Earth Sharpest Bolder

So as we Know 230 Track might get outclassed and BD154 bumping it defense in so in Metal Tip series all we have is MS and MB. MB have Grater Weight and Defense But we can Sub Side with MS for easier Version of Metal series
Some Basic infomation:
Launcher+Grip Holder+ Takara Rip cord
TT MFB Attack Stadium
Attack always Slide Shoot
Defense Banking

MF-H Earth BullBD145MS Vs. MF Pegasus145R2F (Silight worn)
EB By OS
EB by OS
P By KO
EB By KO
EB By OS
EB By OS
EB By OS
P By KO
EB By OS
EB By KO

Earth BullBD145MS= 80%
Pegasus145R2F= 20%
BD145MS= Win Rates 85% in my guess

Requests
Pegasus 145RF (Slight Worn) Vs. MF-H Earth BullBD145MS
EB By OS
EB By KO
EB By OS
EB By OS
P By KO
EB By OS
EB By KO
EB By OS
EB By OS
P By KO

Same Result to my R2F Testing with Pegasus

and the 3/4 Fresh RF tip still same Result

More Testing to come tomorrow with LLD MLD
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:43 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: So as we Know 230 Track might get outclassed and BD154 bumping it defense in so in Metal Tip series all we have is MS and MB. MB have Grater Weight and Defense But we can Sub Side with MS for easier Version of Metal series
Some Basic infomation:
Launcher+Grip Holder+ Takara Rip cord
TT MFB Attack Stadium
Attack always Slide Shoot
Defense Banking

MF-H Earth BullBD145MS Vs. MF Pegasus145R2F (Silight worn)
EB By OS
EB by OS
P By KO
EB By KO
EB By OS
EB By OS
EB By OS
P By KO
EB By OS
EB By KO

Earth BullBD145MS= 80%
Pegasus145R2F= 20%

More Testing to come tomorrow with LLD MLD

These results are hard to believe... MS shouldn't have any Defense at all... How worn was your R2F?
Nice testings, also it's BD145. Dude, MS should be replaced with another S Series Tip.
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:46 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Nice testings, also it's BD145. Dude, MS should be replaced with another S Series Tip.

You mean except for CS and RS, since they are already proven to be good in that combo. ES might do the best.

Oh yeah, you forgot MF as a metal Bottom.
This isn't surprising at all.
And it's not like MS is bad at defense.
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:46 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Nice testings, also it's BD145. Dude, MS should be replaced with another S Series Tip.
I Can do Request But some reason i lost my S tip so ES?
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:49 AM)Mr. N Wrote:

You mean except for CS and RS, since they are already proven to be good in that combo. ES might do the best.
I was going to say that. But ES doesn't have the best capabilities.
ES is really poor at Defense But a Destabilizer will do best with it
Yeah.. But is the MS worn? Because than it will be sorta like MB... Try another Attack type combo. But with RF.
MS? wow.I seriously doubt these tests are even real.
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:43 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Earth BullBD145MS= 80%
Pegasus145R2F= 20%

where did you get 85% from?

can you do the next tests with RF, and maybe redo pegasis with RF, thanks
I think that it was all becoz of BD145.... MS is gud at defense, but still is not at all great.... Test the combo against MLD145____ and the results will be reversed. I think so...
Try MB instead of MS and see how it does.
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Try MB instead of MS and see how it does.

i think MB would have a better result as its got slightly more friction and more weight
I do believe it, this also shows how bad our friend MF Pegasis 145R²F is.
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:29 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:47 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Try MB instead of MS and see how it does.

i think MB would have a better result as its got slightly more friction and more weight
Well i don't have MB But i Can Put my LLDCh120R2F Testing during my tournament last 2 weeks ago with ikmv <.< But he used Rex clear Wheel so it
MF-H Basalt Rex BD145MB Vs. MF-L LLDCH120R2F
Basalt all 3 OS Uncertain

But Sure ill Re Do with RF with other Tiers i don't have Vuclan
Wasn't MF the best at Defense in the metal Bottoms? If you own it, you should try MF on it, unless this was already tested...
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:24 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Wasn't MF the best at Defense in the metal Bottoms? If you own it, you should try MF on it, unless this was already tested...
I Didn't see any testing MF in Defense but there we a Testing on MB facing with Attack Tiers Witch it did a Very good Job
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:24 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Wasn't MF the best at Defense in the metal Bottoms? If you own it, you should try MF on it, unless this was already tested...

are you thinking abought MF (metal face) because that could be easily misunderstood (i forget every now and then aswell) Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:38 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

are you thinking abought MF (metal face) because that could be easily misunderstood (i forget every now and then aswell) Pinching_eyes_2
he said Bottom so it Metal Flat
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:47 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: he said Bottom so it Metal Flat

oh yeah i forgot lol, but it will simply get into an attacks path and get hit out as it has hardly any grip, and even if it the sliding shoot is done and RF/R2F based attack type will quickly gain on it and do the same
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:51 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:47 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: he said Bottom so it Metal Flat

oh yeah i forgot lol, but it will simply get into an attacks path and get hit out as it has hardly any grip, and even if it the sliding shoot is done and RF/R2F based attack type will quickly gain on it and do the same
Well i didn't want to use my New RF at the moment cause it still uncontrollable other wise the Whole testing would be "Cheated"
Nice copy of MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB. Speechless By the way, who said 230 will be outclassed?
Uhh, 230 isn't being outclassed by bd145, MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS is still THE BEST beyblade out. Yeah, THE BEST. It only really loses to 230 stamina combos.

ANYWAY, MS did so well because you're using an outdated attack combo, Pegasis shouldn't be on the top tier list, if it still is, that's only because it hasn't been updated in AGES. BD145 probably stopped pegasis hitting earth, MS had nothing to do with it. Also, Earth is pretty much outclassed by libra (and basalt, though basalt+MS might not work). MS doesn't even have the best stamina thanks to terrible balance.

I destroyed my MS, so I can't test to back it up, but if anyone wants to test it against a proper attack combo or MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS, that might help sort this out.

Also, Galaxy4ever, if you can make a video so we can make sure you're sliding shot is being done correctly, it'd be nice.
I wouldn't say the best, I bet LLD could tear up some of it? I think MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB/CS is the best defense related bey as I haven't found many short comings at all. I can do those tests Meteor.