(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide}

Poll: Do you like this team?

Yes
36.36%
Yes,ofcourse
63.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:56 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: This is a team announcement

I am the leader of Quantum Knights (as you may or may not know) and i must commit to one team

Which is why I'm might leave the team ANDDDDDDD

Which is why I am opening seven spots!

Application:

Username/Nickname:

Bey Combo:

Made up beyblade (No real parts):

age (option):

Why You want to join:

Virtue: virtue's represent what you stand for.My friends have taken Beauty and War while i have chosen Courage and Leadership

If you do leave the team then leave. I have no interest in bladers that wanna quit. Also don't advertise your team in this thread.

King E. Emperor inbox me. I believe we need to do some reconstruction to the team.... And good job Pokemo! It's almost time for me to make my entrance in these WBO tournaments.
(Jun. 09, 2014  3:23 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:56 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: This is a team announcement

I am the leader of Quantum Knights (as you may or may not know) and i must commit to one team

Which is why I'm might leave the team ANDDDDDDD

Which is why I am opening seven spots!

Application:

Username/Nickname:

Bey Combo:

Made up beyblade (No real parts):

age (option):

Why You want to join:

Virtue: virtue's represent what you stand for.My friends have taken Beauty and War while i have chosen Courage and Leadership

If you do leave the team then leave. I have no interest in bladers that wanna quit. Also don't advertise your team in this thread.

King E. Emperor inbox me. I believe we need to do some reconstruction to the team.... And good job Pokemo! It's almost time for me to make my entrance in these WBO tournaments.
It's not a team..its a faction which anyone can join even if they are on another team

And FYI Im not leaving
You just said you're the leader of Quantum Knights and that you must commit to one team.
(Jun. 09, 2014  4:21 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: You just said you're the leader of Quantum Knights and that you must commit to one team.
I just said it..read my reply to King E.Emperor

That was before now

i can manage two teams/factions
Never mind.... So are you attending any upcoming tournaments?
you will need to add Japanese Squads, im in!
(Jun. 09, 2014  7:25 PM)MasterSwordsman Wrote: you will need to add Japanese Squads, im in!

I'll try!Fill out the application to join.It's on the first page.
Are you guys still looking for people? If so, I guess I could join for now if you'd like? Help keep this from getting into SPAM.
im going to apply to any of the classes, given its too hard to decide.
(Jun. 09, 2014  4:38 AM)dragonemperor16 Wrote: Never mind.... So are you attending any upcoming tournaments?
Yeah probably the next Toronto tournament
(Jun. 09, 2014  7:57 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Are you guys still looking for people? If so, I guess I could join for now if you'd like? Help keep this from getting into SPAM.

Yes!You'll be a valuable member to this team!
In that case:

Level of Beyblading: Beginner, Intermediate, or expert: I''d like to think I've grown into an expert, but if not... intermediate.

Beyblade combos (optional): Shinobi Wyvang GB145R2F

What type of bey do you use: Attack

Number of beys: 36

What state do you live in: London, UK.

Beyblade story: I've been a big fan of Beyblade for almost 7 years now!

How many tournaments have you placed: None (plan to in August!)

How many tournaments have you been to: 3 I think.
congrats! welcome to the team ryûzaki.
Hey, welcome to the team! Nice to have a super active member here XD
Welcome Ryûzaki!

We are glad to have you on the team!

If you need anything just message me!

Your friendly Date A Live Fan,ClassiK
Welcome and congrats on joining the team.
Welcome to the team!I'll add you to the op soon cause tomorrows my birthdayXD
Well happy early birthday King E. Emperor.
happy! happy! happy! birthday king emperor.
Happy birthday king, will you be 87 yrs. old tomorrow?
Thanks guys!
87,nah.About 75 years youngerTongue_out
Lets not get off-topic,but thanks!
welcome king you are my best buddy.
(Jun. 11, 2014  4:18 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Thanks guys!
87,nah.About 75 years youngerTongue_out
Lets not get off-topic,but thanks!
Well I'm sure you'll be better of changing your date of birth then. AAAAAnyways, I might not attend tournaments anymore for a while EDIT: NNNOOOOOOOOO your one year older than me Unhappy Unhappy
So if I'm correct... King E.Emperor is 12 and Pokemo is 11? I'm 13.

Anyways on-topic. I was thinking if I could update a new OP for us? Oh and I'll be attending my own event just to let you know, hah.
(Jun. 11, 2014  8:58 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: So if I'm correct... King E.Emperor is 12 and Pokemo is 11? I'm 13.

Anyways on-topic. I was thinking if I could update a new OP for us? Oh and I'll be attending my own event just to let you know, hah.

Nope,13!Tongue_out
And sure,the OP is looking a little shabby.