Dragon Adopters Desscussion ^-^

well just a little game that has been getting more common in peoples signatures, so I decided to open a discussion about it.

I started yesterday (19/07/2011), as I got bored, its kinda fun and cool.

Basically you just adopt a dragon egg and you nurture it and it grows, and you have to feed it etc...

Mines is still an egg, but its a Plesiadragon, it should hatch early tomorrow.

[Image: dragonanimated_640522.gif]
[Image: dragonbar_640522.png]

also, the Images are links to the game if you want to join Wink
I tried to join but it said sbcglobal.net email address doesn't work. So I'll join later. It sounds like fun and I love dragons
[Image: dragonanimated_579707.gif][Image: dragonanimated_597459.gif][Image: dragonanimated_612511.gif][Image: dragonanimated_627119.gif]

i play it to its great here are mine
i want a plesiodragon to but my dragon is still level 28
and a tip for everyone click on last visitors then they can click on you so you can get visitors
i just play yesterday and mine still not hatched yet...
[Image: dragonanimated_650796.gif]
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:56 PM)peace Wrote: i just play yesterday and mine still not hatched yet...

what is your username
here's mine! its should hatch today (:!
My Dark Dragon SHADOWDRAGOON..in my sig Grin
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:42 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:56 PM)peace Wrote: i just play yesterday and mine still not hatched yet...

what is your username

peace453...this is my username....
I have sent u a friend request peace...my dragon grew to lv 8 now...BTW what is the main motive of this game?
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:06 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: I have sent u a friend request peace...my dragon grew to lv 8 now...BTW what is the main motive of this game?
thanks sam, IMO, this game motives is to raise a dragon that you like. like taking care of a pet. that is what this game is only it is not real...but personally, i like dragons...XD
Been playing for around 2 and a half mmonths. Click the image of Pulsle below or in my sig. PULSE IS LEVEL 22!!! Plz visit me. no seriously. visit me. OR ELSE PULSE WILL EAT YOU!!!! lol
[Image: dragonanimated_614374.gif]
Burn, baby burn
I just joined a min ago Tongue_out
Mines in sig, only a level 0 Grin
My username is jip7760
wow i will join
mine just hatched...i name it zackyra...feel free to visit him guys...i'll visit yours too...XD
just joined, now to figure out exactly how to add the egg to my sig.
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:27 AM)Giraton Wrote: just joined, now to figure out exactly how to add the egg to my sig.

good man...i just visit you.....what type of dragon you choose man??Eee
i believe it's called a furdragon. Ive been seeing these all over the place so i thought i may as well try it.
fundragon if i recalled it correctly...me too..i see a lot of the members or some of them uses this as their sig...it's kinda cool to have a dragon as a pet..XD
here's mine
[Image: dragonanimated_117082.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_204001.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_156541.gif][Image: dragonanimated_249193.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_368821.gif] [Image: dragonanimated_443018.gif][Image: dragonanimated_573848.gif]

All Except Flight(Pterodragon) Is An Ancient Level 110 Dragons
All Except Darkrai(Albino Darkdragon Air Element,Can't Change The Name To Reshiram lol)
Are Gold Dragons

I've wasted like 20(2.000.000 Resources) dragon coins for buying 2 albino powders
Wow...ur dragons are great..I hope I can make a team like urs..but I'd prefer my dragons black colored
how do i put my dragon on to my sig
@ JINX just copy the "IMG code" from your dragon page and paste them here
And how do we add 'dragon friends' ?
thank u giraton and sam10795 his only level 5 so dont get mad