Earth Sharpest Bolder

That'd be awesome, maybe a low LLD combo or something might work? Use what you think is best.

I've had NO luck with MF(H) LLD CH145RF vs That Basalt Combo, Dan, it's just too heavy, it seems.
I'll actually test the combo you suggested later today/tomorrow, because I'd forgotten about the whole balancing basalt with BD145 thing until you reminded me just now.
I also have MB in the mail, so I can do that too, once it arrives.
Hmmm i Just Rather not use use Fresh RF in the Video Sigh =.= it FLY FROM NO WHERE! and Of course BD145 Countering it HARD!
Lol Well LLD Tries to Tilt it But still OS or Frequents Draws of OS Lmao
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:38 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: That'd be awesome, maybe a low LLD combo or something might work? Use what you think is best.

I've had NO luck with MF(H) LLD CH145RF vs That Basalt Combo, Dan, it's just too heavy, it seems.
I'll actually test the combo you suggested later today/tomorrow, because I'd forgotten about the whole balancing basalt with BD145 thing until you reminded me just now.
I also have MB in the mail, so I can do that too, once it arrives.
Are you joking? I played the entire top-tier attack list and not a dent was made in Basalt's rampage. (Gravity 145RF had a single OS, no other wins for any combos.)
I was taking about testing lld against Metal Sharp Tongue_out
And the basalt combo I was referring to was on 230. Dunno what you mean by joking, but I hope this explains?

And dang, I kinda wanna test this now. Maybe gravity will have more luck vs basalt bd145ms, it can hit downwards hard. That said, mb or cs are probably still a better choice, and I'd think dans homing dragon would KO this easy.

Also, I'd suspect the combo I used here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Try-and-...#pid598489
Would probably hurt this combo badly, because it destabilises BD145, with MS it won't stand a chance, I'd think.
Unsure about Homing, but yeah, Gravity had a bit more luck on 145 against that with me. I thought you meant you used Basalt BD145MB/CS and got sub-par results, making me have to say something in shock. (Are you joking, in this case.) Yeah, MB/CS would be best.
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:57 PM)Dan Wrote: Unsure about Homing, but yeah, Gravity had a bit more luck on 145 against that with me. I thought you meant you used Basalt BD145MB/CS and got sub-par results, making me have to say something in shock. (Are you joking, in this case.) Yeah, MB/CS would be best.
hmmm i could test with RSF/RS but i did Test RSF it SOO Hard to KO xD but many OS Ties
I'd rather see your combo on MS tested against a proper attack combo, as Pegasis is horribly outdated.
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:36 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I'd rather see your combo on MS tested against a proper attack combo, as Pegasis is horribly outdated.
LLD here i go =.= now im missing 230 track gahhhh
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:36 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I'd rather see your combo on MS tested against a proper attack combo, as Pegasis is horribly outdated.
LLD here i go =.= now im missing 230 track gahhhh
Uhh, 230 isn't needed...?

Kinda wishing I hadn't destroyed my MS now, so I could see for myself Smile

Sorry if I've been a bit harsh, it just seems a bit odd that such an unstable tip would work with BD145.

The other thing, maybe gravity might be it's weakness, gravity's underside seems to hurt bd145 (when gravity uses xf and bd145 uses cs), so yeah. That said, MB apparently works really well, so it's not that far beyond the stretch of imagination that MS could.