[Draft]  Layer Base - Rock (Hasbro)

Quote:This Article is about the Rock Layer Base for Hasbro, if you are looking for info on the Rock Layer base made by Takara Tomy, see Layer Base - Rock (Takara Tomy)

Rock (Hasbro) is a Layer base released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the Hypersphere system. It debeuted in the Western Countries with the release of the Rock Dragon D5 and Ogre O5 Dual Pack in the Winter of 2019.

==Info==
Rock (Hasbro) is a Layer base with the same shape (6 blades sticking out facing backwards along with being slanted down) and color (black with gold and blue stripes on the blades) as Takara Tomy's Rock. Unlike Takara Tomy's Rock, the layer wieght is plastic fused on where the weight should go, decreasing Rock's (Hasbro) total weight in combos. It also assembles differently, with the GT chip just clicking in it rather than clips being required to assemble it.
Despite all of these downsides, Rock is good for Stationary Attack/Balance combos.

==Use in Stationary Attack/Defense Combos==
Rock (Hasbro) can be used in a Stationary Attack/ Defense combo with Rock Dragon D5/Valtryek V5/Ashindra A5 00/0/10 Bump Destroy. The blades on Rock (Hasbro) along with the extra weight of Dragon D5/Valtryek V5/Ashindra A5 along with the weight of 00/0/10 and the smaller chance of Scrape with bump along with the stamina of Destroy makes this combo a great counter for any Balkesh B3 or Turbo Spryzen S4 combo.

==Overall==
Rock (Hasbro) is a great Layer Base for Defense and upper attack despite the weight difference to the Takara Tomy Counterpart. Both versions have their own downside (Scrape prone with Wall) but this problem can be solved with the use of Bump instead. Since Rock (Hasbro) is very durable in Stationary Attack/Defense combos, Rock (Hasbro) is a must-Have for competative bladers!

==Products==
Rock Dragon D5 and Ogre O5 Dual Pack - Rock Dragon D5 Sting Charge II-H

Any edits needed to be made?
Yes. Rock has bad stamina and you spelled weight wrong. Probably more things, but that's all I could think of, though it probably has bad attack. I don't think it's a must for competitive players tbh, at least until limited comes out. This thing VS JD.Bl.X' will just not work very well in the meta, and nobody does Hasbro format anymore. Until those things happen, it's not a must have. And even still it kinda isn't.
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:44 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yes. Rock has bad stamina and you spelled weight wrong. Probably more things, but that's all I could think of, though it probably has bad attack. I don't think it's a must for competitive players tbh, at least until limited comes out. This thing VS JD.Bl.X' will just not work very well in the meta, and nobody does Hasbro format anymore. Until those things happen, it's not a must have. And even still it kinda isn't.

Here is proof that Rock is good, www.worldbeyblade.org/thread-Hasbro-Rock-testing-Thread
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:38 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:44 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yes. Rock has bad stamina and you spelled weight wrong. Probably more things, but that's all I could think of, though it probably has bad attack. I don't think it's a must for competitive players tbh, at least until limited comes out. This thing VS JD.Bl.X' will just not work very well in the meta, and nobody does Hasbro format anymore. Until those things happen, it's not a must have. And even still it kinda isn't.

Here is proof that Rock is good, www.worldbeyblade.org/thread-Hasbro-Rock-testing-Thread

BladeKid does a lot of testing. I think he would be aware what’s good and what’s not for Hasbro layers.
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:38 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:

No offense, but your testing isn't exactly good. Iike you used a stamina type to prove it was good for defence. And your testing usually isn't very accurate.
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:13 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
Quote:This Article is about the Rock Layer Base for Hasbro, if you are looking for info on the Rock Layer base made by Takara Tomy, see Layer Base - Rock (Takara Tomy)

Rock (Hasbro) is a Layer base released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the Hypersphere system. It debuted in the northern Countries with the release of the Rock Dragon D5 and Ogre O5 Dual Pack in the Winter of 2019.

==Info==
Rock (Hasbro) is a Layer base with the same shape (6 blades sticking out facing backwards along with being slanted down) and color (black with gold and blue stripes on the blades) as Takara Tomy's Rock. Unlike Takara Tomy's Rock, the layer wieght is plastic fused on where the weight should go, decreasing Rock's (Hasbro) total weight in combos. It also assembles differently, with the GT chip just clicking in it rather than clips being required to assemble it.
This layer base isn't a must have due to a lack of weight.

==Overall==
As mentioned above, Rock (Hasbro) isn't a must have, but it is fun to use. The shape and weight of the layer base hold it back from ever be competitive in burst standard.
==Products==
Rock Dragon D5 and Ogre O5 Dual Pack - Rock Dragon D5 Sting Charge II-H

Any edits needed to be made?

I edited it a little bit, but it still needs a little more. Rock (Hasbro) isn't good, and as bladekid mentioned, the lack of weight prevents it from standing a chance against Zwei and Judgement combinations.