DragonVale

My sister got me into DragonVale and I was wondering, does anyone else want to play and be my friend? We can talk about the game in this thread. The only other thread I could find about DragonVale is closed.
I used to play it. I was really at a high level and collected most of the gemstone dragons plus the other super rare ones. I called my place TalonSwift. Apparently, I got bored and deleted it so I dont have it anymore (it saves progress, even after deletion, but Im using a diff Apple ID right now)
(Aug. 04, 2019  5:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I used to play it. I was really at a high level and collected most of the gemstone dragons plus the other super rare ones. I called my place TalonSwift. Apparently, I got bored and deleted it so I dont have it anymore (it saves progress, even after deletion, but Im using a diff Apple ID right now)
Oh well are you going to redownload it?
(Aug. 04, 2019  5:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  5:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I used to play it. I was really at a high level and collected most of the gemstone dragons plus the other super rare ones. I called my place TalonSwift. Apparently, I got bored and deleted it so I dont have it anymore (it saves progress, even after deletion, but Im using a diff Apple ID right now)
Oh well are you going to redownload it?

I would like to, but I definitely dont want to restart lol
(Aug. 04, 2019  5:43 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  5:32 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Oh well are you going to redownload it?

I would like to, but I definitely dont want to restart lol
Oh. Well if you ever decide to redownload it, my friend ID is PorgEmperor#8495.
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:45 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I want to be your friend
Can you download DragonVale?