[Draft]  Perfomance Tip/Driver-Absorb

Quote:Absorb is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir 8' Absorb on September 22nd, 2018.

==Description==
Absorb features a angled, spring loaded  Wide cone shaped tip akin to Wide Defense from MFB era. In theory the tip is meant to prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental self Knock-Outs from bouncing. While the large wide shape is meant to maintain stability and retain stamina. 
The  sharp cone shaped tip provides Absorb low friction with the stadium floor which results in high stamina potential and increases the burst resistance  of the combination using it. Due to its Wide shape,  Absorb doesn't fall over easily at low spin velocities thus making it a useful choice for Spin-equalizing Customizations. 

==Overall==

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-122 Geist Fafnir 8' Absorb (translucent orange)
==Hasbro==
What else can be predicted now?
update 1:Edits by @[Rebel Blader]
Might be Absorb Driver can do some LAD.
Lol, cant believe it hasnt been tested yet and already considered outclassed
looks like you just took the Nothing page and sprinkled in "like its predecessor" wherever necessary.
Yeah, I'm curious as to how people are going to form a draft for a part that can't even be tested yet meanwhile the thread on Killer Deathscyther everyone thought it was going to be amazing when it was shown. It's a bit skeptical and could spread misinformation and confusion should it not hold true come release.
Guys its only a draft and of course you all know its not accurate since it isn't out yet. It's only a place holder until the actual testing comes
That's not exactly the point though, if it's just a place holder it shouldn't have speculation in it. Place holders should have the information we do know, like a description on its intended purpose and appearance. Speculation on its actual performance and value should be separate and not apart of this.
(Sep. 05, 2018  9:33 AM)yukenta Wrote: That's not exactly the point though, if it's just a place holder it shouldn't have speculation in it. Place holders should have the information we do know, like a description on its intended purpose and appearance. Speculation on its actual performance and value should be separate and not apart of this.

Very well said. If you want this draft to be approved, you should remove any speculation about its performance. It's way too early to even try and speculate, let alone test.
(Sep. 05, 2018  10:47 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  9:33 AM)yukenta Wrote: That's not exactly the point though, if it's just a place holder it shouldn't have speculation in it. Place holders should have the information we do know, like a description on its intended purpose and appearance. Speculation on its actual performance and value should be separate and not apart of this.

Very well said. If you want this draft to be approved, you should remove any speculation about its performance. It's way too early to even try and speculate, let alone test.
I Did edited the Nothing Page, But What I said Is clearly a prediction, And OF what, most of things will be true. However, It's also Open To Edits.
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I Did edited the Nothing Page, But What I said Is clearly a prediction, And OF what, most of things will be true. However, It's also Open To Edits.

This is not the place for predictions based on past parts. Drafts are meant to be factual with things we already know, even placeholders. Furthermore, you cannot say that you know for certain most things will be true. It's better to stay on the side of caution and stick to what we do know for certain, and not throw speculation into the mix.
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:02 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  11:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I Did edited the Nothing Page, But What I said Is clearly a prediction, And OF what, most of things will be true. However, It's also Open To Edits.

This is not the place for predictions based on past parts. Drafts are meant to be factual with things we already know, even placeholders. Furthermore, you cannot say that you know for certain most things will be true. It's better to stay on the side of caution and stick to what we do know for certain, and not throw speculation into the mix.

I put a lot of speculation in my drafts sometimes. I just make big changes if I'm wrong and make sure people understand that they shouldn't believe it yet
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Absorb is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir 8' Absorb on September 22nd, 2018.

==Description==
Absorb features a angled, spring loaded  Wide cone shaped tip akin to Wide Defense from MFB era. In theory the tip is meant to prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental self Knock-Outs from bouncing. While the large wide shape is meant to maintain stability and retain stamina. 
The  sharp cone shaped tip provides Absorb low friction with the stadium floor which results in high stamina potential and increases the burst resistance  of the combination using it. Due to its Wide shape,  Absorb doesn't fall over easily at low spin velocities thus making it a useful choice for Spin-equalizing Customizations. 

==Overall==

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
This is basically  what a draft with out info should look like.
I really think you should let him have this one. It may be too early for any speculation now, but predictions are ok.
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:39 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I really think you should let him have this one. It may be too early for any speculation now, but predictions are ok.
I dont think predictions are ok. Imo if u make a draft of a part with no info u should just define appearance  and some facts like in the one i made. Only include info which is verified by testing in drafts. 
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:45 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:39 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I really think you should let him have this one. It may be too early for any speculation now, but predictions are ok.
I dont think predictions are ok. Imo if u make a draft of a part with no info u should just define appearance  and some facts like in the one i made. Only include info which is verified by testing in drafts. 

I feel predictions are fine,just there views
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:48 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:45 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I dont think predictions are ok. Imo if u make a draft of a part with no info u should just define appearance  and some facts like in the one i made. Only include info which is verified by testing in drafts. 

I feel predictions are fine,just there views

They can misguide other player  also just saying a part is bad without testing discourages new testing people

@[Adarsh Abhinav] i highly recommend  that u ude my ver of draft for this draft as my ver doesnt contain any speculations.  Just a friendly  suggestion
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:50 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:48 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I feel predictions are fine,just there views

They can misguide other player  also just saying a part is bad without testing discourages new testing people

@[Adarsh Abhinav] i highly recommend  that u ude my ver of draft for this draft as my ver doesnt contain any speculations.  Just a friendly  suggestion

All of us have different views,no hard feelings
this person uploaded better quality footage of the original video showcasing geist fafnir, and theyre claiming that it appears to be a combination of nothing and bearing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_t16agnz4
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:01 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Quote:Absorb is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir 8' Absorb on September 22nd, 2018.

==Description==
Absorb features a angled, spring loaded cone shaped tip. In theory the tip is meant to prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental self Knock-Outs from bouncing. In addition to these Features it Inherited from its predecessor Nothing, absorb has Tip AKIN to MFB wide Defence.

However, the gimmick means that the tip is unfixed and is capable of tilting somewhat which creates poor stability. As such Absorb is outclassed in terms of stamina by Revolve, Eternal and Atomic.

==Overall==
While Absorb can minimize the chances of a mis-launch causing a self-Knock-Out, the drawbacks of poor stability render Absorb outclassed by Revolve, Eternal and Atomic. As such, this tip is suited for collection purposes only.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
==Hasbro==
What else can be predicted now?

The driver hasn't been released. How can you make this?
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:14 AM)yukenta Wrote: this person uploaded better quality footage of the original video showcasing geist fafnir, and theyre claiming that it appears to be a combination of nothing and bearing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_t16agnz4

He said that he “thinks”,it is probably speculation,and probably wrong.lol
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:02 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:14 AM)yukenta Wrote: this person uploaded better quality footage of the original video showcasing geist fafnir, and theyre claiming that it appears to be a combination of nothing and bearing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_t16agnz4

He said that he “thinks”,it is probably speculation,and probably wrong.lol

But how? We have not seen it in battle? You can't come up with an article for something you don't know.
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:25 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:02 AM)Battleburst Wrote: He said that he “thinks”,it is probably speculation,and probably wrong.lol

But how? We have not seen it in battle? You can't come up with an article for something you don't know.

We know how Nothing performs and we know how Revolve performs. It's not hard to imagine how a combination of the two would perform (Benefits of free spinning but disadvantages of Nothing)

And if they're wrong, then they're wrong. That's why it's here and not on the wiki yet, so if new information comes up, we can make edits and correct it
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:41 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:25 AM)jade_juper Wrote: But how? We have not seen it in battle? You can't come up with an article for something you don't know.

We know how Nothing performs and we know how Revolve performs. It's not hard to imagine how a combination of the two would perform (Benefits of free spinning but disadvantages of Nothing)

And if they're wrong, then they're wrong. That's why it's here and not on the wiki yet, so if new information comes up, we can make edits and correct it

Yes but he should wait until the release of the actual Driver. Everyone thought Jade was a great defense type wheel, but it isn't as great as people thought.
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:51 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:41 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: We know how Nothing performs and we know how Revolve performs. It's not hard to imagine how a combination of the two would perform (Benefits of free spinning but disadvantages of Nothing)

Yes but he should wait until the release of the actual Driver. Everyone thought Jade was a great defense type wheel, but it isn't as great as people thought.

Again, if it’s wrong, then it’s wrong and can easily be fixed once it’s actually released. There’s no harm done from doing it a bit early
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:53 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:51 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Yes but he should wait until the release of the actual Driver. Everyone thought Jade was a great defense type wheel, but it isn't as great as people thought.

Again, if it’s wrong, then it’s wrong and can easily be fixed once it’s actually released. There’s no harm done from doing it a bit early

It's a waste of time and not nearly as greatly written as yours would be.