Dragon ball z : Battle of gods

Dragon ball z Battle of god is coming. It will be release in 2013 march.

Director : Masahiro Hosoda
written by : Yusuke Watanabe and Akira Toriyama.

[Image: Dbzmovie2013promo.jpg]

Summery
The film is set during the 10-year time period between the defeat of Kid Buu and the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament,like Wrath of the Dragon and Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! The film's plot focuses on the Z Fighters engaging a new threat, the God of Destruction Bills. A mysterious character named Wiss also appears in the movie.

History
The film was first announced on July 2012, in the 33rd issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump. Early in July, the official website for the magazine had already opened a "D" teaser page with a countdown to a "surprise" on Saturday, July 14, release date of the 33rd issue. On July 14, the countdown site and official websites were changed to show Shenron appearing and then disappearing, revealing some minor information of the upcoming film; this includes the premiere date, staff information, and companies involved in the production (Fox International Productions Japan, Shueisha, Fuji TV, Toei Animation, Bandai, Bandai Namco Games, and Bird Studio). Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, and Shenron appear on the first promotional arts shown and the tagline revealed is The best, begins (最強、始動, Saikyō, Shidō), followed by "The world has eagerly-awaited. It's the most exciting like never before..." (全人類待望。かつてない興奮へー, Zen jinrui taibō. Katsute nai kōfune).

The official website also announced a comment by Akira Toriyama about the movie printed in Weekly Shōnen Jump #33: the Dragon Ball series creator notes that the adaptation will mark the first time he has been so deeply involved in the production of an anime, in this case as early as the screenwriting stages. Toriyama also says that the film will retain the atmosphere of the original while adding small amounts of "modern flavor." Toei Animation released a press statement on July 17, 2012:
Quote:"The global phenomenon Dragon Ball is being made into a movie using Toei Animation’s latest technology, consistently realized as a Toriyama work, with the original author Akira Toriyama himself deeply involved from the script stage for the first time. An episode from between the animation series “Z” and “GT”, or in other words from the blank decade between the end of the battle with Majin Buu in chapter 517 of the manga and chapter 518, will be depicted for the first time.

Such well-known and charming characters as Krillin, Piccolo, and Vegeta will all make an appearance. A new story in the official history of Dragon Ball is born, neither a spin-off nor a side-story, one that can be enjoyed by both children and parents, manga fans and anime fans."
— Toei Animation's Press Release for the upcoming film - July 17, 2012
In July 21, 2012, a short teaser trailer announcing the film was shown at the Saikyō V-Jump Festa: the camera drives through a rocky area towards Goku, who is standing on a rocky mountain. At the end, a close on Goku's face shows him smiling. Both Toriyama's comment and the teaser trailer were added to the official website in August 2012.

The funding of this movie costs ¥50 million ($636,000 USD) received by Toei from the Agency for Cultural Affairs (Bunka-cho) as part of the non-profit organization UNIJAPAN’s “Co-production Certification Program”. Of the four films awarded funding support, this movie was the only animated film to receive such an honor due to its “enduring international popularity” and its production collaboration with Fox.During the 30th Prize Fair, which took place in Tokyo on November 7, 2012, Bandai showcased some of their new Dragon Ball figures for winter 2012, as well their World Collectable Figure line produced in conjunction with the 2013 movie. This latter is a set of eight figures around 7 cm tall that covers characters that make an appearance in the 2013 movie. Along with Goku and Vegeta, the three members of the Pilaf Gang were among the figures revealed. With the movie title revealed on November 2012, a special pre-sale Collaboration Ticket with the One Piece Z movie was made to commemorate the release of the two films. The dual-ticket good for both films has a special new illustration by both Eiichirō Oda (author of One Piece) and Akira Toriyama. Limited to 8,989 across Japan, the tickets went on sale on November 23rd, 2012, for ¥2,600 ($31.51 USD) apiece. The film poster and the two new characters' names and Japanese voice actors were officially revealed on November 29, 2012, on Weekly Shōnen Jump scans. The film poster displays Super Saiyan Goku combating the God of Destruction Bills, with the mysterious Wiss floating showered in light in the background. Various returning characters are also featured on the poster (Mr. Satan, Mr. Buu, Videl, the shrunken Pilaf Gang, Super Saiyan Goten, Super Saiyan Gohan, Super Saiyan Vegeta, Super Saiyan Trunks, Bulma, Piccolo, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, Yamcha and Puar).
Wow finally Dragon Ball Z is Back !!!
I found out about this a long time ago.It's gonna be epic!
Oh my gosh. I thought dragon ball z was done away with! There's a new movie
woah battle of the gods,dragon ball z just keeps getting beter
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:04 PM)static shock Wrote: woah battle of the gods,dragon ball z just keeps getting beter

If you think thats great read this thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragon-ball-online
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:10 PM)Dip Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:04 PM)static shock Wrote: woah battle of the gods,dragon ball z just keeps getting beter

If you think thats great read this thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragon-ball-online

Great!
I been knew about this, PSHH... But htanks i Cant wait till the English Dub Comes out , THANKS Dip
Sorry for the revival, but I just found out in this that there will be a Super Saiyan God! I really think it will be great. It has been confirmed, and we don't really know what it looks like now. There has been some fan made ones that look pretty cool too.

Super Saiyan God on DBZ Wiki.

(Mar. 24, 2013  9:32 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Here is the real super saiyan god:
Wreck Dragon Ball saga...they are doing it well.

Where did you get this image ?
Anyway great.
Hmm, from my resources such as Google and Youtube, after the series, there's a strong possiblity of a new series called DBZ God Saga. From what I researched, there are 12 Gods including that purple walking bunny thing. Supposedly, it is said that only one blood sayain achieves the "God" form but then Vegeta somehow got it after Goku did. The real purpose of this "series" was to erase GT; notice how Goku's God Form is similar to SSJ4 Gogeta???. Anyway, can't wait till this movie comes out!!! Die Hard DBZ and Pokemon fan here !
(Mar. 26, 2013  2:08 PM)Blackizard Wrote: Hmm, from my resources such as Google and Youtube, after the series, there's a strong possiblity of a new series called DBZ God Saga. From what I researched, there are 12 Gods including that purple walking bunny thing. Supposedly, it is said that only one blood sayain achieves the "God" form but then Vegeta somehow got it after Goku did. The real purpose of this "series" was to erase GT; notice how Goku's God Form is similar to SSJ4 Gogeta???. Anyway, can't wait till this movie comes out!!! Die Hard DBZ and Pokemon fan here !
Absolutely not. They are only fanmade video, there's no chance that this could happen. If something like this will going to happen, certainly will be the end of the world.
Hey, its a strong possibility though, seems like we'll have a God Saga after this movie or so. GT really did sucked though... I liked the concept of SSJ4's and Omega Shenron! Maybe if you did a bit more in depth research like I did, you'll know. Tongue_out. Just got to wait and see if the English Subs will come on Sunday or so! Grin
Theres a Super Sayian God and its not like a SSj3 its just a Mode like..... just like Kio-Ken.... Also recently found out that bills (the Pink Guy) is one of the first 12 gods that is coming after Goku, Like in the trailer Bills herded that goku beat Frieza... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJ4zrpATQQ this guy gives me the information that I know.... Check him out...
I know im not supposed to Advertise youtube Channels in this thread
Also if ur wondering GT did suck because Akira Toriyama (if thts how u spell it) the Creator of Dragon Ball Z Series had nothing to do with GT so Yeah..... GT=FAil
The Battles Of Gods will not be Dub For a While dude to the fact thhat Funamation cant get there hands on the Episode or even get to talk with the director... Crying
Lol I saw the first scene fight where Birusu (one of the 12 Gods) was fighting SSj3 Goku! It was dope, and I heard that Vegeta supposedly goes to SSJ3 in this movie ... bout time my manz!!
Toriyama said himself if the movie does well enough, he will consider a new Dragon Ball series so it's possible. And since Japan loves Dragon Ball, and this movies been getting hyped, it could happen! That Super Saiyan God mode is very disappointing though. It just looks Kaio-ken, I expected better but oh well.
(Mar. 26, 2013  9:18 PM)Anchor Wrote: Toriyama said himself if the movie does well enough, he will consider a new Dragon Ball series so it's possible. And since Japan loves Dragon Ball, and this movies been getting hyped, it could happen! That Super Saiyan God mode is very disappointing though. It just looks Kaio-ken, I expected better but oh well.

Hey... Japan is hyper... With a series of DBZ Soda, Mc Donald's Toys There Fries I think
I saw that a while back, those fries look awesome. Haha. I hope the movie gets subbed quickly after release, I really want to watch it.
Wow I watched the trailer and I almost drooled XD DBZ is litterally my whole childhood! <3 I can't believe it! its coming back!! I HAVE to watch it... I must O-O
I also think Gt is a failed series. So the movie releases today(31)! Great I hope English dub release soon.
So the English version would be handled by 20th Century Fox and the voice of Goku is handled by...
It will be released in Cinemas though so I 'm excited for July 12, 2013.

Source: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_...le_of_Gods