[Draft]  Frame - Under

Quote:==Description==
Under features a diamond shape with clockwise protrusions on each corner, akin to Force or Cross, at a downward angle. This shape is meant to increase increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right Spin combinations. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare and the direction of the protrusions reduces recoil when used on Left Spin combinations. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the downward angle of the protrusions creates a perimeter too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations like Cross and Glaive. However, Under is one of the heavier Frames in the metagame, which grants high Attack Potential when paired with Core Discs such as 0 or 7.

==Overall==
Under's ability to further add weight to Core Discs makes it a key part in many Attack combinations.

However, due to being lighter than Meteor or Bump, Under is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.
(May. 07, 2018  4:40 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Under features a diamond shape with clockwise protrusions on each corner, akin to Force or Cross, at a downward angle. This shape is meant to increase increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right Spin combinations. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare and the direction of the protrusions reduces recoil when used on Left Spin combinations. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the downward angle of the protrusions creates a perimeter too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations like Cross and Glaive and compared to Frames such as Meteor and Bump, Under is too light to aid in Attack combinations.

==Overall==
Due to Under's low weight, rough perimeter and ineffective gimmick, it is outclassed by many other Frames in the metagame.

As such, Under is recommended for collection purposes only.

Again, only assuming the weight. If it's heavy enough to compare to Meteor then I'll happily make the needed edits

Stop it at 1:11
(May. 07, 2018  4:49 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  4:40 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Again, only assuming the weight. If it's heavy enough to compare to Meteor then I'll happily make the needed edits

Huh, heavier than I thought, while Meteor is still heavier, that's still comparable. Give me a minute to make the proper edits
Hm. I still say it's worthless, assuming meteor is much better for LAD, which is why frames are really used at all.
(May. 07, 2018  4:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  4:49 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

Huh, heavier than I thought, while Meteor is still heavier, that's still comparable. Give me a minute to make the proper edits

Yeah and as I concerned in my battles due to how the weight is distributed is really stable
Despite my extreme bias towards liking under because I was able to get Gaia in the Random Booster Volume #9 and that variant of it looks good with Sr7uPl, I do like the description of this frame. Good work.
(May. 07, 2018  4:52 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Hm. I still say it's worthless, assuming meteor is much better for LAD, which is why frames are really used at all.

Meteor is to rough for LAD
(May. 07, 2018  4:53 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  4:52 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: Hm. I still say it's worthless, assuming meteor is much better for LAD, which is why frames are really used at all.

Meteor is to rough for LAD

Another thing to mention is that it can only be obtained via random booster.

I guess it can be deemed "welcomed."

Meteor is for adding weight for greater attack power only, it's useless for LAD
(May. 07, 2018  4:40 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Under features a diamond shape with clockwise protrusions on each corner, akin to Force or Cross, at a downward angle. This shape is meant to increase increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right Spin combinations. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare and the direction of the protrusions reduces recoil when used on Left Spin combinations. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the downward angle of the protrusions creates a perimeter too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations like Cross and Glaive. However, Under is one of the heavier Frames in the metagame, which grants high Attack Potential when paired with Core Discs such as 0 or 7.

==Overall==
Under's ability to further add weight to Core Discs makes it a key part in many Attack combinations.

However, due to being lighter than Meteor or Bump, Under is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

You should also add the fact that how it weight it’s distributed like down it’s really stable good for stationary attack combos
(May. 07, 2018  4:59 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: You should also add the fact that how it weight it’s distributed like down it’s really stable good for stationary attack combos

Ehh, I'm dubious about how much of an effect that'll actually have.
under is about the same as the lighter discs

it is 4th heaviest overall, though

0.07g heavier than the lightest disc (cross)
0.33g lighter than meteor  

fwiw
i think under is a really great attack frame especially with the release of yard
i saw two finalists running under in deck format at a silver spring (md) tournament a few weeks ago to good results, and personally i'd consider playing it as well

also under can be used to destabilize mG/G3

yes this is all at the expense of LAD, which is no small price
i just think under opens up new options otherwise unavailable
(May. 07, 2018  5:02 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: under is about the same as the lighter discs

fwiw
i think under is a really great attack frame especially with the release of yard
i saw two finalists running under in deck format at a silver spring (md) tournament a few weeks ago to good results, and personally i'd consider playing it as well

Eh.... Without actual testing I'm hesitant to put that in the draft.
(May. 07, 2018  5:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  5:02 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: under is about the same as the lighter discs

fwiw

Eh.... Without actual testing I'm hesitant to put that in the draft.

it’s your call man

i’m not saying it needs to be added to anything, hence the “fwiw”