E3 2010

Yeah!
Not long till E3. What do you wanna see in it?

Nintendo:
-20-30mins spent on the 3DS
- Revamp of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection system (unlikely but a boy can dream)
- Star Fox 3DS
-Pokemon Black and White footage (In Japanese idc )

Sony:
-PSN+ talked about,features,price plans..etc
-New IP- I have got to say currently Sony is winning with their IP's (Modnation Racers, Uncharted 1/2..etc)
-PlayStation Move price (not that much interested)

Microsoft (i don't have a Xbox 360 so meh) :
-Project Natal information
-Halo Reach
-Gears of War 3

So what are yours??
Gears of War 3 is my main thing
Halo Reach maybe
Nintendo 3DS
Poke Black and white
i wanna see zelda wii haha
maybe a star fox for wii or f-zero for wii
and for sony i wanna see ape escape 4, sly 4, maybe crash bandicoot platformer?
microsoft a new banjo kazooie platformer
I do not know if this is necessarily the right place, but apparently the two Metal Fight Beyblade games that will get translated will be featured somewhere at E3.
Gears of War 3
Nintendo 3DS
Project Natal
Plastation move
Main things I want to see.
Halo Reach
Project Natal
Nintendo 3DS
(Jun. 02, 2010  4:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know if this is necessarily the right place, but apparently the two Metal Fight Beyblade games that will get translated will be featured somewhere at E3.

actually those would be interesting, since if they come with the bey importation won't be necessary!
Zelda definitely, I've lost so much interest in gaming lately but I hope that that and The Old Republic will be there. Kotor 2 was the last game I finished to 100% I think, love those 2 games.
"Tales of Graces"
>_> But I'm skeptical about that getting localized.

Oh well, its worth importing <3
The Last Guardian
Xenoblade
The Last Story
Gran Turismo 5
Sony's plans for the PSP (PSP2 announcement?)
It seems the Nintendo 3DS is popular! xD
Yeah, and about the PSP2, Sony better create a really good system if its to compete with Nintendo and Apple (I know this is ridiculous!). And it probably will get announced at Gamecom/Tokyo Game Show. I highly doubt E3.
(Jun. 02, 2010  6:58 PM)Sophie Wrote: "Tales of Graces"
>_> But I'm skeptical about that getting localized.

Oh well, its worth importing <3

It would be great if it really was localized. It looks good enough to be imported, yeah, but having it in english would be pretty cool XD

I'm also very much looking foward for "The Last Story" a game they almost gave no info about. Struck my interest.

I'm also curious if there's gonna be more videos/screenshots/gameplay footage of the very expected Final Fantasy Versus XIII, which looks even awesomer than FFXIII did.

And last, but not least, there's Castlevania: Lords of Shadow I'm really expecting. The creators said that it's the game they made to make the Castlevania series change its story, of something alike. Probably means no Dracula, or something, and it does look like a God of War/Devil May Cry ripoff, but it looks worth it.

Wow, I talk a lot...Well, that's about it...Oh, and the Last Guardian looks pretty interesting, too.
Dude: Graces is worth importing because of, two words: "Daisuke Namikawa". <3

I heart him so much. And I heart Richard. "TOMODACHI~!!!"
Floor Map out!
http://e3.gamespot.com/e3-showfloor-map?...253Bbooths

Nintendo will have booths for Pokemon Black, Zelda Wii, and Metroid: Other M. I can't wait!

EDIT: Sega will show Sonic the Hedgehog 4! Didn't know there was such thing.
Halo: Reach is my big one, but I'm lookng forward to info on Gears of War 3, Call or Duty: Black Ops, and Metal Gear Solid Rising. I don't care much for Natal because I don't see how they plan to carry it over to FPS style gaming.
all i want is a release date and possibly a new tralier for mgs:rising

nothing more
The Legend of Zelda Wii and Final fantasy Versus XIII is what i'm most looking forward too.
For me the big deal will be the new Zelda.
Some time spent with the 3DS, and Black and White footage follow as the next priorities for me.

I'd actually forgotten all about Final fantasy Versus XIII, which I was looking forward to more than XIII from the moment we were told that battles would run on an advanced version of the Kingdom Hearts battle engine.

If I'm forced down yet another set of never ending narrow corridor like maps though, I'll be throwing in the towel with Square-Enix from now on.
They've carped us about enough.
I get the feeling Rising will be trash. Take a young inexperienced team who've only developed stealth action games, into a Ninja Gaiden esque experience, add developing simultaneously for three systems, and remove the series creator as the director, yeah, lol. The game's box art recently showed up and it's hideous.
I know this is like blasphemy around these parts, especially given my history, but I really just don't care that much about E3 this year.

*shrug*
... We're going to have to have you spayed.
I want a release date for Golden Sun DS. in E3 2009, it said to be released TBA 2010. Well in E3 2010, I'm looking forward to the release date, and some more gameplay footage.
Sorry but Roan..WHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN!
This is arguably one of the biggest E3's for years!
ITS TOO EPIC TO MISS OUT! LOL
but it is your opinion Smile
Well seeing as I rarely ever play video games anymore and don't follow the industry anywhere near as avidly as I did 6 months to a year ago, I just don't really have any interest in E3 this year.

Especially since it seems like it's just gonna be a circle jerk for Move/Natal/Vitality Sensor/3DS/more motion control/carp peripherals that I don't give a damn about.

When something like the original BioShock comes along and makes me care about video games again, then I'll get excited for E3. Until then... Wake me when this whole "motion/gimmick" craze in gaming is over.