[Draft]  Perfomance Tip/Driver-Destroy'

Quote:Destroy' is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-00 Yami-Terios 3 Destroy' on _________________

==Description==
Destroy' features a six-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height, and as a upgrade to Destroy, Destroy' has golden-Thicker Spring that increases Burst resistance.

Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed. What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal stamina loss due to its free spinning nature. While Destroy' also has poor stamina from the star shaped tip, the smooth perimeter and free-spinning nature of the plate also grants Destroy high Life-After-Death which can allow Attack combinations to potentially out spin their opponent if a Burst or Knock-Out has not been achieved as well more burst resistance due to better spring.

==Overall==
Destroy' Features Great LAD, and Better spring that prevents Attack types to burst on their own, as well as do greater damage without getting burst At such destroy' is a must have for a competitive player. However Destroy is a great alternative, because of rarity of Destroy'.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
Basically copied Monodragon
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [quote pid='1404265' dateline='1511668185']
Quote:Destroy' is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-00 Yami-Terios 3 Destroy' on _________________

==Description==
Destroy' features a six-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height, and as a upgrade to Destroy, Destroy' has golden Spring that increases Burst resistance.

Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed. What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal stamina loss due to its free spinning nature. While Destroy' also has poor stamina from the star shaped tip, the smooth perimeter and free-spinning nature of the plate also grants Destroy high Life-After-Death which can allow Attack combinations to potentially out spin their opponent if a Burst or Knock-Out has not been achieved as well more burst resistance due to better spring.

==Overall==
Destroy' Features Great LAD, and Better spring that prevents Attack types to burst on their own, as well as do greater damage without getting bursted. At such destroy' is a must have for a competitive player. However Destroy is a great alternative still, because of rarity of Destroy'.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-00 Yami--Terios 3 Ds' 

Basically copied Monodragon.
[/quote]

Nice,this is interesting
So many ‘ parts.. 8’, Z’, Hn’, 1’, X’, and now Ds’
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:45 PM)brandbrick Wrote: So many ‘ parts.. 8’, Z’, Hn’, 1’, X’, and now Ds’

I think that takara tomy can't come up with a lot of ideas so there are just upgrading old ones. Well that is my opinion.
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

==Description==
Destroy' features a six-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height, and as a upgrade to Destroy, Destroy' has golden Spring that increases Burst resistance.

==Overall==
Destroy' Features Great LAD, and Better spring that prevents Attack types to burst on their own, as well as do greater damage without getting bursted. At such destroy' is a must have for a competitive player. However Destroy is a great alternative still, because of rarity of Destroy'.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-00 Yami--Terios 3 Ds' 
Basically copied Monodragon
'burst' is the correct grammar instead of 'bursted' , just putting it out there lol
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:10 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Basically copied Monodragon
'burst' is the correct grammar instead of 'bursted' , just putting it out there lol

I didn't Noticed Where?
BTW, This is Just Destroy Draft.............Edited with A Spring.
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  7:10 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: 'burst' is the correct grammar instead of 'bursted' , just putting it out there lol

I didn't Noticed Where?
BTW, This is Just Destroy Draft.............Edited with A Spring.

in the overall section, says bursted
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:45 PM)brandbrick Wrote: So many ‘ parts.. 8’, Z’, Hn’, 1’, X’, and now Ds’

tAkArA iS sO cReAtIvE aNd oRiGiNaL
What is the point of this if you "Basically copied Monodragon."?
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:09 AM)jade_juper Wrote: What is the point of this if you "Basically copied Monodragon."?
This is the point.
Quote:While MonoDragon handles nearly all our drafts, he's not the only one who can contribute either. And even if someone isn't fluent in English for writing the draft, they can still give their information in a draft thread and have the OP write it up in a clean form. It's a collaborative project after all, haha.
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:09 AM)jade_juper Wrote: What is the point of this if you "Basically copied Monodragon."?
This is the point.
Quote:While MonoDragon handles nearly all our drafts, he's not the only one who can contribute either. And even if someone isn't fluent in English for writing the draft, they can still give their information in a draft thread and have the OP write it up in a clean form. It's a collaborative project after all, haha.

Even a two year old can copy and paste. If it is just that, then how is it helping with writing a draft?
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:29 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This is the point.

Even a two year old can copy and paste. If it is just that, then how is it helping with writing a draft?

Chill,he did it so early,if a 2 year old can o it why didn’t you.

☺Honesty, I am tired of arguing on this topic jade.. 
If a two year old could copy a draft, why didn't you? Why didn't I? 
No offense, but I am feeling that you are just picking on him because he criticised your shipping rates.
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:29 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Even a two year old can copy and paste. If it is just that, then how is it helping with writing a draft?
No offense, but I am feeling that you are just picking on him because he criticised your shipping rates.

This is so true .this is a product draft for thread.please keep it on topic.

Look kid...(if you are a kid) if you have a problem with Suhasini or Adarsh , plz PM them instead of leaving the argument on a public thread. This kind of Man to Man talk should be done in private. Lets keep this thread on topic
So apparently, this will have better springs compared to Ds right?
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:58 AM)Suhasini Wrote: So apparently, this will have better springs compared to Ds right?

Yea just like the other dashes
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:29 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Even a two year old can copy and paste. If it is just that, then how is it helping with writing a draft?

(Sep. 08, 2018  7:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Look kid...(if you are a kid) if you have a problem with Suhasini or Adarsh , plz PM them instead of leaving the argument on a public thread. This kind of Man to Man talk should be done in private. Lets keep this thread on topic

I'm not a kid, and that's not my point.

Adarsh himself said that he basically copied and pasted the article on the regular Destroy. If that's the case, all you have here is just another Destroy. Can someone explain to me what the point of another Destroy draft, identical to the original destroy draft is?

You guys can stop pointlessly defending him as if he's your child though too. It's really quite pathetic.

Have a look here and tell me who doesn't even bother reading things and just give his opinion anyways

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...akara-Tony
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:15 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ☺Honesty, I am tired of arguing on this topic jade.. 

(Sep. 08, 2018  7:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Look kid...(if you are a kid) if you have a problem with Suhasini or Adarsh , plz PM them instead of leaving the argument on a public thread. This kind of Man to Man talk should be done in private. Lets keep this thread on topic

Adarsh himself said that he basically copied and pasted the article on the regular Destroy. If that's the case, all you have here is just another Destroy. Can someone explain to me what the point of another Destroy draft, identical to the original destroy draft is?

You guys can stop pointlessly defending him as if he's your child though too. It's really quite pathetic.

Have a look here and tell me who doesn't even bother reading things and just give his opinion anyways

To be ahead I'm assuming. So you don't have to go make a new thread all you have to do edit it when it comes out
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:15 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ☺Honesty, I am tired of arguing on this topic jade.. 

(Sep. 08, 2018  7:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Look kid...(if you are a kid) if you have a problem with Suhasini or Adarsh , plz PM them instead of leaving the argument on a public thread. This kind of Man to Man talk should be done in private. Lets keep this thread on topic

get this over with,and control your language and all abiut is he your child stuff,giving an opinion is different and what you are doing is another.last warning or i will report you.get back to TOPIC.
How about we end this. Both of you have your opinions and it doesn't seems like either one is budging so just leave it. I mean honestly it's just a draft for a tip. No need to make more than it is.
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:35 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: How about we end this. Both of you have your opinions and it doesn't seems like either one is budging so just leave it. I mean honestly it's just a draft for a tip. No need to make more than it is.

yeah,i agree.
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:15 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I'm not a kid, and that's not my point.

get this over with,and control your language and all abiut is he your child stuff,giving an opinion is different and what you are doing is another.last warning or i will report you.get back to TOPIC.

Control my language? My dear fellow, I said nothing abusive or vulgar in the least. Wow, I'm just terrified of you. A child is threatening to report me.

It's pretty clear to me, you and him must be brothers or something, so you constantly defend all his actions. He too gave his opinion. That my shipping was not possible. I am giving him mine, that his drafts are not useful. What's the difference? Don't blame me, he provoked me first as well when he constantly keeps telling me that my shipping is too expensive when I don't ask him.

You think I care if you report me? I didn't break any rules. To break rules, I would have to be impolite to him. His softness is not a measure of my politeness.

Should I report you for threatening me instead?

Need I mention that I simple asked what the use of this draft was, seeing as the driver isn't even released, and you responded in an illogical manner by saying I was using "language"?

(Sep. 08, 2018  8:35 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: How about we end this. Both of you have your opinions and it doesn't seems like either one is budging so just leave it. I mean honestly it's just a draft for a tip. No need to make more than it is.

I agree with you, and I mean you no offense. I just mean to make it crystal clear that the opinions of Adarsh or BattleBurst are not welcome by me, and so if they have something to say to me they should keep it with themselves. I mean to specifically say Adarsh's permanently nosy "Shipping like that isn't possible" statement.

(Sep. 08, 2018  8:28 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:15 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I'm not a kid, and that's not my point.

To be ahead I'm assuming. So you don't have to go make a new thread all you have to do edit it when it comes out

I get that, but if you're just going to copy paste the thread for the existing driver in a new topic, why not just wait for it to release and then write something? I can understand you want to write something before, but for gosh sakes, the driver's picture hasn't even come out yet. Be realistic.
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:43 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote: get this over with,and control your language and all abiut is he your child stuff,giving an opinion is different and what you are doing is another.last warning or i will report you.get back to TOPIC.

Control my language? My dear fellow, I said nothing abusive or vulgar in the least. Wow, I'm just terrified of you. A child is threatening to report me.

It's pretty clear to me, you and him must be brothers or something, so you constantly defend all his actions. He too gave his opinion. That my shipping was not possible. I am giving him mine, that his drafts are not useful. What's the difference? Don't blame me, he provoked me first as well when he constantly keeps telling me that my shipping is too expensive when I don't ask him.

You think I care if you report me? I didn't break any rules. To break rules, I would have to be impolite to him. His softness is not a measure of my politeness.

Need I mention that I simple asked what the use of this draft was, seeing as the driver isn't even released, and you responded in an illogical manner by saying I was using "language"?

I agree with you, and I mean you no offense. I just mean to make it crystal clear that the opinions of Adarsh or BattleBurst are not welcome by me, and so if they have something to say to me they should keep it with themselves. I mean to specifically say Adarsh's permanently nosy "Shipping like that isn't possible" statement.

hrey bro,i live in delhi and he lives in bihar,i just came to know him on wbo.and i am not defending anyone.i just want this thread to be what its about that is the driver.and i can report you under the section of wrong thread and spam.just take this to the pm with adarsh because my concern right now is keeping this thread about what it is.you and adarsh sought out your matter in pm .thanks a lit.CASE DISMISSED.LOL.

and FYI ,age is NOT a measure of knowledge and respect children.you were one to.dont tae this seriouly but still understand the meaning .i dont know what shipping you are talking about so put what he said on this thread .
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:51 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  8:43 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Control my language? My dear fellow, I said nothing abusive or vulgar in the least. Wow, I'm just terrified of you. A child is threatening to report me.

hrey bro,i live in delhi and he lives in bihar,i just came to know him on wbo.and i am not defending anyone.i just want this thread to be what its about that is the driver.and i can report you under the section of wrong thread and spam.just take this to the pm with adarsh because my concern right now is keeping this thread about what it is.you and adarsh sought out your matter in pm .thanks a lit.CASE DISMISSED.LOL.

Well then, just say that. There's no need to go around saying that he is doing everything right. I don't really have much need for your locations, so that's not relevant. I'm not gonna bother with PM. It's clear that he doesn't read carefully and so he would just either not see the PM or mis-read and start a fight (which to clarify, I'm not afraid of).

So by all means, go ahead and discuss the driver w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶