Driger Cutter

I was messing around with parts and found this combo
AR: Scissor Cutter
WD: 8 Balance
SG: Neo Right (with MG core)
BB: SG Metal Change (Driger S)
What do you guys think of it?
This custom would be a lot better if it was a Compact. There are much better options than Scissor Cutter. And there is no reason for you to use Eight Balance over something like Ten Heavy.

What parts do you have?
Draciel Sheild (x2)
Galeon Attacker(x2)
Trypio (x2)
Trygle Star
Driger Slash
Dranzer Spiral
Dragoon Storm
Grip Attacker
Spark Night
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
Dragoon Fantom
Master Dranzer
Galzzly

+
7 spare Weight Disks (6 Heavy x2 8 Balance x3 10 Heavy and MG Weight Disk
8 spare Attack Rings (broken trypio, Driger Gatlling, Kellog promos x3 Polta Dragoon V
spare Spin Gears (Neo Rightx2)
1 spare Blade Base (SG SemiFlat)
Try this:

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right (with MG core)
BB: SG Metal Change (Driger S)

Concept: Compact
The normal version is far too fragile to use, but the Phantom Force version is more durable. It can be used as an attack AR. Try it!

That was my reasoning
Driger S ar can also be substituted for the above AR.
(Dec. 30, 2008  8:59 PM)draciel09 Wrote: The normal version is far too fragile to use, but the Phantom Force version is more durable. It can be used as an attack AR. Try it!

That was my reasoning

You are right.

I did a lot of testing on this AR for attack applications and I found it to be surprisingly effective.
(Dec. 30, 2008  8:59 PM)draciel09 Wrote: The normal version is far too fragile to use, but the Phantom Force version is more durable. It can be used as an attack AR. Try it!

That was my reasoning

Which AR are you talking about? War Lion?
I believe he's talking about scissor cutter.
but scissor cutter isn't fragile

and i don't even remember a phantom force metal dranzer?
I think he means the transparent green Bearing Stinger and from my experience Triple Wing is better than it in every aspect and if you already have a War Lion and SG Metal Change: Combine them !
ah yeah i got scissor cutter mixed up with scissors attacker

i can't imagine using scissor cutter for anything Speechless
(Dec. 31, 2008  11:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ah yeah i got scissor cutter mixed up with scissors attacker

i can't imagine using scissor cutter for anything Speechless

I found it to be pretty effective for Attack, actually. Only the Phantom Force version, though.