Dream Beyblade

This thread is just so people can talk about their dream beyblade. Just talk about a beyblade concept that if you were in the beyblade world you would have. I think this so the right area to post this, hopefully...

My dream bey would be a balance type griffin beyblade. The bey would be able to change between offense or defense, depending of the mode (DB). It would be like Regulus but Db mode dependent. In high mode the armor which is on the top would push things out and create a mode aggressive shape, and in low mode the things coming out would be loose and able to be pushed in. Low mode would also Ben more compact for this reason. The layer would be called Earth Griffin. The disk would just be Giga, since we don’t have much info on the capabilities of Disk gimmicks in DB. The tip would be Destroy Metal: where instead of the jaggy tip on destroy, there would be a metal tip like Iron, and the free spin ring would be POM.

Earth Griffin.Gg.DsM’-6
My bey would probably be Hydro Posiden
(May. 13, 2021  4:38 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: My bey would probably be Hydro Posiden

What type would it be?
(May. 13, 2021  4:41 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  4:38 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: My bey would probably be Hydro Posiden

What type would it be?

Balence
(May. 13, 2021  4:42 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  4:41 AM)Orbit Wrote: What type would it be?

Balence
Yay balance gang for the win
Hydro Posiden Blast disk and Xtend+ (Blue Xtend plus) Armor -9
Brave Draco because it is a attack.
Balance type is the best type
Please merge this thread into Wishful Thinking and Speculation.
(May. 13, 2021  5:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please merge this thread into Wishful Thinking and Speculation.

It’s not really speculation it’s more of a question about what bey you’d have if you were in the beyblade world

That thread is about actual beyblade releases, these are just cool concepts

If we were to actually think about what beys could come to DB and what gimmick they could have in reality, then that would be in that thread
I don't think this goes in Speculation either, but there's already a thread called Make Your Own Beyblade Burst, which serves the exact same purpose: designing your dream Bey.