Drahelix is born!

Poll: Do you want to hear more of the story?

Yes
84.27%
No
15.73%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
do you mind if the girl with rose crow (corvus) is his sister/ twin? it's just it makes the story line better...
OK, that's fine. I see you choose constellations for your Beys as well. I will post more now.
yeah, i dont really see the point of making up all of my beys, like orberous is a god, and drahelix is a bey like dragoon i made and is my custom bey, plz post more beys and characters as they are good!
After school.
ok then guys, just posting to say that you wont just be one of characters, just in my movie...
here is the next part...

"wait, what! are you for real?" said a shocked Arix. As he was lead to the Bey-unit headquarters that was hidden in the forest, when he entered through the worn brass door, he noticed that there were beystadiums dotted across the barren ground. "what are they for?" Questioned Arix, as he strolled pat them.
" didin't Xero tell you? just like him! yea well this place used to be a bey training centre that was attacked by the ancient beys from the past, like the one that attacked you earlier." Explained Neta, as they walked to the main room. "here you can meet som of the other recruits we have gathered, meet s200401150, he doesn't know his real name as he was discovered in a detention center, this is Wolf, he was found walking out of a police station with the back wall blown off and the guards unconsious, however he can't control himself and normally he's fine," Wolf growled "normally... some others that are away at the moment are rosia black oceus wind and Max stone, they're away on a secret mission..."

" 3, 2, 1 Go Shoot!" cried Arix, Wolf, s200401150 and Xero as they each launched their bey into the massive sattelite- like stadium "Now phoenix Infinte Rose flame!" cired Xero from his spot as Phoenix spun into the centre of the stadium and the outside of the stadium erupted with flames, "What!" cried wolf as he struggled to keep his bey from the edge of the stadium, "now then Fenrir, Time for the ultimate attack, Final wolf claw!" Screamed Wolf to his bey Fenrir, and it began shooting around the stadium at mach speed increasing in speed shredding the stadium and spraying shrapnel over the other beys... and then something seemed to come over Arix, he fought it but it overpowered him, and then Drahelix shone as bright as a star, and everyone had to shield their eyes , but when they returned their vision to drahelix it had changed it's form into a new bey, Orbit Drahelix... and strangely all the opponents beys started to orbit it, and then suddenly shot around the stadium and smashed out the opponents beys...

"WOW! I didn't realize beys could evolve...Well hope mine does soon because I couldn't keep up with you..." said wolf amazed, and handed back orbit drahelix to Arix, but Arix couldn't take it, he actually couldn't take it! his arms were limp... unable to move... he was felling pins and needles in his legs... his right leg gave way... then his left... he collapsed... he tried to call out but he couldn't move any of his body... He blacked out...

To be continued...
is there any way we could advertise this so more people read it?
i like it i cant wait for more

and to advertise it you could put a link to it your sig
good point then, but i'm not very popular... I'll ask night if he could for me as he is alot more popular...
well im very popular... not

but yeah you should ask him

edit: maybe you could get every one who has a character in the story to put a link to it
ok then that would be good

attention everybody currently in the story could you plz put a link in your sig so that we can get more people to read! Thx!
ok i did it
hopefully this works
(Nov. 18, 2010  7:56 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah ok, anyone else wanna join in? i need quite alot of people to do the next part...

yes! make me a main character. quote this and reply if you want to see my character. i have 23 different beys each well thought out in my head. so maybe my character could have multiple beys or i could make several characters. reply and quote please!
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:34 PM)kaekage898 Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2010  7:56 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah ok, anyone else wanna join in? i need quite alot of people to do the next part...

yes! make me a main character. quote this and reply if you want to see my character. i have 23 different beys each well thought out in my head. so maybe my character could have multiple beys or i could make several characters. reply and quote please!

ok then you're in! and i have an idea, you could have many parts from those beys and then you customize the bey based on the opponents stats... does that seem alright?
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:34 PM)kaekage898 Wrote:

ok then you're in! and i have an idea, you could have many parts from those beys and then you customize the bey based on the opponents stats... does that seem alright?
ok. here are some beys. pick a few and i'll give you descriptions of them.
Angelo ( my fav)
cobric ( cool bey)
octoran
wyvren
warrior( awesome description)
owl
griffen
Hades
Scarab
Apollo
they all rock. pick a few for me to describe.
well i like the sound of:

Angelo
Wyvern
Octoran
Scarab
Apollo

dont know about cobric, isn't that serpent? and warrior wouldn't that be perseus?
(Nov. 19, 2010  9:53 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well i like the sound of:

Angelo
Wyvern
Octoran
Scarab
Apollo

dont know about cobric, isn't that serpent? and warrior wouldn't that be perseus?
cobric an warrior are a lot different as far as i'm concerned.
ok. i'll start with Angelo and Apollo

Beast: Angelo
energy ring: Angelo
fusion wheel: Heavenly ( strong pieces of different length metal compiled together.)
spin track HA( holy Axe. golden spin track with small blades that can move to different angles)
tip: R ( ring) ( fine tip with ring around it)
appearence: male angel with six golden wings, gold and white robes. roman heels. small gold knife, long blonde hair, silk bandanna covering mouth

special 1: feather storm: X shape gold wind forms damaging opponent and increasing speed.

speacial 2 Arch Hammer: bey glows gold and charges at other bey with tremendous force.

special 3 wing dancer: bey sways and creates an invisible sheild.

i'll post apollo and others later
I reckon that i might go with Angelo!
(Nov. 20, 2010  12:06 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I reckon that i might go with Angelo!
yah. angelo is one of my favs. but here is apollo

beast: apollo
energy ring: apollo( see through coffee color)
fusion wheel: Glory( a dark fusion wheel cut in quarters.)
Track: Tornado( like libra's)
Tip: GS( God Spin. Flat but has a fine tip. tip can split in two to add balance)

appearence: tall figure wearing a toga, long brown hair, roman sandals, loral reeth on head, and carries bow and arrow

special 1 Glorious storm : disk of wind forms around apollo which repels opponents and has a good chance of throwing them out of the stadium

special 2 Blazing arrow: The fusion wheel creates projectiles that glow amber and shoots them at opponent.
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I'll go with Angelo thx!

cool! do you want my character person too?
uh, yea plz! that would help, and can you get the word across? cause i might be able to put up the next part today if i get enough people...
(Nov. 20, 2010  3:26 PM)Nwolf Wrote: uh, yea plz! that would help, and can you get the word across? cause i might be able to put up the next part today if i get enough people...

ok. here is my character, but how do i get a link to this page?

name: Kereku
appearence: 5:11. orange and black checkered button up thats open. a white shirt with a silver design of a guitar on it. neon purple skinny jeans. black and purple high tops. hair that's dyed purple, with orange streaks, hair covers left eye, which is electric blue as well as the other one. usually wears a black biff cap.
side: good
personality: nice, sweet, cool, helpful, guarded, kick@$$.
bio: loves music and uses it to get away. helps anyone who needs it. bullies took friends' beys and unleashed true powers on bullies. kids look up to him
also wears silver bey belt, black fingers with silver studs on knuckles, a skull ear piercing in right ear. launcher is orange and purple pinstripe. with black skull painted on side.
well you copy the URL the bar at the top which you type the address in, and paste it in the change signature part...