Driver - Xtreme

Quote:Xtreme is a Driver released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of Xcalibur Force Xtreme on December 26, 2015.

==Description==

Xtreme features a rubber flat tip and sits at the standard driver height. The Driver performs just as any rubber flat tip should, which gives the Beyblade aggressive movement around the stadium with more grip at the cost of stamina. Out of the box, the Driver may seem harder to control and may even jump the Tornado Ridge at times. However, over time and and as the tip wears, the Driver completely outclasses Accel in terms of Attack. When launched uncontrolled, Xtreme circles around the Tornado Ridge at a fast speed, and eventually moves closer to the stadium when it loses more Spin Velocity. When launched with a Sliding Shoot, however, it moves in a flower-like pattern crossing the center of the stadium many times.

===Use in Attack Combinations===

Xtreme has been proven to outclass all other Attack Drivers so far. It's popularly used in the Combination Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme.

==Other Versions==

Xcalibur Force Xtreme (World Hobby Fair Winter 2016 Gold ver.)

==Overall==

Currently, Xtreme is the best Attack Drivers released so far. It's uses in Attack Combinations is invaluable, making Xtreme an essential part for any competitive Blader's collection.
I'm not very sure how I feel about Xtreme. Sure, it's good, but I don't think that there is a Layer that fits it well enough right now. I've noticed it showing up less and less in tournaments as of late. More on the article and where this factoid opinion belongs later on.
I could definitely say that there was very little Xtreme at Sayonara-Bye Odin the other weekend. There's no denying it's good but there is also stationary attack and Zephyr which are both more safe.
(Mar. 24, 2016  10:02 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm not very sure how I feel about Xtreme. Sure, it's good, but I don't think that there is a Layer that fits it well enough right now. I've noticed it showing up less and less in tournaments as of late. More on the article and where this factoid opinion belongs later on.

(Mar. 24, 2016  10:45 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I could definitely say that there was very little Xtreme at Sayonara-Bye Odin the other weekend. There's no denying it's good but there is also stationary attack and Zephyr which are both more safe.

I would want to agree with these. I posted somewhere a while back about why Spriggan was outclassed by Xcalibur for KO Attack because its teeth were not resistant enough to Bursting with Xtreme's friction despite having a better shape. Xcalibur as an AR is like the second best of all the strong tooth options (inconsistent but hits harder than Minoboros and Deathscyther), with Valkyrie being the other option but being more of a Burst/KO hybrid. What Xtreme needs is a Layer with a good shape for KOs and strong teeth (which looks like it will be Victory Valkyrie but we'll see).