Aug

EVENT CANCELLED The Paranormal Liberation Bey War

Federal Way, Washington
Federal Way Library
34200 1st Way S
  We'll be Meeting in Room 2. If you cannot find it, talk to a fellow Librarian.
11:30 AM. on 08/27/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Covid Guidelines:

Guidance for Non-Healthcare Businesses and Organizations during COVID-19 (wa.gov)

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Recommendations for Attending Tournaments (worldbeyblade.org)

The Beyblade War has Begun!

In the Wonderful State of Washington, two opposing forces which both wield Beys are trying to take over the Blading in the State of Washington, so its up to all the Bladers to join up in teams and battle to see who the strongest team is that'll fight both opposing sides of the Paranormal Bey War. Only the strongest team will be able to take down both opposing sides of the Paranormal Bey War but who will it be?

This will be a Team Tournament and you will make Teams of 3 to battle against other teams of 3 and you must post in the thread who your team of 3 is. The Rules of the Tournament proceed like this: Bladers form teams of three (no more, no less), with each team designating a captain that is responsible for informing judges of the team’s decisions in secret. 
Before each match, the team has 2 minutes to determine the order in which they will play their sets, which is communicated to the judge by the team captain. Once both teams have done so, the judge announces the first set’s pairing and the match begins. 
Sets are best-of-5 as usual, but individual match wins must be recorded. After all three sets are played, the team with the most cumulative battles won wins the match. In the event of a tie, each team will select one blader to represent it in a tiebreaker match, which is told to the judge by the team captain.

Format: Burst Standard, Ranked, Team Tournament

Participant Cap: 21

Judges: Head Judge: UnseenBurst. #1. Zektor #2. Lowquality #3.

Tournament Details:

Tournament Registration will begin at 11:00 and if you come earlier than that please just sit tight and wait for 11:00 so we can start Registration and you can get registered. Please remember we're in a Library so no screaming or being too loud, the Library is doing us a favor by letting us battle here so we need to make sure that we show our appreciation by being quiet and not being too loud. Registration will start at 11:00 and end at 11:25 so please try shooting for arriving around 11:10-11:15. This will be my First Team Tournament so, please bear with me and we'll all get through this smoothly.

Tournament Schedule

11:00 - 11:25 Tournament Registration.

11:25 - 11:30 Bracket Creation

11:30 - 5:00 Tournament Starts and Progresses.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Okay, no problem -- a spot just opened up, so he is now registered.

Our team is Calebey, TheBeast1.4, and Taylorbeast.
Myself (Lyriq), ItzDro, and Dmaster1292 will be on a team. I'll be our designated team captain for this event. Super excited for this. See you all Saturday!
Nevermind, apparently Zektor's Event is actually on the 3rd. The Tournament will proceed on the 27th.
(Aug. 18, 2022  12:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: ItzDro Dmaster1292 Lyriq Calebey CodyDragonLane Kushagra2015 Caleb4w TheBeast1.4 shahenlogistics YaBoyWagons wilqo Taylorbeast Jian4w Beybladeinferno Fruti DimBlader001 Prime564

I regret to inform you all that this Tournament is being canceled. I'm sorry about this everyone, my parents made last-minute plans to go out of town for the weekend and Zektor is hosting a Team Tournament himself on the 27th so I can't move it there and I can't move it further since I'm starting School in early September. I will try hosting a 1 on 1 Tournament later in the year before 2023. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused and I hope you have an excellent rest of your day.

-UnseenBurst

My teampalooza event is on September 3rd.
[This Post has been deleted]
(Aug. 18, 2022  1:15 AM)Potato Spins Wrote: Is there a team I can join?

You can join our time. Me and Cody's last Member had to drop out. We're called the Trio of Chaos. If you want to join lemme know.

(Aug. 18, 2022  1:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  1:15 AM)Potato Spins Wrote: Is there a team I can join?

You can join our time. Me and Cody's last Member had to drop out. We're called the Trio of Chaos. If you want to join lemme know.

I'd love to join!
is this the final date because I might not be able to go
(Aug. 18, 2022  4:35 AM)Prime564 Wrote: is this the final date because I might not be able to go

If nothing shows up and the Library allows me to yes. If this date doesn't work the event is being cancelled
Has the library said yes to the 27th
(Aug. 18, 2022  4:40 AM)Prime564 Wrote: Is the library said yes to the 27th

Takes a while for the Library responds. I'll let you all know if they say yes or not
If it gets moved to the27th, my mom won't be so happy
ItzDro Dmaster1292 Lyriq Calebey CodyDragonLane Kushagra2015 Prime564 YaBoyWagonswilqoTheBeast1.4 @"Potato Spins"shahenlogistics @NotARacconTaylorbeast Keegan1 Jian4w Joe mama Beybladeinferno @Fruit" DimBlader001

The Event is Officially Cancelled. I Apologize for this but with Library Issues and many others, I'm unable to run this tournament. I will try running another one maybe before 2023. Zektor is hosting his own Team Tournament so if you want to team up and battle then you should try going to his.

Potato Spins @"NotARaccon"
(Aug. 18, 2022  9:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: ItzDro Dmaster1292 Lyriq Calebey CodyDragonLane Kushagra2015 Prime564 YaBoyWagonswilqoTheBeast1.4 @"Potato Spins"shahenlogistics @NotARacconTaylorbeast Keegan1 Jian4w Joe mama Beybladeinferno @Fruit" DimBlader001

The Event is Officially Cancelled. I Apologize for this but with Library Issues and many others, I'm unable to run this tournament. I will try running another one maybe before 2023. Zektor is hosting his own Team Tournament so if you want to team up and battle then you should try going to his.

Potato Spins @"NotARaccon"

Bummer....
Wait is it not cancelled anymore? Why does it say the 27th?
(Aug. 20, 2022  8:11 AM)Potato Spins Wrote: Wait is it not cancelled anymore? Why does it say the 27th?

It was moved to the 27th but then got canceled due to reasons
(Aug. 20, 2022  8:11 AM)Potato Spins Wrote: Wait is it not cancelled anymore? Why does it say the 27th?

It takes a while for the Event to be Cancelled and the Thread to be closed.
(Aug. 20, 2022  4:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2022  8:11 AM)Potato Spins Wrote: Wait is it not cancelled anymore? Why does it say the 27th?

It takes a while for the Event to be Cancelled and the Thread to be closed.

Dang, it got my hopes up
I don't mean to rush or anything but henwooja1 it would be helpful if you could close this.
This matches for event have now been processed.