[East Coast, USA] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom PLEASE READ OP

Poll: Which Date is Best For You

February 19th
55.88%
February 26th
44.12%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:33 AM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:38 AM)Ichiro Wrote: We Can Just Take out the People Who Are less Experinced.
Flame Aquro should be fine cause there Good
What About Shadoweagle He Hasen't been on in a While.
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:39 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:33 AM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  1:38 AM)Ichiro Wrote: We Can Just Take out the People Who Are less Experinced.
Flame Aquro should be fine cause there Good
What About Shadoweagle He Hasen't been on in a While.
he off the judge list
New Info

Name: Bey Blitz Heart

Date: Feb 19, 2011

Time: 12:30 Until It Finishes

Where: 2700 Potomac Mills Circle
Woodbridge, VA 22192

Expected: At Least 10

Format: Metal Fusion Beyblade

Price: 5 Dollars unless you have A Blader Passport

Prizes:1st place: Ray Gill or Ray Unicornio with 1 Metal Face
2nd place: 2 Metal Faces,(Maybe)Fireblaze Energy Ring, (Maybe) Dark Bull, and a HF/S Performance Tip
3rd Place: 1 Metal Face, Rock Wheel, Poison Serpent, and a B Performance Tip

List:
Holyblades (Coming, Judge, Hoster)
Anime101 (Coming, Recording)
earthleone234 (Coming, Judge)
beybladewrecker (Coming)
Wing_Zero (Coming)
Ichiro (Coming, Donating)
dragoon51 (Coming)
shadoweagle3010 (Coming)
Skectchy (Coming)
Mr. L Drago (Maybe)
Zaxas93 (Maybe)
NightVigro8787 (Coming, Judge)
Hayabusa (Maybe)
SEblader (Maybe)
popitpopit (Maybe)
blader56 (Maybe)
BillyBlast (Coming, Donating)
Kayla10 (Coming)
BDaichi (Maybe)
Littledogj2k (Maybe)
tkoextreme (Coming)
jr591 (Maybe)
UltimateChimera (Maybe)
Flame (Coming, Judge)
ThunderFX4 (Maybe)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
chitychity (Maybe)
Aquos (Coming, Judge)

PS: Prize Donation is Well Accepted! FYI Tell Holyblades If your Donating A Prize and see if there Good Condition if not He will Metal polish them!

P.S Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong
Edit: Copy and Paste it on First Page and If Holyblades needs it for the Proposal
(Dec. 26, 2010  5:51 AM)Ichiro Wrote: New Info

Name: Bey Blitz Heart

Date: Feb 19, 2011

Time: 12:30 Until It Finishes

Where: 2700 Potomac Mills Circle
Woodbridge, VA 22192

Expected: At Least 10

Format: Metal Fusion Beyblade

Price: 5 Dollars unless you have A Blader Passport

Prizes:1st place: Ray Gill or Ray Unicornio with 1 Metal Face
2nd place: 2 Metal Faces,(Maybe)Fireblaze Energy Ring, (Maybe) Dark Bull, and a HF/S Performance Tip
3rd Place: 1 Metal Face, Rock Wheel, Poison Serpent, and a B Performance Tip

List:
Holyblades (Coming, Judge, Hoster)
Anime101 (Coming, Recording)
earthleone234 (Coming, Judge)
beybladewrecker (Coming)
Wing_Zero (Coming)
Ichiro (Coming, Donating)
dragoon51 (Coming)
shadoweagle3010 (Coming)
Skectchy (Coming)
Mr. L Drago (Maybe)
Zaxas93 (Maybe)
NightVigro8787 (Coming, Judge)
Hayabusa (Maybe)
SEblader (Maybe)
popitpopit (Maybe)
blader56 (Maybe)
BillyBlast (Coming, Donating)
Kayla10 (Coming)
BDaichi (Maybe)
Littledogj2k (Maybe)
tkoextreme (Coming)
jr591 (Maybe)
UltimateChimera (Maybe)
Flame (Coming, Judge)
ThunderFX4 (Maybe)
BeyBladeUltimo (Coming)
chitychity (Maybe)
Aquos (Coming, Judge)

PS: Prize Donation is Well Accepted! FYI Tell Holyblades If your Donating A Prize and see if there Good Condition if not He will Metal polish them!

P.S Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong
Edit: Copy and Paste it on First Page and If Holyblades needs it for the Proposal
Thank you for taking the Time Joyful_2
I am not convinced with some of the judges ... Hopefully you can understand that we are quite on our guards with tournaments in the United States and hosted by a person for the first time now ...
I wish BDaichi could've done it :-(
ALso I'm gonna need another recorder. T.T. My cousin stepped on my camera now its malfuctioning. T__T
Thanks Ichiro for the new info i copyed and pasted it to the 1st post
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not convinced with some of the judges ... Hopefully you can understand that we are quite on our guards with tournaments in the United States and hosted by a person for the first time now ...
Ok what about Flame is he Good because he was going to host the Washington D.C Tournament but He left.
We're just mere kids. Lets just wait for BDaichi in the spring tourney. This ain't gonna happen.
Let me Check on him.... i HAVE Too Move this Location In Washington DC I was Thinking Rose park near P Street

[Image: wbo.png]

Land is VERY FLAT and 7-11 Near by for Coffee/Drinks/Snacks
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:55 PM)Anime101 Wrote: I wish BDaichi could've done it :-(
ALso I'm gonna need another recorder. T.T. My cousin stepped on my camera now its malfuctioning. T__T

Haha gosh everybody loves me :p

I have no problem hosting a tournament.
But!
I believe there are many factors to consider.

Feb = Cold. We can thank that to global warming.
So a tournament outside is going to be horrible.
There is really no where to host one indoors

Because we either have to pay for a space or go to someones house...
Aka that is not happening. I don't think any adult will want their kid going to some random guys house they met on the interweb. Nor would adults want random kids coming to their house. There has been some recent minior-ish stealing at tournaments so that's one reason that is a bad idea.
Ain't trying to lose my gameboy lol

Hm no one has stadiums that are WBO/TT/SK accepted. (Besides me?)
Hasbro stadiums suck as far as I know. (Unless something has changed cause I haven't really been on a lot)

If it is going to cold outside I would want a surplus of stadiums so it goes as fast as possible. So parents don't get mad or anyone potential gets sick.

I believe a good time to host one is when it is going to get much warmer. Maybe in spring?

Also finding good judges that know their tournament rules, so there is not a incident like the last east coast NY tournament.

Like I said I said, I have no prob hosting another one. But it is just realllllyy cold and is only going to get colder.

Sorry for the rant. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling. I worked really late this past week cause of X-mas so bare with my tired/lazyness
:]
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:09 AM)BDaichi Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:55 PM)Anime101 Wrote: I wish BDaichi could've done it :-(

Haha gosh everybody loves me :p

I have no problem hosting a tournament.
But!
I believe there are many factors to consider.

Feb = Cold. We can thank that to global warming.
So a tournament outside is going to be horrible.
There is really no where to host one indoors

Because we either have to pay for a space or go to someones house...
Aka that is not happening. I don't think any adult will want their kid going to some random guys house they met on the interweb. Nor would adults want random kids coming to their house. There has been some recent minior-ish stealing at tournaments so that's one reason that is a bad idea.
Ain't trying to lose my gameboy lol

Hm no one has stadiums that are WBO/TT/SK accepted. (Besides me?)
Hasbro stadiums suck as far as I know. (Unless something has changed cause I haven't really been on a lot)

If it is going to cold outside I would want a surplus of stadiums so it goes as fast as possible. So parents don't get mad or anyone potential gets sick.

I believe a good time to host one is when it is going to get much warmer. Maybe in spring?

Also finding good judges that know their tournament rules, so there is not a incident like the last east coast NY tournament.

Like I said I said, I have no prob hosting another one. But it is just realllllyy cold and is only going to get colder.

Sorry for the rant. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling. I worked really late this past week cause of X-mas so bare with my tired/lazyness
:]
How about in A Toys R Us. I think some people have Some Legal Stadiums.
Main question is how would we set that up Ichiro?
We couldn't charge a "WBO" fee nor will we get bey points.

What I used the fee for was to pay for the prizes.

I don't think anyone is going to take out the money out of their own pocket to not get repaid.

And getting toys r us to set that up is going to be hard.
Prob have to talk to r store manger or someone higher who could be a real meany lol.
Ok I need to think about This I'll go to Google Maps and try to find a Place tommorow.
We should just wait till it is much warmer.
Ok I'll work on this around My next break which I think is Spring Break.
I think BDaichi is right. Maybe we should wait until Spirng Brake
Anime no need to brag but u did
ok a few things i got a different clear wheel so make wolf instead of fireblaze and is the tourney changed or cancelled what happened
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:59 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Okokok sorry Unhappy
Smug
no Brag with Smug
(Dec. 26, 2010  6:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am not convinced with some of the judges ... Hopefully you can understand that we are quite on our guards with tournaments in the United States and hosted by a person for the first time now ...
for this is it because your Really want Adult to Take over this?
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:47 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: ok a few things i got a different clear wheel so make wolf instead of fireblaze and is the tourney changed or cancelled what happened
It is not cancelled but we are considering a new date around Spring Break. I think maybe around late March or early April because idk when Spring Break is
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:58 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:59 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Okokok sorry Unhappy
Smug
no Brag with Smug
for this is it because your Really want Adult to Take over this?

Yes, BDaichi which is an college boy=adult did the last one. SO yes I think we should wait for the spring tourney. This should be cancled or renamed
maybe we should switch dark bulll with poison serpent who likes serpent better than bull
also maybe if we get enogh extra pieces we could also give 2 place a scap bey while 3 place gets a common bey a mf and maybe a scrap piece