[Draft]  Layer Base - Venom (Takara Tony)

Venom (ベノム, Benomu) is a [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Layer Base[/color] released by [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Takara Tomy[/color] as part of the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Burst System[/color] as well as the [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Gatinko Layer System[/color]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-142 DX Starter [color=var(--theme-link-color)]Venom Diabolos Vanguard Bullet[/color] on July 6th, 2019.
==Description==
Venom is a right spin layer base with a claw shaped blade inclined slightly upward, and a smaller blade trailing behind. As part of the Gatinko Layer system, it is compatible with any right/dual spin Gatinko chip and Layer weight. It’s shape heavily resembles that of Ace.

In theory the blades are supposed to deliver upper attacks to destabilise the opponent’s Beyblade, akin to a right spin Zwei, and then the small blades are meant to barrage the opponent. That said, the upper Attack blade’s incline isn’t similar to Zwei’s in terms of steepness, and the smaller blades are too small to do any further damage.

Furthermore, Venom lacks sufficient weight to compete against other Attack layer bases, excaberated by its hollowed out blades. Due to the aggressive shape and poor stamina, it is unsuitable for most non Attack combinations.

==Overall==
Venom’s average weight and many similarities to Ace cause it to instantly be outclassed by Judgement for Attack. Furthermore, the dawn of Super and Brave, as well as the Superking Layer System, has made it completely outclassed.

However, Venom has found a niche use in Anti-Attack combinations in the Limited Format, being able to hold its own against Defense/Stamina types compared to its competition and even against it.

As such, Venom is for collection purposes only for the Standard Format, but not a must have but a welcome addition for bladers competing in the Limited Format.
Um, Dynamite? Super? What?

Do you have it?
Yes, but it’s so worn that combinations I use it on self burst when I launch. Btw I make these threads as I want ti starts conversation and becuz I’m sick of the placeholder text

I don’t have Super or Dynamite k but I couldn’t think of anything else the TOP of my head
Venom’s useless now in the meta. It’s no welcome addition, it’s just straight up not really good. It was outclassed when it released, and it’s definitely not usable nowadays.
Venom bad LOL
Updated based on Wombat's testings, need more info!!!