it sucks try again
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Earth Eagle 145WD

Face-bolt: Eagle
Face-bolt depicts Aquila one of the 88 constellations in space

energy ring: Eagle
weight: 3 grams
This energy commonly comes in translucent purple and is shaped like eagles wings with two notches on the outside of the Eagle energy ring

Fusion wheel: Earth
weight: 33.1 grams
This metal wheel is surrounded by four metal blades which are slanted at an angle and provide very little space between them.
Due to the fact that this metal wheel is fairly smooth and provides very little space between the blades makes the earth wheel an incredible defense wheel, despite its fairly light weight.

Mold Variations.
The earth wheel has two molds the first mold, made by Takara Tomy and was released in the BB-47 starter Earth Eagle 145 WD It was also released in the sonokong molds. However production of this mold has ceased and now there is a second that has been released with reinforcements on the inner part of the wheel to prevent breaking, a problem with a previous mold. Due to this the wheel is about 3 grams heavier than the original mold. The current mold is better for defense customizations as where the original is best for stamina customs.

This metal wheel would be good for the defense combination Earth Bull AD145WD

Spin-track: 145
This spin track is 14.5 millimeters long and is the second highest track currently known. It is a great stamina track due to its height because it wobbles, though it is fairly susceptible to low attackers, but this should not be seen as a drawback seeing as stamina types were not designed to go against attack types, but because it is often done anyway it would be wise to use a different spin-track.

Performance Tip: WD (wide defense)
As its name suggests this is the widest part of the defense series. This part is good for stamina customizations due to its wobble and minimum contact with the stadium floor. Due to its size it is able to wobble at greater angles at a low spin rate increasing the spin time of a bey. This is especially useful when going against another stamina type bey and both are about to topple over, however this could be a disadvantage if your launch power is lower than that of your opponents, this is because if your spin rate is lower than that of your opponents because then your bey will be easy to knock off balance.

Overall this bey is consisted of fairly great parts so in conclusion EVERY BLADER SHOULD OWN AT LEAST ONE OF THIS BEY[/b]
no there isnt I just checked
oh never mind I guess there is sorry I must have overl looked it
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:25 AM)Jetstream Wrote: no there isnt I just checked.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...uila_145WD ... What is this ? huh.