[Edmonton Area, Canada]

I'm curious if there's anyone near me to battle with. I'm just outside of Edmonton (Spruce Grove), and I really want to battle for real, lol.
I Live in Edmonton too. Maybe we can talk some time. Eh?
Is there going to be a tournament in Edmonton?
BBG Lives in Edmonton!??! All of us should meet one day
there a possible chance im moving to the edmonton area if i do i would love to help out the community and get a tournament started
I also live in Edmonton xD....
would anyone be interested in participating in a tournament at Animethon?
(Jan. 23, 2012  6:05 AM)kiniumi Wrote: would anyone be interested in participating in a tournament at Animethon?

is that for during the summer?
Yo I'm an original beyblader here with my dranzer Bey I also have a Pegasus beylooking for 1 last challenge in the Edmonton area
I'm from Edmonton and new to this site, Edmonton peeps hit me up please! Smile
Yah im in edmonton too hope we can battle Tongue_out
Im from edmonton aswell i would love to have a battle hope they bring a tournament here one day
Hay guys any of you guys still playing in edmonton??
I know this is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too late but is there even any tournaments or a meet up soon? I live in Edmonton too on a few minutes from bbgs house Smile I really wanted to battle someone besides myself plz let m know. ASAP thnx
Yes!!! I know this is late but let's meet up at animethon!! It is on January 20-21 for a 2017 beyblade tournament! Pls reply if you wanna meet up
Beyblade rocks8 I challenge you to a duel in animethon 2017! Animethon starts January 20-21. Please contact me thanks!
(Jan. 12, 2017  11:29 PM)TabiDuck Wrote: Beyblade rocks8 I challenge you to a duel in animethon 2017! Animethon starts January 20-21. Please contact me thanks!

Was your tournament thread even approved?
Edmonton blader here always looking for someone to blade with

Hopefully if we get enough of us in here more or less at the same time maybe we can organize a WBO tournament somewhere other than toronto

(Jan. 12, 2017  11:29 PM)TabiDuck Wrote: Beyblade rocks8 I challenge you to a duel in animethon 2017! Animethon starts January 20-21. Please contact me thanks!

I never saw a beyblade event on the schedule for 2017 ... if you were there for the 2016 beyblade tournament i was the one offering beys so more people could participate
Is there anyone in Edmonton still looking to duel? Message me.
(Apr. 02, 2018  4:06 AM)Archangel8 Wrote: Is there anyone in Edmonton still looking to duel? Message me.

i am always looking for a battle
trying to keep my city beyspirit alive