Dragon Ball: The Movie

(Nov. 07, 2008  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: here's hoping gackt plays frieza

That's for the sequel,

DragonBall Z: How The Hell did we make money the first time around?
(Nov. 07, 2008  9:51 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: http://dragonballmovieforum.com/showthread.php?p=29094

If they CG hair, it might look pretty okay!

Even if they add hair like that, his nose is still WAY too short... Oozarus are supposed to have a long snouts.

I really, REALLY hope they polish that up...
(Nov. 07, 2008  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: here's hoping gackt plays frieza

[Image: giezaem4.png]

Libruhhh

EDIT: Ohwait, that actually LOOKS somewhat like Frieza. It couldn't possibly be anything like how he'd appear in the movie.
AHAHAHAHAHA
(Nov. 07, 2008  9:51 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: http://dragonballmovieforum.com/showthread.php?p=29094

If they CG hair, it might look pretty okay!
That looks better...a little...
I don't like this woman playing as Bulma x(
Who's playing Vegeta?
DRAGONBALL.

Before it became all "Super long shouting for 22 Minutes" (I blame Toei and FUNimation).
(Dec. 10, 2008  6:50 PM)To Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E

Holy Hell.
I thought it looked kind of cool?
Honestly that trailer wasn't nearly as horrible as I was anticipating.
I meant "Holy Hell" in terms of "Oh my, it doesn't look like complete carp, doesn't look like DragonBall, but doesn't make my eyes bleed".
Yeah it looks like a decent wire-fu movie with a sci-fi-ish plot.
Kind of saddened at the reluctant Goku. Him saying "Cool" when he saw the bike appear was kind of underwelming. Toriyama's Goku probably would have had a heart attack and would have called Bulma a witch.
lol this is going to be so bad. I'm gonna see it anyway though =[
I can't wait for the inevitable live action DBZ.

Now that is going to be hilarious.
Well, im speechless.. i honestly dont know if im going to like that..
Jim Carrey should of played Piccolo... (Yes, attempted Mask refrence.)
I agree with To and Roan, this isn't as bad as it sounded.
Why did Bulma look badass?! Why does Roshi have hair?! Why isn't Goku a little kid?!
So, anyone know why they changed the name of the movie..?
Probably because it allows them to take artistic license since it isn't called "DragonBall", because it is deviating from the original in quite a lot of ways.
I really don't care whether or not this ends up being any good. Me and my friends are gonna end up seeing it regardlessly.
(Dec. 17, 2007  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i am gonna go dressed as mr. popo

HAHAHAHA Eee
I know this was old, but I want to add how I'm actually sorta excited about this. Didn't realize it was gonna be released in the USA. I'll be seeing this whether it turns out to be good or not, lol.
O god, please don't go there with this silly thing, I think I will stick to the anime only because I can really see this film being a load of junk.
The theme Ayumi Hamasaki did for it is floating around, it's pretty good.
The video for Rule is incredibly creepy though.