Dragonballz characters vs Naruto characters, who would win?

Poll: who would win?

DBZ characters
79.71%
Naruto characters
20.29%
Total: 100% 69 vote(s)
naruto turns into a killer fox sasuke contols the moon kakashi uses lighting not to mention kabuto revives the dead and sasori can make anyone his puppet so yes naruto
This kind of topic shouldn't exist.

There are just too many possibilities. Bleach Characters vs. Naruto Characters, Death Note Characters vs. Gundam characters, Code Geass Characters vs. Black Cat Characters and so on.

But, obviously, the Dragon Ball characters would win. Naruto's characters, while strong, aren't as impressive as DBs.
(Apr. 01, 2011  3:34 PM)Dude Wrote: This kind of topic shouldn't exist.

There are just too many possibilities. Bleach Characters vs. Naruto Characters, Death Note Characters vs. Gundam characters, Code Geass Characters vs. Black Cat Characters and so on.

But, obviously, the Dragon Ball characters would win. Naruto's characters, while strong, aren't as impressive as DBs.

I would have to disagree about this thread existing.

There is no one who can rival DBZ in strength. They are the most over power adults ever.
That makes no sense.

If they're the strongest adults ever, then there can be no debate, therefore the thread is useless, contradicting what you said.
remember naruto said''i'll beat you to death,if you cut off my arms i'll kick you to death,if you cut off my legs then i'll just have to curse you to death
(Apr. 01, 2011  6:40 PM)Dude Wrote: That makes no sense.

If they're the strongest adults ever, then there can be no debate, therefore the thread is useless, contradicting what you said.

which means you win that case DUDE
Every major male character in Dragon Ball is a highly skilled martial artist fluent in many different fighting styles and techniques. The characters in Naruto aren't even proper ninjas. They have way over the top displays of strength in the open which goes against every ninja in known history. Like I said in my previous post, if they were actual ninjas than they would stand a chance to take off some lower tier characters. But in hand-to-hand combat it would simply be a massacre.

Tao Pai Pai killed a man in Dragon Ball by striking him with just his tongue. Take that in...
Looking back on naruto, Dragon Ball characters would kick their asses.
DBZ. They're so overpowered.
dbz will win as they can destroy the whole planet in a second or two so if they distroy the planet how will naruto characters manage to survive
(Apr. 03, 2011  4:15 PM)To Wrote: Every major male character in Dragon Ball is a highly skilled martial artist fluent in many different fighting styles and techniques. The characters in Naruto aren't even proper ninjas. They have way over the top displays of strength in the open which goes against every ninja in known history. Like I said in my previous post, if they were actual ninjas than they would stand a chance to take off some lower tier characters. But in hand-to-hand combat it would simply be a massacre.

Tao Pai Pai killed a man in Dragon Ball by striking him with just his tongue. Take that in...

male? Android 18 almost killed Vegeta and in the future, she and Android 17 did kill him, along with everyone else. so, yeah, DBZ characters would sort of destroy the naruto characters. Heck, Cell could kill the naruto characters no problem. he can just blow up
(May. 15, 2011  5:30 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  4:15 PM)To Wrote: Every major male character in Dragon Ball is a highly skilled martial artist fluent in many different fighting styles and techniques. The characters in Naruto aren't even proper ninjas. They have way over the top displays of strength in the open which goes against every ninja in known history. Like I said in my previous post, if they were actual ninjas than they would stand a chance to take off some lower tier characters. But in hand-to-hand combat it would simply be a massacre.

male? Android 18 almost killed Vegeta and in the future, she and Android 17 did kill him, along with everyone else. so, yeah, DBZ characters would sort of destroy the naruto characters. Heck, Cell could kill the naruto characters no problem. he can just blow up

ha ha dude ur correct i think there power levels are equal to crillene
Dragon Ball Z characters would win, do you remember Kid Bu...? He had destroyed Earth and Other World in just a single shot. Naruto characters could not survive when their planet would be destroyed, they are not able to fly in air which DBZ characters can, DBZ characters are known to be the most supreme.
(May. 16, 2011  8:47 AM)HH Wrote: Dragon Ball Z characters would win, do you remember Kid Bu...? He had destroyed Earth and Other World in just a single shot. Naruto characters could not survive when their planet would be destroyed, they are not able to fly in air which DBZ characters can, DBZ characters are known to be the most supreme.

same words were said by me earlier dude what's the fact in copying and pasting my idea
(May. 16, 2011  8:51 AM)bladeruler Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  8:47 AM)HH Wrote: Dragon Ball Z characters would win, do you remember Kid Bu...? He had destroyed Earth and Other World in just a single shot. Naruto characters could not survive when their planet would be destroyed, they are not able to fly in air which DBZ characters can, DBZ characters are known to be the most supreme.

same words were said by me earlier dude what's the fact in copying and pasting my idea

Ah, sorry. I didn't saw your post, I did not wanted to copy your post Pinching_eyes.
couldnt akatsuki make the tentails and pwn everyone
naruto characters would win because kakashi could just use magekyou sharingan and kill them all.
Goten wouldn't even need to break a sweat to kill them all.
(Nov. 24, 2011  9:09 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: couldnt akatsuki make the tentails and pwn everyone

after watching dbz and dbgt fully, i now realize how stupid this statement is.
DBZ, for sure, just the villans, could take out all of naruto, for real
DBZ has powerful magical/fantastic system and a whole different idea about power levels. DBZ verse destroys Naruto-verse even though I think I like naruto better than DBZ
Is this even a debate? DBZ characters would pwn Naruto characters hands down. Though I still support the Naruto series more for their down to earth background story.
DBZ characters can destroy planets and Naruto characters can't(still awesome fights)