Dranzer F article!

"==Dranzer F==

==Re-Releases: Black Dranzer, Metal Masters==

==AR: Flame Wing==

Flame Wing has two large spikes with notches on the ends that allow it to have good smash attack capabilities in right spin. These spikes are angled upwards, but the upper attack is inferior to attack rings that do the job much better, such as Upper Dragoon. For smash attack, there are better option's as well. It is still a viable option, though, if you have nothing better at your disposal. A problem with this AR is that it is very fragile, especially aroundthe spikes' ends.

==Use in Smash Attack Customization==

AR: Flame Wing
WD: 10 Wide
BB: Grip Base (Dragoon GripAttacker)

This combination is lightweight, resulting in it being very fast. The fast movement can be hard to control, unless a shooting technique such as the sliding shoot is used. Using the sliding shoot in conjunction with this customization will allow the beyblade to have a much better chance to perform an early knockout.

==Use in Upper Attack Customization==

WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
BB: Storm Grip (Dragoon S)

This customization makes the best of the upper attack that Flame Wing has. It is heavier than the opponent so that it lifts the opposing beyblade instead of being pushed downwards itself, and it is low to the stadium floor so that it is able to get under the opposing beyblade to lift it, granted it’s not using the same BB as this customization.

==WD: See 8 Heavy==

==SG: Right SG (Triple Change Version)==

SG Triple Change Version can only be used with Flame Change Base. It has casings that hold a triple-tipped plastic piece that when pulled down, can be switched between flat, sharp, and semi-flat. There are two problems with this. First, though it is able to use three different tips, resulting in three different styles, it isn’t able to do any of them very well since the SG is too tall. Second, there is a problem with many of the SG’s that make the triple-tipped plastic piece too loose to stay on one tip, so it gets stuck in between two of them when launched. This results in the beyblade spinning out and ultimately, making the SG much less reliable. The SG is useful if your new to the game, have one on hand, and want to try different styles of play, but it has no competitive uses.

==BB: Flame Change Base==

This base can only be used in conjunction with SG Triple Change Version. It fits only with SG Triple Change Version and has no other effect on the beyblade, besides adding weight.

==Overall:==

Although the AR is decent at smash attack and upper attack, it is outclassed by AR’s that do its job much better. The SG/BB are useless for competitive play, but are nice if you are new and want to try out different tip types. All in all, it is only good for your collection if you already own, and isn’t a very useful beyblade."

Phew, so what do you guys think? Is my writing too bad still? There's some parts in it that may be unessesary BTW. C&C plz. =)
This is what happens when you take a class that literally is only watching movies.
I don't mean to be a drag, but the wording could be improved more to the style of the Wiki. There's more things that can be added too in this. If I have time, I'll add on to this.
(Feb. 14, 2009  6:05 AM)G Wrote: I don't mean to be a drag, but the wording could be improved more to the style of the Wiki. There's more things that can be added too in this. If I have time, I'll add on to this.

I'll probably go back and edit this tomorrow, I just decided not to reread it and quit for tonight, It's late. Youre not being a drag =) And thanks.
Just keep in mind we're here if you ever need additional help Smile
One fact you need to note about the attack ring is that it is fragile. Flame wing has the uncanny ability of breaking at the points. This is one of those attack rings that you need to be careful with and not overuse if you want it to last. ( I have gone through 3)
I made a few minor changes to the article, as well as getting rid of the sentences that changed tences(or however u spell that). More C&C?
*Bump-ity*
Well, should I add it then? Or is there more to improve upon.
Give me a day or so, I shall make some edits. I just got a lot of carp on my plate at the moment.
Mmmkay. Thanks =)
"==Dranzer F==

==Re-Releases: Black Dranzer, Metal Masters==

==AR: Flame Wing==

Flame Wing is a multi-attack style ring capable of both Upper Attack and Smash Attack. Unfortunately its ‘Jack of All Trades’ design tends to give it more setbacks than advantages. The sources of its smash attack are the two blunt notches on the end of the spikes. Upon contact these notches have the potential to cause significant damage to its opponent in right spin. These protruding notches are also the source for the AR’s main weakness; durability. Like many Smash attackers Flame Wing is fragile and the notches have a tendency to break off with constant use.

Since the spikes are angled upwards it is capable of Upper Attack. The upper attack however is inferior to a lot of the competition (Upper Dragoon, Triple Tiger). The cause of this is the smaller angle of the slope (around 10 degrees) compared to Upper Dragon’s 15 degrees (Right Spin). This is an AR that should be used when superior Upper Attack or Smash Attack AR’s are unavailable.

==Use in Smash Attack Customization==

WD: 10 Wide
BB: Grip Base (Dragoon GripAttacker)

This combination is lightweight, resulting in high speeds. The fast movement can be hard to control, unless a shooting technique such as the sliding shoot is employed. Use of this technique improves the chances of performing an early KO

==Use in Upper Attack Customization==

This customization makes the best of the upper attack that Flame Wing has. Its heavier weight and low height allows it to lift the opposing beyblade, instead of being pushed downwards.

==WD: See 8 Heavy==

==SG: Right SG (Triple Change Version)==

SG Triple Change Version can only be used with Flame Change Base. Its casing houses a triple-tipped plastic piece, which when pulled down allows the player to change between flat, sharp, and semi-flat tips. While this tip adds versatility, and acts as a good practice base for newer players; problems emerge. First, while able to use three different tips with three different battle styles; it isn’t able to do any of them very well since the SG is too tall. Second, there is a manufacturing flaw with many of the SG’s that make the triple-tipped plastic piece too loose to stay on one tip. So during a battle it can get stuck between two of them, significantly reducing endurance and costing the player the match. This unreliability automatically disqualifies it from being a serious choice for many competitive players; but as mentioned before newer players might find this useful to practice with.

==BB: Flame Change Base==

This base can only be used in conjunction with SG Triple Change Version. It contains no other notable features.

==Overall:==

Dranzer F is an aesthetically pleasing blade with uses for newer players to the game thanks to its ‘Jack of All Trades’ features. This characteristic though prevents it from being a top tier blade since it is bested in every attack and movement style by more specific parts. Its notches are more fragile and less effective than many others; and its upper attack slopes are smaller in degree. The SG/BB is also useless for competitive play due to height and reliability issues. Overall Dranzer F is only recommended for beybladers looking to increase their collection.

I rewrote a significant chunk; especially the AR section since it was lacking depth. You did however have good structure making edits relatively painless. Feel free to use some or as many of the changes I made. Good Job!
why all the bold guys
Just left it the way he did to be honest. Don't know why it did not occur to me to change that. Shall do it now
That is much better. It shows how lacking my writing ability really is. (I've never been able to write very well =/). But, yeah, thanks. I'll be using your's since I like the way you put things much better than I did in mine =)
Not a problem; would any other members like to comment? I think I got all the bases covered.

Also Pichuscute writing like many things in life gets better with practice. The more you write the more your writing style improves and evolves. My writing style now as a 19 year old is very different than what I did when I was 14. These things continuously improve with practice; in other words keep writing because you will get better.
Arjun I think you covered it all, the artcle's great Smile
Great article!
I should probably update the Advance Striker article with the degree of the slopes. Seems like handy info.
So when are you guyz gonna put up the Dranzer F article....? Smile It looks finished to me, except for the pics.
I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow. I've already got some pics.
Well...you could've just written that Black Dranzer was a recolour.
It has a seperate name, so gets a seperate article, look at master/kid/kids dragoon. If they decide to get rid of those articles, I'll get rid of Black Dranzer.
In the upper attack section make sure to lay it out like this
Use in Attack Customization
AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon, Kids Dragoon)
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo-Right SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Takara Metal Driger)

You just wrote SG instead of SG and SG Core

Man that is one really beat up Dranzer F....Article looks good though.