[East Coast, USA] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom PLEASE READ OP

Poll: Which Date is Best For You

February 19th
55.88%
February 26th
44.12%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:17 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: I have a Poison Serpent I do not want, but it is already out of the box, and has no stickers, I would like to donate.

that would be am awsome 2nd place and i know im not that reliable on giving prizes but my friend got me a dark bull for my birthday and well i already had 2 and am getting another for christmas maybe might be able to give
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:47 AM)chitychity Wrote: hillo, do you need me to bring a stadium
how many beys can we use
Just 1 or more or all
what Stadium is it? your Second Question is 2 beys only! you can change Track and tip but when Fighting you cant if there Malfunction to it u can Change Tip or Track BUT it have to be Same Tip or track
So whats this about me being a veteran Judge ?
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:34 AM)Flame Wrote: So whats this about me being a veteran Judge ?
Cause you Judge many Tournament and your face Collection telling me your have Judge other Tournament Then here
HEy I'm still going but I'm not taking my stadium. ONLY used for vids and request.
@migoman22 What r u talking abt
chitychity Stop SPAMing this thread
So hows it going so far with getting this tournament officialized ?
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:01 AM)Flame Wrote: So hows it going so far with getting this tournament officialized ?
Did you Approve your Self that ur gonna help me?
how long would it take to get from PA to VA
Maybe 2-5 hours depending on the area of Pa
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:30 AM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:01 AM)Flame Wrote: So hows it going so far with getting this tournament officialized ?
He MAY not wanna help you. He was judge last time. He may wanna participate all the way.
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:14 PM)Anime101 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:30 AM)Holyblades Wrote:
He MAY not wanna help you. He was judge last time. He may wanna participate all the way.
he said he Will so hush son
Ok? You don't call me "son". Thats dumb and ignorant to call ppl that. Tryna be gangasta? Ok then go to Miami and go to the projects.
ok im putting this date on 19th Tongue_out
Anyway, yes I would like to help. and also my friend would want to be a judge too so put Aquos as coming and as a judge.
(Dec. 24, 2010  10:38 PM)Flame Wrote: Anyway, yes I would like to help. and also my friend would want to be a judge too so put Aquos as coming and as a judge.
Alright Thanks for your help Joyful_2
hey nightvirgo how come all you changed for sagitario is the head bolt
Getting Gravity Peruese100R2F ready Smile. Also are you guys sure the prizes are confirmed?
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:01 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Getting Gravity Peruese100R2F ready Smile. Also are you guys sure the prizes are confirmed?
it my tournament so yah it confirmed
Ok.. just dont open the prizes like you did last time Smile
Hey guys I think we have 2 many judges. I beilive that 6 have been posted including me so NO MORE ASKING OR ADDING YOU AS A JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragoon51 What r u talking bout
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:12 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey guys I think we have 2 many judges. I beilive that 6 have been posted including me so NO MORE ASKING OR ADDING YOU AS A JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragoon51 What r u talking bout
Take Shadow out
We Can Just Take out the People Who Are less Experinced.
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:38 AM)Ichiro Wrote: We Can Just Take out the People Who Are less Experinced.
Flame Aquro should be fine cause there Good