[Draft]  Layer Base - Cosmo

==Description==
Cosmo is a Stamina Type Layer Base that features smooth sides and a smooth underside. It also features a blade design similar to Blaze Ragnarok on the top of the layer, though they are just for show. (Will add info on weight when i find out the weight.) In theory, the smooth sides will make it harder for attack layers to connect with the layer to make it burst. (will add info on how the gimmick works when detailed analysis on it has been completed :) ) The smooth bottom theoretically would make it able to touch the bottom of the stadium and have a great amount of LAD. 

==Use in Stamina Combinations==
Cosmo can be used in the Stamina Combination Cosmo Dragon 0. Proof Atomic/Eternal/Bearing Ten. The Smoothness of Cosmo along with the LAD capabilities of Proof and Eternal/Atomic/Bearing would allow the beyblade to be harder to burst , along with being able to outspin the opponent by LAD.

==Overall==
Cosmo has the most Stamina out of the current GT bases, but is outclassed in terms of LAD by Beys such as Wizard Fafnir and Deep Chaos. (no info about base weight yet.)
However, it still has use in pure stamina combinations due to the shape reducing air resistance allowing it to spin for as long as possible, and it having a lot of stamina to begin with.

As such, Cosmo is not a must have but a welcome addition to a blader's collection.
You put wizard instead of geist.
i put wizard on purpose.
I think I've heard the master Bladers talking about the underside made of PC (polycarbonate) to reduce friction
Cosmo Fafnir is impossible. You can't put left-spin GT chips on right-spin bases. Maybe Cosmo Dragon?
thats wrong as the base decides the spin direction, not the chip.
Let me put it straight for you.
Certain CoroCoro and Takara-Tomy videos were shown to demonstrate that certain bases and chips are exclusive to their spin direction.
This is because illegally using a Left Spin chip on a Right Spin slash base will critically damage certain bey parts due to its heavy spike at the back of each wing.
If you were paying attention, all bases have slots in the middle where the teeth of each Gatinko Chip would fit in. If your Gatinko Chip’s teeth does not go into position with the base, you are attempting to put a left spin chip into a Right Spin base or a Right Spin chip into a Left Spin base, which is not possible to perform.

That being said, layer weights are compatible with each and every base and chip, meaning there are no restrictions whatsoever.
Even if you insert fafnir chip into cosmo base, you can't launch it because the launcher prongs will stop it.

Besides, ten isn't the best weight for stamina combinations. Zan might be better. Maybe even sen. Besides, how do you know it is outclassed for LAD purposes?
(May. 04, 2019  9:02 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Even if you insert fafnir chip into cosmo base, you can't launch it because the launcher prongs will stop it.

Besides, ten isn't the best weight for stamina combinations. Zan might be better. Maybe even sen. Besides, how do you know it is outclassed for LAD purposes?

You can’t insert it at all. Left spin chips work exclusively with left spin bases, and vice versa.
(May. 04, 2019  4:23 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: thats wrong as the base decides the spin direction, not the chip.

They actually do. The chips have the tabs for a certain spin direction as well as their teeth positioning. If you thought the base decided the spin direction, then why did you put Fafnir for the opposite spin stamina combo and not Wizard?

Even the Corocoro video points out that the Fafnir chip isn't compatible with any right spin Layer Bases.
(May. 10, 2019  8:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  4:23 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: thats wrong as the base decides the spin direction, not the chip.

They actually do. The chips have the tabs for a certain spin direction as well as their teeth positioning.

Even the Corocoro video points out that the Fafnir chip isn't compatible with any right spin Layer Bases.

i never realized this, changing it now :3