[Draft]  Ring - Glide

Quote:Description

Takara Tomy's Glide is a Right Spin Stamina Type Ring that features three big colored wings and three small and clear wings, akin to a three-sided version of its predecessor Crash Ragnaruk. As part of the Superking Layer System, Glide is compatible with any Right Spin or Dual Spin Superking Chip and Chassis.

The three-sided shape comes with its benefits and mishaps. On one hand, the three-sided shape makes the contact points smaller so that each one of them is weaker, but it also means that there are more gaps, which means that a combo with Glide will experience more recoil in battle. Furthermore, Glide keeps the same "Stamina Wings" gimmick from its predecessors Blaze Ragnaruk and Crash Ragnaruk. The intended purpose of this gimmick is to parry incoming attacks with the pivoting clear wings, but the effect is negligible at best. Another drawback of Glide is that it has a thin underside that holds itself and the Superking Chip that's attached very close to the Chassis, poorly exposing the teeth on the Chassis, granting below average Burst Resistance. However, the Burst risk can be mitigated by using a Double Chassis. Due to the relatively round shape with semi-aggressive contact points, Glide performs well in Defense/Stamina and Attack/Stamina Combinations.

As a three-sided Ring, Glide lines up with the 2A and 2S Chassis due to its three-sided shape, which applies more weight on the major contact points to make them hit opponents harder.

Use in Defense/Stamina Combinations

Takara Tomy's Glide can be put to use in the Defense/Stamina Combination Glide Hyperion/Ragnaruk/Valkyrie/Satan/Σolomon/Uranus/Lucifer/Diabolos Orbit/Orbit Metal/Atomic/Bearing/Xtend+ 1B/2A. As a side note, you might notice this combination moving around a lot because the Driver isn't secured very tightly on Glide with any Double Chassis, so it has a bit of wiggle room.

Use in Attack/Stamina Combinations

Takara Tomy's Glide can be put to use in the Attack/Stamina Combination Glide Hyperion/Ragnaruk/Valkyrie/Satan/Σolomon/Uranus/Lucifer/Diabolos Accel/Accel'/Zephyr/Zephyr'/αssault/αssault'/Hold/Hold'/Destroy/Destroy'/Volcanic/Volcanic' 1B/2A/2S, or if one prefers to use a Single Chassis and Disk, Glide Hyperion/Ragnaruk/Valkyrie/Satan/Σolomon/Uranus/Lucifer/Diabolos 0/10/00/Ωuter/Sting/Around/Wheel Cross/Glaive/Bump/Proof/Expand Accel/Accel'/Zephyr/Zephyr'/αssault/αssault'/Hold/Hold'/Destroy/Destroy'/Volcanic/Volcanic' 1S/1D. As a side note, a Double Chassis grants a combo a lot of extra Burst Resistance, so using Accel/Zephyr/αssault/Hold/Destroy/Volcanic is still safe, but not optimal. On the other hand, a Single Chassis will make the combo generally easier to Burst, so using Accel/Zephyr/αssault/Hold/Destroy/Volcanic over a Dash Driver is not recommended.

Overall

Takara Tomy's Glide features a relatively round perimeter with a few contact points that increase recoil. The rougher shape alone makes it worse than older parts such as Archer Hercules and Perfect Phoenix.

As such, Glide is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to a blader's collection.

This is my third ever wiki draft, so let me know if I missed anything.
Its pretty good. I dont think you missed out on anything but that's my opinion. Although its bizarre how wiki drafts for Sparking are already being created while some things from Cho-Z and GT haven't been made yet.
(Apr. 29, 2020  10:45 PM)YishYash Wrote: Its pretty good. I dont think you missed out on anything but that's my opinion. Although its bizarre how wiki drafts for Sparking are already being created while some things from Cho-Z and GT haven't been made yet.

Yeah, I'm probably going to work backwards if I have the time to make more.