[Draft]  Frame - Reach

Quote:==Description==
Reach features a round design with six large, clockwise blades, three of which are situated higher and three of which are situated lower on the Frame. This aggressive shape is designed to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right Spin combinations. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare and the direction of the blades reduces recoil when used on Left Spin combinations. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the lower position of three of the blades creates a perimeter too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations like Cross and Glaive. However, Reach is one of the heavier Frames in the metagame, which grants high Attack Potential when paired with Core Discs such as 0 or 7.

==Overall==
Reach's ability to further add weight to Core Discs makes it a key part in many Attack combinations.

However, due to being lighter than Meteor or Bump, Reach is not a must have but is instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.
(May. 07, 2018  4:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:==Description==
Reach features a round design with six large, clockwise blades, three of which are situated higher and three of which are situated lower on the Frame. This aggressive shape is designed to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact in Right Spin combinations. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare and the direction of the blades reduces recoil when used on Left Spin combinations. While the round shape of the Frame may imply high Life-After-Death, the lower position of three of the blades creates a perimeter too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations like Cross and Glaive and compared to Frames such as Meteor and Bump, Reach is too light to aid in Attack combinations.

==Overall==
Due to Reach's low weight, rough perimeter and ineffective gimmick, it is outclassed by many other Frames in the metagame.

As such, Reach is recommended for collection purposes only.

Of course I'm only assuming the weight, if it's heavier than it looks I'll happily edit this

Stop at 1:12 it as heavy as under
(May. 07, 2018  5:01 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  4:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Of course I'm only assuming the weight, if it's heavier than it looks I'll happily edit this

Stop at 1:12 it as heavy as under

And... Edited