1 Attack Ring (AR): Dragon Head
2 Weight Disk (WD): Wide
3 Blade Base (BB): Grip Base
4.1 Use in Smash Attack Combinations
4.2 Use in Upper Attack Customizations
5. Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Dragon Head
Weight: 4 grams
Dragon Head is one of the smallest AR’s ever made, and as such lends itself well to Weight Disk Attack. Due to first generation limitations this AR can only be used in right spin. The AR has four very small protrusions that were designed for attack in right spin. However these contact points are so small and the AR is so fragile, that it is not considered for use in any Smash Attack combos.

Weight Disk (WD): Wide
Weight: 13 grams
See Wide Weight Disks

Blade Base (BB): Grip Base
Weight: 7 grams
Grip Base is very short and has an extremely wide flat rubber tip. It is one of the most formidable BB’s for Attack. This part is the reason to own this Beyblade, as its light frame and extreme speed make it one of the fastest moving BB’s of all time. However, due to its rubber tip, it has an extremely poor spin time. This is one of the most useful BB’s for Smash Attack and Upper Attack. This BB's biggest flaw, however, lies in it's inability to be used in left spin.

Use in Smash Attack Combinations
AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
BB: Grip Base (Dragoon Dragoon Grip Attacker)
This is one of the best smash attack combos that can be made. It’s extremely high movement speed and low height, coupled with the power of the Triple Wing + Wide Defense combination, allows this customization to knock out many opponents, and on occasion even strong defensive opponents.

Use in Upper Attack Combinations
AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Grip Base (Dragoon Grip Attacker)
The raw speed and power this BB has, coupled with its low height, makes it a perfect fit for Upper Attackers. This Combo has the power necessary to lift heavy opponents, and is perhaps the best Upper Attack combo one can make.

Overall
Dragoon Grip Attacker has one of the best BB’s for attack in any system so far. This Beyblade, however, is now extremely hard to come by. One could opt for a more financially practical option such as Storm Grip Base (Dragoon S), or SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V), but both of these bases lack the raw attack power that Grip Base has. This Beyblade is strongly recommended for those with considerable collections, and for those who love attack. All serious players should have multiples of this Beyblade.
Very good work man!
I would suggest you a combo that i've tryed personally:

AR: Triple Claw (Driger G)
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Grip Base (Dragoon Grip Attacker)

I think it's awesome.
Obviously feel free to add or not it Wink
That's a good combo.
Triple Tiger is great. I seem to always use Triple Wing in my examples though, hah.
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: That's a good combo.
Triple Tiger is great. I seem to always use Triple Wing in my examples though, hah.

Ahah,yes,trust me!
This combo is very very wild.
It is very strong,however a player that use it must have great expereince with the launches!
The Triple Wing's weight is 5 grams,but the Triple Tiger's (or Claw ? Confused Tongue_out) weight is 7 grams.In this way,paying 2 grams, you have more Balance due to the Triple Tiger's shape and your Beyblade will attack with more power!
Good job. I think this part should be changed though: "It’s extremely high movement speed and low height, coupled with the power of the Triple Wing + Wide Defense combination, allows this customization to knock out even the strongest defensive beys." The strongest defensive combos of the plastic gen would hold off this attacker. Plus, saying stuff like that notions to new players the idea of trying to use attack types against defense types.
(Oct. 11, 2010  5:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Does something need to be fixed on this?

your inability to use apostrophes

Cool

Looks pretty good and informative.
that wasnt nice lol

this is a great draft! all we need is pics and a other versions section.

this is a very well writen article. nicely done
I can do pics Wink
I think I missed this when I went on vacation in August ... but I've read it now and it seems good to go! You can post this whenever you want, Mc Frown. Thanks for your work. Smile
yes! finnaly! the 1st approved article in a long time! nicely done Mcfrown
does anyone know of color/ part variantd for this lil bey?

glad to see the article is up. btw, the pic link on the top of the artcle page is broken
could you post a pic of some of those combinations?
Great work McFrown! Smile
Its very well structured and no spelling mistakes.
I'll add my own pictures later, of the actual bey, and of the combos.
Too lazy maintenant.
Just fixed a few formatting errors (missed links, bolding, etc.) and added it to the main page "Article Updates" box.
Awesome, thanks.

EDIT: I forgot, I'll add in the descriptiion for the Upper Attacking combo later.