E3 2010

I'm smarter than to bother with Ubisoft, lol.

Also, Activision has finally officially announced the Goldeneye 007 remake for Wii and DS. For some reason they replaced Pierce with Daniel Craig...

Word on the street is that Sony's going to announce a Sly Cooper Collection (ala God of War Collection) for PS3 in HD and 3D.
Ubisoft has no shame, announces some Michael Jackson dancing game.

At least that 2D Rayman looks great.
I will cut at will. I liked the Gears of War 3 demo.
Konami's conference on Wednesday is going to be great.
More Rising stuff and tons of Castlevania.

Summer of Arcade is going to have "Castlevania: Harmony of Despair" (As shown in This video)
And I will buy it on day one.

And yeah, that new Rayman looks decent, glad that Ubisoft didn't completely abandon Rayman in favour of the Rabbids.
To be honest, I've seen enough of Rising to last me a while. The trailer was kind of gruesome and dull.

KojiPro has one last announcement for E3 if their countdown site is to be trusted.
The last time i checked To is that they haven't announced the DS version Confused
GOLDEN EYE 3DS CONFIRMED All they showed was a Wii trailer.
(Jun. 15, 2010  1:11 AM)To Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2010  9:55 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: I think Sony is going to fail there's not a good lot that they're doing compared to microsoft and the magical wand thing they call move is just a rip off of nintendo, I have both PS3 and 360 and i'd rather get natal.

Yes, because all Sony has lined up for this year is Move, no games at all. get out
The games don't look thaaaat good! Is there really a killzone 3?
EDIT: what time is the live streaming today UK time?
Lineup wise Sony's got a pretty solid lineup already:

Infamous 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Socom 4
Killzone 3
Gran Turismo 5
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
The Last Guardian

Along with a hopefully a bunch of titles they haven't announced yet (one of which we know to be Sly Cooper Collection).
Holy gently caress, I cannot wait until the 3DS is announced!!!
The E3 channel says it's streaming 8.30 to 5.30 but it's not on or is it different for uk?
considering this took me less than 10 seconds

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/...onferences

[sigh]
Oh shame thanks.
EDIT: It's starting now. YAY lol
Dear god, I'm almost crying here.

Zelda for Wii
Metroid Other M
Mario Sports Pack (Including HOCKEY!)
Goldeneye 007 for Wii
DONKEY KONG for Wii By Retro
Golden Sun DS
NEW KIRBY WII GAME.

And.... and.
NINTENDO 3DS WITH A BRAND NEW KID ICARUS GAME!!!!
EDIT: AND KONAMI IS SUPPORTING 3DS WITH A METAL GEAR SOLID GAME?!?!?!?!?

Also Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded IS DONE GONNA BE 3DS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NINTENDO IS SO AMAZING. BEST E3 CONFERENCE EVER, NOT EVEN KIDDING
I just had a white tidal wave. 3DS, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF release date please!!!
Lookit dis list of games coming for Nintendo 3DS,.

Press List Wrote:Activision Publishing, Inc.
DJ Hero® 3D

AQ INTERACTIVE
cubic ninja

ATLUS
Etrian Odyssey
Shin Megami Tensei
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Capcom
RESIDENT EVIL® REVELATIONS
SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV 3D Edition (name not final)

Electronic Arts
FIFA Soccer
Madden NFL
The Simsâ„¢ 3
Gameloft
Asphalt GT

Harmonix
Music game

HUDSON SOFT
Bomberman franchise
DECA SPORTS franchise
KORORINPA franchise

KONAMI
Baseball franchise
Contra franchise
Frogger franchise
HIDEO KOJIMA’S METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D
“The Naked Sample”
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER franchise /
WINNING ELEVEN franchise

LEVEL-5
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (name not final)

Majesco Entertainment
BloodRayne: The Shroud
A Boy and His Blob
Face Racers: Photo Finish
Lion’s Pride: Adventures on the Serengeti
Martha Stewart
WonderWorld Amusement Park
Marvelous Entertainment
BOKUJYOUMONOGATARI 3D (name not final)

NAMCO BANDAI Games
Dragon Ball® franchise (name not final)
Gundam® franchise (name not final)
PAC-MANâ„¢ & GALAGAâ„¢ (name not final)
RIDGE RACER® (name not final)
Super Robot franchise (name not final)

Nintendo
Animal Crossingâ„¢
Kid Icarusâ„¢: Uprising
Mario Kartâ„¢
nintendogsâ„¢ + cats
Paper Marioâ„¢
PilotWings Resortâ„¢
Star Fox 64â„¢ 3D
Steel Diverâ„¢
ROCKET
Crash-City GP
VS-robo

SEGA
Sonic (name not final)
Super Monkey Ball (name not final)

SQUARE ENIX
CODENAME: Chocobo Racing® 3D
DRAGON QUEST® franchise
FINAL FANTASY® franchise
KINGDOM HEARTS franchise

Take-Two Interactive
Carnival Games® franchise

TECMO KOEI GAMES
DEAD OR ALIVE® 3D (name not final)

Wait...
HIDEO KOJIMA’S METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D
HOLY carp!!!!
PilotWings Resortâ„¢
AHHHHH
Paper Marioâ„¢
FGASFAFARADF AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
[/fanboy scream]

Okay okay, not in that sense, but you know what I mean.
Nintendo had a pretty good showing. But jesus, that 3DS is the most ugly official mainstream handheld I've ever seen. The placement of the nub, the shape of the screens, the fact it's still clamshell. Wow. I am not buying that for the sake of not cramping my hands.

As for that list of third party games, don't take that as announced. Before launch of many platforms dozens of titles are announced that rarely ever make it to shelves for whatever reason (Right Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil Portable?).
That was a very good E3! I love mostly every game there. And the 3DS looks pretty sweet.
(Jun. 15, 2010  7:19 PM)To Wrote: Nintendo had a pretty good showing. But jesus, that 3DS is the most ugly official mainstream handheld I've ever seen. The placement of the nub, the shape of the screens, the fact it's still clamshell. Wow. I am not buying that for the sake of not cramping my hands.

As for that list of third party games, don't take that as announced. Before launch of many platforms dozens of titles are announced that rarely ever make it to shelves for whatever reason (Right Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil Portable?).

It just looks like a slightly modified DS Lite ...?

I also wonder about KIRBY EPIC YARN and Disney EPIC MICKEY; two of the worst names I've heard for ages.

I've really remembered why E3 is such an exciting time of the year though - delighted with the announcements.
I've complained about the DS's design a fair bit. It digs into my hands and cramps them up within minutes of playing. I can only imagine that extending my thumb to that analog nub is even going to be worse. The way that the two screens are different aspect ratios look really cheap and tacky (although I assume that may be a side effect of going 3D without glasses).
From some tweets, Sony is handing out 3D glasses for their press conference.

Nintendo's E3 Press site uploaded a BUNCH~!!! of images for a few of the games on that list I posted.
Paper Mario 3DS looks amazing, Pilotwings is incredible. Starfox is going to be so much better than that DS version.

and here:
[Image: 2hoixl0.png]
Have a picture of Metal Gear Solid 3DS.

P.S. To is a whiny babby. Smug
gonna buy all this stuff on day 1.
Those graphics for MGS are very nice. Surprisingly nice, lol.

I don't think Sony will be able to top Nintendo's conference unless they're unveiling the PSP's replacement, along with their own list war.

EDIT- Oh, MGS is a port of MGS3. The best MGS game no doubt, but I've already kind of been there before... Oh well.

Yeah, Nintendo won this E3, lol. Good on them.

If there is a PSP successor in development, Sony's probably going to announce it at TGS.
Sony announces Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly Cooper crossover game... for Move. Stop breaking my heart.
This Sony conference is terrible.
It's filled with "OH YEAH! We're pioneers of the gaming industry, Motion Controls & 3D Baby Smug, Motion Controls? Yeah they rock and we're doing them. " While just 4 years ago they pretty openly bashed the Wii's controls as a gimmick.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9033963
Oh hey, what's this?
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME... ON THE 3DS
Nintendo just keeps pushing Sony and Microsofts faces further into the dirt.
That Marcus kid is terrible, no doubt about that.

Sony's having a pretty poor showing. Even though I liked the attention on the PSP, it was almost entirely on stuff we knew about. Although I guess with the 3DS around third parties have either completely abandoned it, or are busy with the successor platform.
That Valve guy announcing Portal 2 was pretty surprising. But come on Sony, show some of your actual games instead of third party games you've got DLC exclusives for (which no matter what, is a stupid idea).