Dread Bahamut in Beyblade Burst GT or not

Many people have been wondering If Dread Bahamut is really in Beyblade Burst GT, well let me tell you right
now Bahamut and Boa will not be returning to Beyblade Burst GT. Here's why, Dread Bahamut was already released, they
didn't even make Bahamut in the anime and It was already released, people said Bahamut was custom made by
Takara Tomy, I don't know about what they made Bahamut for but am 55% sure that It will not be in Beyblade Burst GT!

Subscribe to my youtube channel or
else when you woke up the next morning
your Beyblades will disappear, seriously!
So don't risk and Subscribe, takes 5 seconds
click the link, wait for it to load and press subscribe,
see? simple! Maybe even 3 seconds!

Link: https://youtube.com/user/sawadee6931
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:43 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Many people have been wondering If Dread Bahamut is really in Beyblade Burst GT, well let me tell you right
now Bahamut and Boa will not be returning to Beyblade Burst GT. Here's why, Dread Bahamut was already released, they
didn't even make Bahamut in the anime and It was already released, people said Bahamut was custom made by
Takara Tomy, I don't know about what they made Bahamut for but am 55% sure that It will not be in Beyblade Burst GT!

I'm assuming you didn't look at the threads for names of upcoming GT episodes. One of them is named "Sinister Art, Dread Bahamut" this confirms Bahamut will be appearing in the anime. It will NOT be owned by Boa it doesn't make sense to skip him for 1 season and make him reappear. It will be owned by a new character.
(Jul. 26, 2019  4:43 AM)Ghostly Wrote: Many people have been wondering If Dread Bahamut is really in Beyblade Burst GT, well let me tell you right

You're wrong they released dread Bahamut's layer, not the full combo YET the full combo comes out in the triple set(august 10th) also episodes were translated already and Dread Bahamut was mentioned in one of them

Bahamut is in GT and it’s combo is: DB.7W.Om.Gen. Also, I’ll take my chances with no subbingSmile.
I'm sorry for the false posting thread, I will try to fix myself, I guess Bahamut will be released after all...
(Jul. 26, 2019  5:03 AM)Ghostly Wrote: I'm sorry for the false posting thread, I will try to fix myself, I guess Bahamut will be released after all...

Its fine, we all make mistakes, we're only human. What hasn't been released is what the heck is this guy's name!? Need to call him something other than rose guy with Gurren Lagann hair.
I heard somewhere that his name is Bungo, but don't count me on that
Bungo....A kind of canoe used in Central America and South America. A kind of boat used in the southern United States.....I can see that as his name.
Britt Demon will be Dread Bahamut Blader.
[Image: 9f3yRpK.png]