Dranzer F article!

Haha, it's one of my oldest blades as well. Its the only nonbroke one I have left, as well. Giga, I'll fix that right away, dunno how it happened, though.
EDIT: someone else already fixed it, it seems.
Not for me?
I must say the EDIT: MMS version looks sooooo much nicer than the original. Nice job. Smile
(Feb. 21, 2009  8:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: I must say the PF version looks sooooo much nicer than the original. Nice job. Smile

Its metal masters, but yeah, it looks much better. Giga, IDK what the problem is, but I only see one SG listed.
And, I forgot to add that I can't find the weights of the BB or the AR on the spources that we use. Can someone weigh them for me?
Dx, It was at the top. I missed it. I'll edit that right away.
I still don't see the BB, though.....
EDIT: nevermind, they have a clear white version, where is that from?
(Feb. 21, 2009  9:29 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dx, It was at the top. I missed it. I'll edit that right away.
I still don't see the BB, though.....

Look harder, it's there. Remember that the SG and BB are different parts.

EDIT: Never mind, the SG is there but the BB seems to be missing. Speechless

EDITx2: THERE IT IS, IT'S CLEAR
Yeah, I found it, its clear, what release is that? I've gotta add it to the articles.
(Feb. 21, 2009  9:33 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, I found it, its clear, what release is that? I've gotta add it to the articles.

SG: Right SG (Triple Change Version)
BB: Flame Change Base
?, I meant, why does that site have a clear version of the Flame Change Base? And how did they get it?
I believe it's one of the fukobakos. Frankly I stopped doing the "Other Versions" section simply because there's so many Takara releases.
Probably painted it themselves
Brad beat me and with a better answer Speechless
Haha, okay. I don't have any info on it, so I won't add it. If someone else wants to add all the takara releases, they can.
EDIT: You can't paint a beyblade clear.....
Ohh yeah hehe, I knew that...
Everything looks good, but we definitely need new pictures. I would take some myself, but my only Flame Wing broke in the very first battle I used it. :\
Yes, my pics are terrible, my camera is very inconsistent, wasn't when we first got it =(. They are placeholders, so atleast we have something.
I guess I'll take some pics.
Its the same problem wth Flash Leopard, BTW.