answer. )
I suggest your team members PM you or the leader their answers, otherwise it's SPAM.
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:12 AM)isaiahparker377 Wrote: can I join
yeah, sure, just fill out the application
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:09 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I suggest your team members PM you or the leader their answers, otherwise it's SPAM.

i don't see how it would be spam but i think our discussion should be here. Also I am the leader!
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:51 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:09 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I suggest your team members PM you or the leader their answers, otherwise it's SPAM.

i don't see how it would be spam but i think our discussion should be here.

Because it just clutters the topic when it could simply be PM'd.
(Jun. 14, 2014  4:28 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:51 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:

i don't see how it would be spam but i think our discussion should be here.

Because it just clutters the topic when it could simply be PM'd.

I'll try it! Thanks for the suggestion.
hey! isaiahparker377 just fill out this

(Jun. 14, 2014  3:14 AM)Pokemo Wrote:

Only if you're good enough!
@PokemoWe're not just accepting anyone anymore

INTRODUCING,THE THREE STRIKE-OUT SYSTEM!
You have 3 times to mess up and you are kicked out of this team!
Weekly to-do's:
1.PM D.E.16 those questions

Things that will get you kicked out:
Arguing with the leaders
Not doing weekly to-do's
Associating with teams this team is NOT friendly with
NEVER going to a tourney
Trying to join another team(even if you don't make it)
Not liking PokemonTongue_out
(Jun. 14, 2014  5:06 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  3:14 AM)Pokemo Wrote:

Only if you're good enough!
@PokemoWe're not just accepting anyone anymore

INTRODUCING,THE THREE STRIKE-OUT SYSTEM!
You have 3 times to mess up and you are kicked out of this team!
Weekly to-do's:
1.PM D.E.16 those questions

Things that will get you kicked out:
Arguing with the leaders
Not doing weekly to-do's
Associating with teams this team is NOT friendly with
NEVER going to a tourney
Trying to join another team(even if you don't make it)
Not liking PokemonTongue_out
well first of all what are the questions second, you never went to a tourney before emperor
I clearly said Never GOING to a tourney.The questions are a few posts above this.