(Oct. 01, 2018  11:41 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: https://youtu.be/Mg_3WereMRE
Here are the setups in terms of highest precession and  LAD Here it goes
Br with 0 Lift/Proof
Xt+ with a naked 10 or 0 Proof
Br with 0 Bump
Ds with 10/0 Proof and Et with naked 10
Basically  Xt+ features very high precession  rivaling  that of Br
Edit: i forgot about Et
Would you mind numbering best to worst. Im assuming you have the parts/combos you listed .
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:31 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can't the defense mode be used like a fusion tip(tilt launch)?

It's actually a lot wider than Fusion, plus Fusion was never such a good Driver/Tip in the first place.

(Oct. 01, 2018  11:57 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  11:41 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: https://youtu.be/Mg_3WereMRE
Here are the setups in terms of highest precession and  LAD Here it goes
Br with 0 Lift/Proof
Xt+ with a naked 10 or 0 Proof
Br with 0 Bump
Ds with 10/0 Proof and Et with naked 10
Basically  Xt+ features very high precession  rivaling  that of Br
Edit: i forgot about Et
Would you mind numbering best to worst. Im assuming you have the parts/combos you listed .

My guess (Drivers only, since 0/10 Proof is the best setup for precession):
1. Bearing
2. Xtend Plus (If it's as good as Rebel Blader says)
3. Eternal (Frame might be bad in this case, so take it off)
4. Atomic
5. Destroy (Better for attack than Xt+ in Attack/Defense mode, but has less LAD/precession time)
(Oct. 02, 2018  12:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:31 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can't the defense mode be used like a fusion tip(tilt launch)?

It's actually a lot wider than Fusion, plus Fusion was never such a good Driver/Tip in the first place.

(Oct. 01, 2018  11:57 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Would you mind numbering best to worst. Im assuming you have the parts/combos you listed .

1. Bearing
4. Atomic
5. Destroy (Better for attack than Xt+ in Attack/Defense mode, but has less LAD/precession time)
How about 0L Br being capable of beating 0B Br maybe even 0P Br? Sry for asking
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:21 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  12:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's actually a lot wider than Fusion, plus Fusion was never such a good Driver/Tip in the first place.

1. Bearing
4. Atomic
How about 0L Br being capable of beating 0B Br maybe even 0P Br? Sry for asking

Lift decreases LAD/precession time because of how low and rough the bottom ridge is, plus the combo can lose significant Stamina if it gets knocked back enough, so it wouldn't be viable at all for those kinds of combos.

Also, it was no problem. I like helping people understand more about Beyblade, even if I don't have the parts in question xD

(Oct. 01, 2018  4:03 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:24 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
==Overall==
Xtend+ has incredible versatility allowing for three strategies; Mobile Attack, Stationary Attack and Stationary Stamina. Furthermore, because the setting can be changed without having to disassemble the Combination, Xtend+'s setting can be changed as many times as one wants to in a tournament battle. However, due to the inconsistent performance of the Attack Setting and poor performance of the Defense Setting, Xtend+ is outclassed by Trans.

With better tip shapes and thus more consistent performance than Zeta, Xtend+ is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

Now I just need confirmation on the size of the Attack Setting.

To be honest, saying that the Defense Mode is bad isn't a fair comparison with Trans, since Trans doesn't even have a Defense Mode, plus Trans has those tabs on the outside, which are bad for the Attack Mode, so that also has to be taken into account.
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:03 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Now I just need confirmation on the size of the Attack Setting.

To be honest, saying that the Defense Mode is bad isn't a fair comparison with Trans, since Trans doesn't even have a Defense Mode, plus Trans has those tabs on the outside, which are bad for the Attack Mode, so that also has to be taken into account.

The tabs aren't bad for Attack, just Tornado Stalling which is rarely used if ever.

Plus the Defense Mode could be completely removed and that wouldn't change the overall performance since the design is so bad.

Basically:
Xtend+, better Stamina Mode (due to being wider)
Trans, better Attack Mode (much easier to control)
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:01 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

The tabs aren't bad for Attack, just Tornado Stalling which is rarely used if ever.

Plus the Defense Mode could be completely removed and that wouldn't change the overall performance since the design is so bad.

Basically:
Xtend+, better Stamina Mode (due to being wider)
Trans, better Attack Mode (much easier to control)

How is trans easier to control my trans goes to stamina in the middle of spining?
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:04 AM)Jman jman Wrote: How is trans easier to control my trans goes to stamina in the middle of spining?

sounds like your either

A: not fully twisting it to lock it in place

B: you got a faulty Trans driver

C: your Trans driver has been damaged/worn down with use
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:29 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:04 AM)Jman jman Wrote: How is trans easier to control my trans goes to stamina in the middle of spining?

sounds like your either

A: not fully twisting it to lock it in place

B: you got a faulty Trans driver

C: your Trans driver has been damaged/worn down with use

It is possible B it is also hasbro thanks.
Wait, so is Xtend Plus good or not? I'm seeing varied opinions. I'd say it's not that great, but it's better than Zeta.
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:21 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: How about 0L Br being capable of beating 0B Br maybe even 0P Br? Sry for asking
0L Br beats 0B Br but draws with 0P Br
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Lift decreases LAD/precession time because of how low and rough the bottom ridge is, plus the combo can lose significant Stamina if it gets knocked back enough, so it wouldn't be viable at all for those kinds of combos.

r very wrong first of all its not necessary  that things which are bad for lad are bad for precession  too. With Br u do not need lad rather u need low center of gravity to kind of not fall over which exactly what 0L Br does it lowers the center of gravity so much that the combo doesn't  fall over making it almost  unbeatable in opposite spin. Its a popular set up in japan

(Oct. 02, 2018  4:59 AM)Armor Wrote: Wait, so is Xtend Plus good or not? I'm seeing varied opinions. I'd say it's not that great, but it's better than Zeta.
U r very wrong its an excellent  driver for spin equalizing customizations only second to Br
(Oct. 02, 2018  6:56 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:21 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: How about 0L Br being capable of beating 0B Br maybe even 0P Br? Sry for asking
0L Br beats 0B Br but draws with 0P Br

50-50 draws ? Im kind of person that needs some real tests for me to go off of. @[Rebel Blader] would you kindly give me some test between Sr 0L Br vs Sr 0P Br. Pretty plz... Grin
Opposite spin btw
(Oct. 02, 2018  7:08 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  6:56 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: 0L Br beats 0B Br but draws with 0P Br

50-50 draws ? Im kind of person that needs some real tests for me to go off of. @[Rebel Blader] would you kindly give me some test between Sr 0L Br vs Sr 0P Br. Pretty plz... Grin
Opposite spin btw
I sadly do not have the parts but i do found a YouTube  video about that but turns out that proof frame was 3d printed not original  one
I believe Xtend+ could be competitive yesterday I went to a tournament and I went up against a well known combo tester... who used Sr.10C.Xt+ (Sr Left, Xt+ Stamina) while I used rP.0C.Br and Sr won I believe either 3-1 or 4-1.
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:36 PM)MrBlade Wrote: I believe Xtend+ could be competitive yesterday I went to a tournament and I went up against a well known combo tester... who used Sr.10C.Xt+ (Sr Left, Xt+ Stamina) while I used rP.0C.Br and Sr won I believe either 3-1 or 4-1.
@[Thug Testings]?
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:11 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  4:36 PM)MrBlade Wrote: I believe Xtend+ could be competitive yesterday I went to a tournament and I went up against a well known combo tester... who used Sr.10C.Xt+ (Sr Left, Xt+ Stamina) while I used rP.0C.Br and Sr won I believe either 3-1 or 4-1.
@[Thug Testings]?

Yup
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:12 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:11 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: @[Thug Testings]?

Yup
I see...counter his combo with bL 7U O Or aH 0L Br
Edit: Same spin At would beat it too
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:13 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:12 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Yup
I see...counter his combo with bL 7U O Or aH 0L Br

ummmm... Ok I guess aH I don't have Under and Orbit for the bL one... but how would you know how to counter?
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:15 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:13 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I see...counter his combo with bL 7U O Or aH 0L Br

ummmm... Ok I guess aH I don't have Under and Orbit for the bL one... but how would you know how to counter?
hS At would beat it in a same spin situation...

Edit: Xt+ should lose to At in same spin and 0L Br in Opposite spin if they are using the same layer
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:15 AM)MrBlade Wrote: ummmm... Ok I guess aH I don't have Under and Orbit for the bL one... but how would you know how to counter?
hS At would beat it in a same spin situation...

ok?
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:17 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  1:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: hS At would beat it in a same spin situation...

ok?
Yea thats correct...At is better then Xt+ in same spin stamina so...theoretically you should win with hS At in same spin...400 post yay
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:24 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: ==Description==
Xtend+ is an add-on to the Xtend Performance Tip. Unlike its predecessor, Xtend+ does not feature a manual height change gimmick but instead features an adjustable tip at a standard height with three settings; Attack, Defense and Stamina, akin to X Drive from Metal Fight Beyblade.

The Attack Setting features a wide, hollow flat tip, wider than Assault and akin to Zephyr at the standard height of most Performance Tips. Due to the surface area of this setting, Xtend+ will create a highly aggressive movement pattern with speeds greater than Assault. However, the wide diameter of the tip makes it difficult to maintain a banking pattern and creates relatively low stamina, making the setting ill-suited for both traditional Attack and Tornado Stalling combinations.

The Defense Setting features a low angle, stepped cone tip, akin to X Drive's Stern Semi Defense at the standard height of most Performance Tips. Due to the stepped cone, when an Xtend+ combination is struck and reaches higher on the Stadium's slope, the flat edge of the tip will create a second point of contact, briefly increasing friction and aggression to both slow down the combination and counter attack. However, due to the edge of the tip being made of plastic rather than rubber like in Unite and smooth rather than tabbed like in Defense, the effect of the second point of contact is minimal, creating poor Knock-Out resistance.

The Stamina Setting features a low angle cone tip, akin to Trans' Stamina Setting at a lower height than most Performance Tips. Due to the low friction, Xtend+ creates acceptable stamina. Of the three settings, Stamina has the best performance

In all three settings, the tip's low angled base and wide diameter grant Xtend+ high Life-After-Death potential, comparable to Eternal, Atomic and Bearing.

==Overall==
While Xtend Plus is theoretically a very versatile Tip with three different mode settings, in practice the alterations made to the tips of the Attack, Defense and Stamina Settings makes them lag behind their closest equivalents. Furthermore, all three Settings are heavily outclassed in today's metagame. However, Xtend+ boasts some of the highest Life-After-Death potential in the game and with the option for Attack available with most of the Life-After-Death intact, Xtend+ is one of the best choices for Stamina and Stamina-based Balance Combinations.

As such, Xtend+ is a must have for competitive bladers.

I'll make a recommended combos section when I put this on the wiki
CitrusNinja3

It can be used for a stationary and mobile at same time.Like absorb.Absorb's "absorb break" at start of match and act as a stationary attack combo during rest of the match.And because of xt+'s high LAD it can potentially outspin opponent if opposite spin,am I right?
To me the steped cone shape of defence mode looks like the wave wide defence tip that debuted with fang leone in the 4d system.
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:13 PM)Kry Wrote: To me the steped cone shape of defence mode looks like the wave wide defence tip that debuted with fang leone in the 4d system.

Of which S2D of X Drive is a smaller version of
Since Takara Tomy released it in the B-123 have there been any other eleases with the xtend + chip.