(Draft) Hell Yatagarasu 0Upright Bounce

= Energy Layer - Hell Yatagarasu =
Yatagarasu Y4, known as Hell Yatagarasu in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as a part of Burst System, as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-00 Booster Hell Yatagarasu 0Upright Bounce on January 16, 2019. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SlingShock Starter Pack Yatagarasu Y4 0Meteor Merge-S.

= Description =
Hell Yatagarasu is a left-spin triangular-shaped Balance type layer, that features a large three-legged crow in the centre.
As the part of Cho-Z system, the layer features metal. In this case, its on the perimeter of the layer. The inclusion of the metal makes this layer heavier than the most of SwitchStrike / God Layers system beyblades. The layer features a couple of gimmicks. The first gimmick is that the wings found on the layer can go inside the layer to create "Bound Defense". The second gimmick is that the claws found on the layer create strong recoil. The third one is that the wave-like protrusions are rubber, giving it an ability to spin steal. And,  the fourth one, that the layer will throw off the armor, when the last click appears.
In theory, the gimmicks would create a great balance layer. In practice, however, all of the gimmicks work right, making this layer a top-tier choice for all types of combinations.
And, the inclusion of metal makes this layer have great weight, that compensates for the Medium-High teeth of the Takara Tomy release.
Like many other Cho-Z layers, Hell Yatagarasu is unbalanced. That can be fixed with the use of level chip, that fits under the layer.

= Overall =
With the heavy weight, combined with relatively strong teeth and working gimmicks, this layer is a Top-Tier choice and a MUST have for a competetive blader.

= Forge Disc - 0 =
0 is a symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. Each side features one protrusion, each wide and smooth enough to almost make the Core Disc perfectly circular if not for the notches needed to add a Disc Frame and a molded "0" on each side. The protrusions extend further and are thicker than most other Core Discs which makes 0 the heaviest Core Disc at the time of writing and implies high Outward Weight Distribution and Stamina potential. In reality however, more weight is focused towards the center which reduces the Stamina to that of 2's. As such, 0 is outclassed by 7 for Stamina Combinations but 0's greater weight makes it ideal for Attack and Defense Combinations. Furthermore, the round shape of 0 creates high Life After Death even without the use of Disc Frames such as Cross. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers can compensate.

= Overall =
0's heavy weight makes this Core Disc highly versatile and useful in any kind of Combination. Its heavy weight adds momentum to Attack Combinations and KO resistance to Defense Combinations. Its weight distribution provides acceptable Stamina for Stamina Combinations while also retaining acceptable Burst resistance and its round shape grants high Life After Death in Frame-Less Combinations.

As such, 0 is a must have for competitive bladers.

= Disc Frame - Upright =
Upright is a thick frame, with a series of walls that goes upward, akin to a reversed Wall frame.
While having a good defense properties and thickness, and not scraping much, it is the heaviest frame in current metagame.
Due to the circular flat bottom it haves a great Life-after-Death, leaving it outclassed only by Proof.

= Overall =
While being heavy and having great LAD, it is a must have for a competetive blader.

= Perfomance Tip - Bounce =
Bounce is a Perfomance Tip that a features a spring-loaded rubber star tip, with the protrusion in the centre, akin to Nothing combined with Merge.
In theory, the spring-loaded tip will prevent self-knockouts and harsh impacts, and the rubber star with a protrusion in the centre will create a stable, balanced spin when launched flat and an agressive movement when off-balance, due to the rubber star.
In practice, the gimmick works as intented. The spring prevent self-knockouts and the rubber star with a protrusion creates balance type spin.
However, the gimmick means that the tip in unfixed, which creates some minor balance and stamina drain issues and the star creates somewhat unpredictable movements.
The structure of the tip provides great usability and comptetetivness.

= Overall =
As such, Bounce is a must have for competetive blader.

Warning: Everything in this thread is fictional.
Is this even real? We already have a disc named upper and another disc named gravity. I doubt that they would give different parts the same name.
(Dec. 31, 2018  10:58 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Is this even real? We already have a disc named upper and another disc named gravity. I doubt that they would give different parts the same name.

That’s exactly what I thought!
Nah, it's in the Your Creations section, it's just something Gear came up with.
(Dec. 31, 2018  10:58 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Is this even real? We already have a disc named upper and another disc named gravity. I doubt that they would give different parts the same name.

Of course not. I just can`t imagine anything else.
Yatagarasu? Isn;t that the Geometry Dash level?
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:38 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Yatagarasu? Isn;t that the Geometry Dash level?

Yes, but it`s actually a mythical bird with three legs.
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:39 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:38 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Yatagarasu? Isn;t that the Geometry Dash level?

Yes, but it`s actually a mythical bird with three legs.
Yeah, i know that too (It;s actually a crow but ok). Actually i was making an idea of a beyblade named Yatagarasu aswell. But i guess you were faster than me. Also goddamn you reply fast.
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:42 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:39 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Yes, but it`s actually a mythical bird with three legs.
Yeah, i know that too (It;s actually a crow but ok). Actually i was making an idea of a beyblade named Yatagarasu aswell. But i guess you were faster than me. Also goddamn you reply fast.

I know.
(Dec. 31, 2018  10:57 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: = Energy Layer - Hell Yatagarasu =
Yatagarasu Y4, known as Hell Yatagarasu in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as a part of Burst System, as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-135 Booster Hell Yatagarasu 0Upright Bounce on January 16, 2019. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SlingShock Starter Pack Yatagarasu Y4 0Meteor Merge-S.

= Description =
Hell Yatagarasu is a left-spin triangular-shaped Balance type layer, that features a large three-legged crow in the centre.
As the part of Cho-Z system, the layer features metal. In this case, its on the perimeter of the layer. The inclusion of the metal makes this layer heavier than the most of SwitchStrike / God Layers sytem beyblades. The layer features a couple of gimmicks. The first gimmick is that the wings found on the layer can go inside the layer to create "Bound Defense". The second gimmick is that the claws found on the layer create strong recoil. The third one is that the wave-like protrusions are rubber, giving it an ability to spin steal. And,  the fourth one, that the layer will throw off the armor, when the last click appears.
In theory, the gimmicks would create a great balance layer. In practice, however, all of the gimmicks work right, making this layer a top-tier choice for all types of combinations.
And, the inclusion of metal makes this layer have great weight, that compensates for the Medium-High teeth of the Takara Tomy release.
Like many other Cho-Z layers, Hell Yatagarasu is unbalanced. That can be fixed with the use of level chip, that fits under the layer.

= Overall =
With the heavy weight, combined with relatively strong teeth and working gimmicks, this layer is a Top-Tier choice and a MUST have for a competetive blader.

= Forge Disc - 0 =
0 is a symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Disc Frame. Each side features one protrusion, each wide and smooth enough to almost make the Core Disc perfectly circular if not for the notches needed to add a Disc Frame and a molded "0" on each side. The protrusions extend further and are thicker than most other Core Discs which makes 0 the heaviest Core Disc at the time of writing and implies high Outward Weight Distribution and Stamina potential. In reality however, more weight is focused towards the center which reduces the Stamina to that of 2's. As such, 0 is outclassed by 7 for Stamina Combinations but 0's greater weight makes it ideal for Attack and Defense Combinations. Furthermore, the round shape of 0 creates high Life After Death even without the use of Disc Frames such as Cross. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers can compensate.

= Overall =
0's heavy weight makes this Core Disc highly versatile and useful in any kind of Combination. Its heavy weight adds momentum to Attack Combinations and KO resistance to Defense Combinations. Its weight distribution provides acceptable Stamina for Stamina Combinations while also retaining acceptable Burst resistance and its round shape grants high Life After Death in Frame-Less Combinations.

= Disc Frame - Upright =
Upright is a thick frame, with a series of walls that goes upward, akin to a reversed Wall frame.
While having a good defense properties and thickness, and not scraping much, it is the heaviest frame in current metagame.
And due to the circular flat bottom it haves a great Life-after-Death, leaving it outclassed only by Proof.

= Overall =
While being heavy and having great LAD, it is a must have for a competetive blader.

Bounce is a Perfomance Tip that a features a spring-loaded rubber star tip, with the protrusion in the centre.
In theory, the spring-loaded tip will prevent self-knockouts and harsh impacts, and the rubber star with a protrusion in the centre will create a stable, balanced spin when launched flat and an agressive movement when off-balance, due to the rubber star.
In practice, the gimmick works as intented. The spring prevent self-knockouts and the rubber star with a protrusion creates balance type spin.
However, the gimmick means that the tip in unfixed, which creates some minor balance and stamina drain issues and the star creates somewhat unpredictable movements.

= Overall =

Geometry Dash reference?
(Jan. 01, 2019  6:53 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  10:57 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: = Energy Layer - Hell Yatagarasu =
Yatagarasu Y4, known as Hell Yatagarasu in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as a part of Burst System, as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-135 Booster Hell Yatagarasu 0Upright Bounce on January 16, 2019. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the SlingShock Starter Pack Yatagarasu Y4 0Meteor Merge-S.

= Description =
As the part of Cho-Z system, the layer features metal. In this case, its on the perimeter of the layer. The inclusion of the metal makes this layer heavier than the most of SwitchStrike / God Layers sytem beyblades. The layer features a couple of gimmicks. The first gimmick is that the wings found on the layer can go inside the layer to create "Bound Defense". The second gimmick is that the claws found on the layer create strong recoil. The third one is that the wave-like protrusions are rubber, giving it an ability to spin steal. And,  the fourth one, that the layer will throw off the armor, when the last click appears.

= Overall =

= Forge Disc - 0 =

= Overall =

= Disc Frame - Upright =
And due to the circular flat bottom it haves a great Life-after-Death, leaving it outclassed only by Proof.

= Overall =

Bounce is a Perfomance Tip that a features a spring-loaded rubber star tip, with the protrusion in the centre.

= Overall =

Geometry Dash reference?

Please stop. I`ve played GD but it has NOTHING to do with it!!!
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:01 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Nah, it's in the Your Creations section, it's just something Gear came up with.

Sorry, didn't notice that it was in the Your Creations section. Also, when I read the original post, it didn't indicate that everything in the original post was made-up.
(Jan. 01, 2019  4:30 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:01 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Nah, it's in the Your Creations section, it's just something Gear came up with.

Sorry, didn't notice that it was in the Your Creations section. Also, when I read the original post, it didn't indicate that everything in the original post was made-up.

Finally you got it.
DM me some blue prints and I might 3d design it
(Jan. 02, 2019  9:31 PM)K1D Wrote: DM me some blue prints and I might 3d design it

It`s too hard to do that, but i will send you.