22.22%
Tier 2 Stamina?
28.57%
Tier 1 Defense?
23.81%
Tier 2 Defense?
25.40%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
Again I am questioning your ability to bank...
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:59 PM)Dan Wrote: LETS GO!!! as Kei once had as a usertitle:

MF-H VariAres CH120RF (Left-spin) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
MF-H VariAres CH120RF win rate: 18/20 (18 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 2/20 (1 KO, 1 OS)

MF-H VariAres CH120RF (Left-spin) vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF-H VariAres CH120RF win rate: 5/5 (5 KO)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 0/5

Top-tier? I think so.
Better than Lightning? I think so.
Ultimate wheel? I think so.

Take it.
I don't own VariAres but I may do tests with Beat later.
Keep in mind that even though MF-H reduces it, Basalt still has a good deal of recoil. Not trying to tell you you're wrong or anything, just pointing that out. Smile

I'll be doing MF Earth Kerbecs BD145CS vs MF Beat Lynx R145RF tomorrow, seeing as I had no time today.
thanks guys, and RustyXD, ask the guys @ BeyBash Halloween Horro after the tournament is finished, I have EPIC RF/LRF/R2F Skills. dont doubt me. I have video proof
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:44 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: thanks guys, and RustyXD, ask the guys @ BeyBash Halloween Horro after the tournament is finished, I have EPIC RF/LRF/R2F Skills. dont doubt me. I have video proof

Well if you are getting barely above 50% with Vari against Earth, I too am questioning your ability with attack types, I was knocking that combo THE HELL OUT with Vari, and every other attack combo I could think of... Its a dead combo, a poor man's basalt so to speak, Earth is outclassed in every way, not to say its bad, just there are MANY other choices in both stamina and defense that do MUCH better...
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:44 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: thanks guys, and RustyXD, ask the guys @ BeyBash Halloween Horro after the tournament is finished, I have EPIC RF/LRF/R2F Skills. dont doubt me. I have video proof

Even I can KO the dickens out of every conceivable "top tier" Earth combo, just using Blitz. BD145CS, TH170/195/220CS, RS versions of those combos, etc. I can also do it with Gravity on D125RF and BD145MF.

I love Earth. It's probably my favorite wheel, in terms of pure mechanism of action. No one wants a day where Earth is Top Tier again more than I do - but, it is simply not realistic to expect it.
Anyone thought of MF-H Earth Kerbecs 230RB ? Coz i was wondering ... If anyone has the parts for this and can do tests against VariAres and Blitz, i would be glad..
Well like we have stated basalt would do better in that combo but this isn't the place to be requesting combos you should go to the part testing request combo and give a valid reason why you think it will be good.

@Izuma Inzori Well how come your "EPIC" RF skills don't get you win rates like the rest of use , perhaps it is your CS.
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:35 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I am shocked also, Earth can take hits better than Basalt.

Earth has such little recoil, amazing surface. Basalt has a lot of recoil, flat, but still rugged.
Of course Earth takes hits better than Basalt.
Two things that annoy me about this thread:

-You basically ignored my massive post about my questioning of the faults of this thread.
-Everyone gets much better results than you against Earth defence combos with attack types which you clearly haven't acknowledged. This shows me that you're pretty bad with attack types.
Ask any of the Indonesian members who went to the tournament today, I am one of the better attack type users there. and yeah, it is my CS i guess, very aggro, makes Earth kindda Anti-Meta.

EDIT: Just got a new CS, did MF-H Earth Kerbecs BD145 CS vs MF VariAres CH120 R2F (right spin) yeah, VariAres owned, 20/20. just too much of a beast. guess this thread is kindda pointless now. Mods, please close this, Unless someone finds this useful and should be kept here (locked maybe?)
Earth? Come on! It may not be Phantom, but it is still damn good because of its near zero recoil.. :V
Tier 2 is where it belongs.

I guess since Izuma requested for this to be closed, I shouldn't have to do any tests. Tongue_out
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:53 PM)Dan Wrote: Earth? Come on! It may not be Phantom, but it is still damn good because of its near zero recoil.. :V

but it gets kod by any attack combo on any stamina bottom
it even gets kod by basalt
its worse than scythe, burn, hell, orion, and basalt
Weak launch vs. Left-spin and it can beat Basalt at times and even Hell. Burn? I though Earth was better.. Burn has a lot of recoil it can't deal with properly.
Scythe and Phantom are unarguable, Basalt meh :V
Burn does better than Earth?
lolwtfrudoin
From my experiences that statement is false :V Sorry, but that's how I see it. I agree with Dan, Earth is definitely better than Burn.
Burn - dat recoil
Burn - dat meh stamina
Burn - dat Iceburn

Earth - dat near zero recoil
Earth - dat stamina
Earth dat :iceearth:

Earth definitely cannot compare to Scythe and Phantom. When compared to Basalt, it comes in a reasonable second.
Burn has been anecdotally performing worse than Earth since always and forever.

However, the thread creator requested that this thread be closed, so should we not cease posting in it?