Poll: Which Date is Best For You

February 19th
55.88%
February 26th
44.12%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:29 AM)ThunderFX4 Wrote: put me on maybe
Done
Hey guys, I got a new SONY camera and a tripod. So, I'm going to fight and record Tongue_out. Also Night do you need someone to record the tourney or you are fine?
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:48 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Hey guys, I got a new SONY camera and a tripod. So, I'm going to fight and record Tongue_out
This is Consider "Spam" We Didn't Really have to hear it
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:40 PM)BeyBladeUltimo Wrote: can i come too night virgo?
Everyone is Welcome to Come
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:48 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Also Night do you need someone to record the tourney or you are fine?
I think you should do it and you can post it on your Youtube
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:04 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:48 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Also Night do you need someone to record the tourney or you are fine?
I think you should do it and you can post it on your Youtube
im ok making Videos But it Gonna be Every Each Section
I think your right Holyblades. He can edit it with the Youtube Editor and have is say "round 1" "semi finals" and "finals"
Wow... tryna compete with me like u said in the PM. Its just for fun for the last time man.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:04 PM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: im not coming because i live in indiana!
K ill fix it
(Dec. 19, 2010  9:23 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I think your right Holyblades. He can edit it with the Youtube Editor and have is say "round 1" "semi finals" and "finals"
ima get some more Camera Memory Card so GB Memory cardit will work for the Tournament Tongue_out But if i did had a Laptop working then i would be Fine with 8GB Card
K I'll put you as a maybe
i said i wuz in africa till new years eve so ill make it i havent been on in a while it hard to get on the cpu in the hotel
i shall bring the camera but it may take a while to upload on youtube
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:18 AM)chitychity Wrote: hello people
Hello please don't Spam this thread
(Dec. 16, 2010  10:20 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Idk about zaxas93 and skectchy because i typed them into the member search and it said no members with criteria that you entered but i got the other 2 because i didn't bother with popitpopit

Excuse me I do exist. Lol, same thing happened to me when I member searched myself though. Weird.

Anyway, I'm coming.
K but u are on the list as coming
If everything remains as they are/close to how they are, then I'm going. Put me down as coming. (:

EDIT: Small suggestion; for the people who already RSVP'd, it might be easier on the eyes if it was organized into who was coming and who might come, and then organized alphabetically for each section. Lol, sorry if this sounds OCD.
ok about the 2 place prizes its proboly unlikely i'll get to give it because first the hfs has black marker on it i traded for it 2nd u see these are my extra pieces the deal is these kids are gonna give me a dark fusion wheel i have fireblaze and hfs and i have a broken h145 and i dont like scrap pieces and i left a broken (working facebolt) and ii juust like the feeling of more beys and dark bulls are easy to break so if he finds my spin track and face bolt i wont give it but if not then i will give them thats the deal sorry for long post and anoher thing what color is SD[/font]
I have a Poison Serpent I do not want, but it is already out of the box, and has no stickers, I would like to donate.
hillo, do you need me to bring a stadium
how many beys can we use
Just 1 or more or all
Hey guys NightBlader told me he was not coming so take him off the list. And I will make the list in Alphabetical order on Wednesday or Thursday.