[Draft]  Performance tip/Driver- Quest

Quote:Quest is a driver/performance tip that was released as part of Burst System as well Chou Zetsu Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-128 Cho – Z Customize set –Orb Egis Ωuter Quest on November 17, 2018.
==Description==
Quest features a Free Spinning Suction Cup as its Tip which works similar to bearing core 2 of bakuten shoot beyblade. In theory, The Suction cup would hold the Stadium and Prevent Stadium out/Knock out. But For the Advantage of not being Knocked Out, Quest suffers a lot of stamina drainage like Bearing core 2, and thus is outclassed by most of the driver in the current metagame in terms of stamina, Leaving Performance Tips like Atomic and Xtend+ best Tips in the metagame.

Being Made Of Silicone Like material, quest will stretch and wear down with use, thus will not stick to the stadium easily, and show mildly aggressive movement, which may or may not be acceptable.
 The Driver is easily susceptible to burst from Attack Types which rely on bursting opponent, but is completely immune to knock out Attackers.
==Overall==
Due to Extreme Stamina Drainage from Suction Cup, This Driver lags severely In current meta.
As such, Quest is recommended for collection purposes only.
==Products==
·        B-128 Cho – Z Customize set – Orb Egis Ωuter Quest – “Turqoise/Black”
Why TT doesn't Understands That ALL Gimmick [censored] Don't work as Intended
I doubt that TT does any REAL testing themselves. people on the design team come up with a concept- R&D produces it and then its just attached to a release and sold.

or they just don't care as long as it sells. They ARE a toy company producing a product to sell after all.
possible good combo-
geist fafnir 10 proof quest
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:08 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: possible good combo-

The issue is, LAD does nothing if the frame is physically unable to touch the stadium. The suction cup keeps the Beyblade from tipping over.
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:08 PM)galaxyvirgo8580 Wrote: possible good combo-

The issue is, LAD does nothing if the frame is physically unable to touch the stadium. The suction cup keeps the Beyblade from tipping over.
but its round so if it will get hit it wont cause recoil and you can drain better
Even if this thing has a Bearing shaft (which I very much doubt it has), it's gonna have way too little Stamina to be serviceable. Cool concept though
(Nov. 12, 2018  3:00 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Even if this thing has a Bearing shaft (which I very much doubt it has), it's gonna have way too little Stamina to be serviceable. Cool concept though

If anything, TT should've just made a free-spinning rubber ball driver instead of this for oE
Honestly, no. This is something new and unique. I'd rather they try something new and fail than re-use/improve something they've done and it be really good. Let's differentiate the Beyblades, please!

This > all the ' drivers.

People were quite negative about Revive Phoenix and MAN that thing was a breath of fresh air.
Quote:Quest is a driver/performance tip that was released as part of Burst System as well Chou Zetsu Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-128 Cho – Z Customize set –Orb Egis Ωuter Quest on November 17, 2018.
==Description==
Quest features a Free Spinning Suction Cup with a Bearing Core as its Tip which works similar to bearing core 2 of bakuten shoot beyblade. In theory, The Suction cup would hold the Stadium and Prevent Stadium out/Knock out. But For the Advantage of not being Knocked Out, Quest suffers a lot of stamina drainage like Bearing core 2, and thus is outclassed by most of the driver in the current metagame in terms of stamina, Leaving Performance Tips like Atomic and Xtend+ best Tips in the metagame.

The Performance tip/Driver- Quest has Point in the Center of Suction Cup, That Prevents the Driver Stick to Surface while Launched non-perpendicular to surface, which results in Great Destabilization. The Destabilization can also be resulted from Attacks, Thus Making The Driver too risky to use.  

While Quest Also has Bearing in It's Core, Like Bearing Core 2, The Bearing still cannot prevent excessive Stamina drainage.

Being Made Of Silicone Like material, quest will stretch and wear down with use, thus will not stick to the stadium easily, and show mildly aggressive movement, which may or may not be acceptable. According to Wear Legality from Takara Tomy, The  Performance tip/Driver- Quest, is Legal to use upto a certain stage where the Suction Cup is reduced to free spinning Rubber Flat Tip.
 The Driver is easily susceptible to burst from Attack Types which rely on bursting opponent, but is almost immune to knock out Attackers. However, in advancing through stages of wear, The Suction Cup will be Reduced to a almost flat tip, that will greatly hinder KO Defence when compared to new Copy of the driver, while increase in stamina being negligible.
==Overall==
Due to Extreme Stamina Drainage from Suction Cup and easy Major Destabilization, This Driver lags severely In current meta.
==Products==
·        B-128 Cho – Z Customize set – Orb Egis Ωuter Quest – “Turqoise/Black”
Quote:==Description==
Quest features suction cup that closes to arena during the battle. In theory, suction cup should makes KO impossible. But driver can get rid of stadium, and then it easy to knockout. However, since the upper driver side may fail and the roll will slow down if something goes wrong, and thanks for this driver is very heavy outclassed by other stamina driver eg. Bearing, Eternal etc.

And in addition, the suction cup is very easily damaged, which means that multiple copies of the driver should be used for competitive use (but competitive use is not recommended). And if suction cup is damaged, it not attach to stadium so easy.

==Overall==
Quest is different interesting driver, what have one special ability: driver can be attach to stadium.

@[Adarsh Abhinav], I make your draft little bit shorter (and maked some edits).Smile
(Feb. 25, 2019  6:45 PM)ks123 Wrote:
Quote:==Description==
Quest features suction cup that closes to arena during the battle. In theory, suction cup should makes KO impossible. But driver can get rid of stadium, and then it easy to knockout. However, since the upper driver side may fail and the roll will slow down if something goes wrong, and thanks for this driver is very heavy outclassed by other stamina driver eg. Bearing, Eternal etc.

And in addition, the suction cup is very easily damaged, which means that multiple copies of the driver should be used for competitive use (but competitive use is not recommended). And if suction cup is damaged, it not attach to stadium so easy.

==Overall==
Quest is different interesting driver, what have one special ability: driver can be attach to stadium.

I also figured that there really is a bearing shaft for Quest, and I was thinking if that would slightly decrease the disadvantage of having terrible stamina issues…?
quest is pretty bad if it stayed upright it would be great although when it starts to tilt and the disc is facing up it can sometimes start vibrating and then it has high potetial to burst the oppenent
Quest is the perfect defense type driver it just has poor stamina
Umm a question so my Orb Egis while battling my other beys it accidentally tore a little part of the suction cup because of that it doesn't really stick to the stadium and even gets knocked out easily. It hasn't completely been torn yet so before it tears can anyone tell me how to fix it.