Earth Virgo 100 RF

Poll: Reasonable Results?

Yes
51.52%
No
48.48%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
I've been messing a round with a variation of this combo with parts people have tried on like every wheel ever:
MF Earth Aquila CH120RF
It does pretty good, though my results aren't valid. You might want to try it out.

EDIT: Earth Mold 2, 120 Height.
This seemed interesting:

Earth Virgo 100RF vs MF-H Libra GB145RS

10 Battles. Virgo lost in all of them so it seemed fitting not to continue Uncertain

Libra win percetage: 100% :L

My RS is worn...

Beylauncher used for both

Sliding shoot for Virgo

Banking or Libra

Libra was very close to being outspun by an RF based opponnt, all that extra weight must decrease stamina dramatically. Virgo almost outspun it, but Libra won by a very slim margine...

o_0

EDIT: TT Attack Stadium. I'm over my friends place and he has one Uncertain Still waiting on mine Uncertain

Tired Shot at the same time, both at 100% power T_T

Carp, sorry one mislaunch by me, mislaunches redone ^^

DOUBLE BUBBLE EDIT: If you want to request something you will have to PM me today, or suffer waiting 2-3 weeks for my BB-10 to arrive... Im sorry, but i didnt bring my phone, i cant do videos Uncertain
No, 10 matches. I beleive it was clearly stated...

(Dec. 24, 2010  4:48 AM)littlechipz Wrote: This seemed interesting:

Earth Virgo 100RF vs MF-H Libra GB145RS

10 Battles. Virgo lost in all of them so it seemed fitting not to continue Uncertain

Libra win percetage: 100% :L

Yes it was
you post you´re tests 7 minutes after my post... you did 10 matches and that post in less of 7 minutes...
you´re fast huh... thanks .....
I didnt test it because you wanted someone to. I tested it because it seemed awesome ;]

Simply put, I tested it for my own selfish purposes...

And even if your assumption was correct and that was the case, battles with rubber never last long :L
looool before i posted the last post in this thread was made by MC Frown in August asking for tests.. and you remember of showing tests now? 7 minutes later i asked for it..that´s strange..
Also, I beleive everyone agrees with me these test results are pretty reasonable, and blader richies perception could be correct, but even still a battle with a rubber opponent never lasts more than 45 seconds? No?

I doubt you even have the beys I tested. You signed up 5 days ago?

A bit of food for thought. If the tests were fake, they are still very accurate. Not to say they are, but against an RS opponent, a no recoil wheel like Earth wouldn't survive at all Uncertain
god... ok ok.. nobody cares if your tests are fake just me.. nobody thinks on that... soo don´t worry.. you posted your tests 7 minutes later i asked for it! you didn´tt remember of posting tests on this thread 4 months later(the last post was in august) nobody believes me but it´s only a matter of thinking... GOsh...
Post your own tests or quit writing ...
he was using RF,testing goes by fast with attack tips,and seven minutes is about enough time for an "attack" bey against a defense bey
so his test are acceptable,just cause you dont like the results does not mean you get to call them fake :V
believe in what you want.. make tests it´s not that easy and quick.. even with RF..
Making test should be simple if youve done them before,it doesnt take much effort or planning and a battle with RF last 30 seconds at the most :V his test are acceptable,and hes done test before that are accurate :V so theirs no reason to doubt him now..
i will not discuss i will show my tests.. proving that is lying... that´s the only way.. now i understand what she was saying...tomorrow.. i can´t now
wait so blader richie why would you revive a 4-5 month old thread?
Actually, I have to admit, I was the one who started it, but if you ask me, Blader Richie should be banned. Despite what has been said, he accused Ray Joker of providing fake tests, seriously Uncertain Not only that, but I beleive he doesn't understand sarcasm, of course I did it, but not because he asked, but because he bumped it ^^

I'm sorry if this is SPAM :L

Actually, I'm just wondering, when Metal Flat is released, how would it affect the stamina aspect of the meta game as well as the attack. Have a look at this. If MF could quite possibly, depending on how wide it is, outspin WD, then wouldn't Burn Bull 85MF be top tier? Same with MF-H MLD 85MF, the rubber can neutralize attacks from Vulcan and Lightning, while also being able to outspin them, with the rare KO?
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:56 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i will not discuss i will show my tests.. proving that is lying... that´s the only way.. now i understand what she was saying...tomorrow.. i can´t now

This is what you've been saying since you signed up...
Might not be terrible, instead of resisting attacks at the centre and constantly trying to remain there to be a far away from the edge, earth Virgo wants to actually meet the attacker at the edge where it circles and because of earth it shrugs it off instead of colliding with it like another attack type, then we all know that RF can take a hit, but with attack type wheels, this isn't usually exhibited. I suppose it is paramount that we use RF instead of R2F or LRF, because of the longer stamina, so if when they both stop circling the perimeter, RF could still win by out spin, as well as this it also gives it more of a chance against stamina types, but will almost certainly lose to a defence type . Unfortunately, I cannot test my theory, I bet my Earth aquilla and lost, and gave my LL drago to a friend, so if someone could test this against an attack type, I would be grateful, if they are worth noting, maybe we should call them brave defence types.
I tried this and RA won each time. Someone tell me if i'm wrong. ( P.S. IF you know Bey Brad or DrigerET, a wanna meet them.) Wink
Nice necro. post results.
SORRY FOR THE BUMP!!

When testing this combo previously, I had no idea that it was an "anti-meta" combo, as I had done tests against a defence type rather than a high-recoil attack type. I realise how this works and found it acheives an astonishing WR against LL Drago and Vulcan. I can conduct tests with MF-H LLD 85R2F Vs MF-H Earht Bull 90R2F if anybody would like me to.
Ill do some results
Light launcher for both
Attack stadium
Against MF Earth Bull GB145RS
1. EV win by OS
2. EB win by KO
3. EB win by OS
4. EB win by OS
5. EV win by OS
6. EB win by KO
7. EB win by OS
8. EB win by OS
9. EB win by OS
10. EB win by OS
Earth Virgo 100RF win rate: 20%

Instead of attacking it, EV was like "Patting" EB.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:12 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Ill do some results
Light launcher for both
Attack stadium
Against MF Earth Bull GB145RS
1. EV win by OS
2. EB win by KO
3. EB win by OS
4. EB win by OS
5. EV win by OS
6. EB win by KO
7. EB win by OS
8. EB win by OS
9. EB win by OS
10. EB win by OS
Earth Virgo 100RF win rate: 20%

Instead of attacking it, EV was like "Patting" EB.

Okay the results have been posted, and it has been proven that Earth Virgo isn't a good smash attacker.

The End.