Dragonballz characters vs Naruto characters, who would win?

Poll: who would win?

DBZ characters
79.71%
Naruto characters
20.29%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
Ive had a few debates with people on this just intrested in what people on here think.post which group of characters you think would win and why to justify why you think that.

Personaly i think DBZ characters would win just with cell,freiza and buu because they can destory planets and breath in space all they would have to do is simply destory the planet,naruto charathers would die from the blast or not being able to breathe.
DBZ characters because let's face it, Naruto doesn't kill people while he's dead.
well dbz would win but if their fighting on ground sasuke might defeat vegeta and kakashi maybe can defeat frieza but my gusing im saying this and all goku pwns everyone in ssj4
(Apr. 23, 2010  10:19 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: well dbz would win but if their fighting on ground sasuke might defeat vegeta and kakashi maybe can defeat frieza but my gusing im saying this and all goku pwns everyone in ssj4

considering vegeta and freiza can both destory planets i dont think sasuke or kakashi would even stand a chance
I might be a bigger fan of Naruto than DBZ but honestly, How can people even ask this kind of thing? It's clear that DBZ would win simply because they were made powerful, they wouldn't even have to destroy the planet to kill the Naruto characters, heck, they wouldn't even have to try hard to do so. Like Gaara's sand difference is just like him wearing an extra layer of clothes to DBZ characters.
(Apr. 23, 2010  11:39 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I might be a bigger fan of Naruto than DBZ but honestly, How can people even ask this kind of thing? It's clear that DBZ would win simply because they were made powerful, they wouldn't even have to destroy the planet to kill the Naruto characters, heck, they wouldn't even have to try hard to do so. Like Gaara's sand difference is just like him wearing an extra layer of clothes to DBZ characters.

Just like Zander said, DBZ was made to be superior, for example as a baby Broly survived the destruction of Planet Vegeta, has anyone in Naruto done anything like that?
All in all DBZ would beat Naruto no matter what happens.
(Apr. 23, 2010  12:12 PM)Zero Wrote: Just like Zander said, DBZ was made to be superior, for example as a baby Broly survived the destruction of Planet Vegeta, has anyone in Naruto done anything like that?
All in all DBZ would beat Naruto no matter what happens.

Broly isn't canon, silly.

This thread so wasn't inspired by this. Who cares who wins between Goku and Naruto? Uncertain
(Apr. 23, 2010  12:43 PM)NAP Wrote: This thread so wasn't inspired by this. Who cares who wins between Goku and Naruto? Uncertain

Ok, now that is just sad, some people really do need to get a life.
Maybe if the characters in Naruto were actually ninjas instead of shonen tropes then maybe, just maybe they could get someone like Krillin while he isn't paying attention.
[/quote]

Broly isn't canon, silly.

This thread so wasn't inspired by this. Who cares who wins between Goku and Naruto? Uncertain
[/quote]

lol ssj sakura master roshi got pwned
And the question here is...? Obviously, Dragon Ball Z. What good is jumping high when you can fly? Not to mention how much stronger DBZ characters are. Kid Goku would pwn all of the Naruto characters by himself!

Oh, and that video was pretty cool, despite the maker having a little too much free time on their hands!
who really cares
naruto actually makes 1% sense so im gonna go for naruto
seeing as in the dragonballz world if your names a vegetable or food iits ok
DBZ FOR LIFE how the hell can naruto beat dbz all vegeta has to do is big bang attack and he can wipe out nearly all of them
yer with his magic healing beans and long homeless man hair
and get bu to turn them to chocolate yum that makes perfect sense
Dragonball z would win! Grin I think I might try to make a animation of this.
[/quote]

[/quote]
nah i made this because heaps of people at the anime expo where saying how naruto charathers would carp on any dbz charather Tired i just wanted to see what people on here agree with me or dissagree with a good reason
Dbz characters can fly and don't need chakra or whatever to fire out blast of energy. Also they are all pretty buff all of the naruto characters a skinny teenagers ....anyhow i don't see this thread going anywhere Uncertain
(Apr. 23, 2010  9:31 PM)NOVA Wrote: yer with his magic healing beans and long homeless man hair
and get bu to turn them to chocolate yum that makes perfect sense

Lol, I completely forgot Bu could do that, fox flavored chocolate is the better.
im worried how you know that
after watching both animes theyre both cartoons
but contrary to what i said before i think depending on what characters it is if its the saiyans they will pwn you
if its krillin etc they will fail
(Apr. 24, 2010  6:14 PM)NOVA Wrote: but contrary to what i said before i think depending on what characters it is if its the saiyans they will pwn you
if its krillin etc they will fail

It's true, that might be the case but in the end, animes weren't made to be compared so it's not worth going on about this.
(Apr. 24, 2010  9:45 AM)Taru Wrote: Dbz characters can fly and don't need chakra or whatever to fire out blast of energy. Also they are all pretty buff all of the naruto characters a skinny teenagers ....anyhow i don't see this thread going anywhere Uncertain

your actually forggeting something they use chi or ki or what ever stil one shot of kamehameha can kill naruto
Did some people here forget that Goku killed Buu while he was dead? I have yet to see Zabuza, Orochimaru, Sasori, ect do remotely close to that, and believe me I've been waiting for it.
he was not dead one of the kais sacrificed his life to revive goku
(Apr. 25, 2010  10:58 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: he was not dead one of the kais sacrificed his life to revive goku

I forgot about that, but my point is that in DBZ death doesn't even matter in the first place.
(Apr. 25, 2010  11:06 AM)Thresher Wrote: I forgot about that, but my point is that in DBZ death doesn't even matter in the first place.

it does to an extent but theres always a plot device used to bring back charathers.