[Draft]  Forge Disk - 00

Quote:==Description==
00 is heavy Forge Disk. Each side features 2 blades. On each blade is two little holes. The protrusions extend further and are thicker than most other Forge Discs which makes 00 the heaviest Forge Disc at the time of writing and implies high Outward Weight Distribution and Stamina potential. In reality however, more weight is focused towards the center, which creates Centralized Weight Distribution that reduces its Stamina to that of 1's. As such, 0 is outclassed by 7 for Stamina Combinations but 0's greater weight makes it ideal for Attack and Defense Combinations. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate. Both of attach side is large blades.

==Overall==
00's heavy weight makes this Core Disc highly versatile and useful in any kind of Combination. Its heavy weight adds momentum to Attack Combinations and KO resistance to Defense Combinations.
Thanks for Forge Disk - 0 creator.
so are we gonna forget this exists lmao from my test 00 has more stamina over 7
oof poor 00 hasn't gotten any new information lol
==Description==
00 is a Core Disc that has most of its weight on two opposite ends. At an average weight of 25 grams, it is the heaviest Core Disc in the game. Like all other Core Discs, a frame can be attached to it, giving it the versatility to fit multiple combinations. In attack combinations, its weight and Outward-Weight-Distribution (OWD) grants it the momentum to KO other beys more easily. In defence combinations, its weight allows it to better resist getting KO'ed. In stamina combinations, its weight allows it to have more stamina, and its OWD allows grants it better LAD.

==Overall==
00's heavy weight makes this Core Disc highly versatile and useful in any kind of combination. Its heavy weight adds momentum to Attack Combinations and KO resistance to Defense Combinations. As such, it is a must-have for all competitive Bladers.
(Jul. 01, 2019  4:40 PM)KingSpin Wrote: ==Description==
00 is a Core Disc that has most of its weight on two opposite ends. At an average weight of 25 grams, it is the heaviest Core Disc in the game. Like all other Core Discs, a frame can be attached to it, giving it the versatility to fit multiple combinations.  In attack combinations, its weight and Outward-Weight-Distribution (OWD) grants it the momentum to KO other beys more easily. In defence combinations, its weight allows it to better resist getting KO'ed. In stamina combinations, its weight allows it to have more stamina, and its OWD allows grants it better LAD.

==Overall==
00's heavy weight makes this Core Disc highly versatile and useful in any kind of combination. Its heavy weight adds momentum to Attack Combinations and KO resistance to Defense Combinations. As such, it is a must-have for all competitive Bladers.
==Description==
00 is a Core Disc that has most of its weight on two opposite ends. It has six protrusions, four of which have two indents each that resemble zeroes and two of which have one indent. At an average weight of 25 grams, it is the heaviest Core Disc in the game. Like all other Core Discs, a frame can be attached to it, giving it the versatility to fit any combination.  In attack combinations, its weight grants it the momentum to KO other beys more easily. In defense combinations, its weight allows it to better resist getting KO'ed. In stamina combinations, its high Outward weight Distribution grants 00 high Stamina potential, and its status as a core disc allows disc frames to make it suited for any combination.

==Overall==
00's heavy weight, high stamina and its status as a Core Disc makes it highly versatile and useful in any kind of combination. Its heavy weight adds momentum to Attack Combinations and KO resistance to Defense Combinations. Also, the high Outward Weight Distribution of 00 gives Stamina combinations higher spin times. As such, 00 is a must-have for competitive bladers.

I added some stuff and sorta made the format the way it is in the Beyblade Fandom.
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:54 PM)ks123 Wrote:
Quote:==Description==
00 is heavy Forge Disk. Each side features 2 blades. On each blade is two little holes. The protrusions extend further and are thicker than most other Forge Discs which makes 00 the heaviest Forge Disc at the time of writing and implies high Outward Weight Distribution and Stamina potential. In reality however, more weight is focused towards the center, which creates Centralized Weight Distribution that reduces its Stamina to that of 1's. As such, 0 is outclassed by 7 for Stamina Combinations but 0's greater weight makes it ideal for Attack and Defense Combinations. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate. Both of attach side is large blades.

==Overall==
00's heavy weight makes this Core Disc highly versatile and useful in any kind of Combination. Its heavy weight adds momentum to Attack Combinations and KO resistance to Defense Combinations.
Thanks for Forge Disk - 0 creator.
(Jul. 07, 2019  7:32 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2019  6:54 PM)ks123 Wrote: Thanks for Forge Disk - 0 creator.

Dude stop spamming everywhere on the forums.
I feel like it might have the same problem as 8 and 8’ Core Discs because there is too much weight on 2 ends and it seems to be too heavy that some Cho-z Layers cannot compensate such as Cho-z Achilles which I can’t activate the burst stoppers on and mostly results on bursts
(Aug. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)IloveDogz Wrote: I feel like it might have the same problem as 8 and 8’ Core Discs because there is too much weight on 2 ends and it seems to be too heavy that some Cho-z Layers cannot compensate such as Cho-z Achilles which I can’t activate the burst stoppers on and mostly results on bursts

Choz achilles has only moderate teeth, and heavy recoil. This will probably result in a lot of bursts with even disks which have weight in the center of them.
(Aug. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)IloveDogz Wrote: I feel like it might have the same problem as 8 and 8’ Core Discs because there is too much weight on 2 ends and it seems to be too heavy that some Cho-z Layers cannot compensate such as Cho-z Achilles which I can’t activate the burst stoppers on and mostly results on bursts

Yes. It has more owd and heavier so it has higher burst risk compared to 0. But the high weight is still useful so you can try harder to unlock the burst stoppers!
Wait, so out of 7, 10, 0, and 00, which is the best? Like can I get an order from best to worst?
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:39 AM)Armor Wrote: Wait, so out of 7, 10, 0, and 00, which is the best? Like can I get an order from best to worst?

Personal opinion:

0 is the one I like best. Good weight and so far the most burst resistant I have.

00 comes second, and 10 is third. Both have more stamina but in my experience they click easier than 0. I prefer 00 since its the heaviest, while 10 has similar weight to 0.

With the release of Blitz and Sting, along with the 3 disks I mentioned above, I rarely use 7 now..
Push? Hello? ;-)

Dudes, 00 is a cho-z part, not even GT series, but it has still no description in the Wiki? Come on, dont post the article until no one is talking about Cho-Z anymore.

Ok and now being constructive: I find the draft of user Dash Driver good and explanative. Would You post the article. We can debate and improve the article still later.
(Nov. 22, 2019  9:14 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Push? Hello? ;-)

Dudes, 00 is a cho-z part, not even GT series, but it has still no description in the Wiki? Come on, dont post the article until no one is talking about Cho-Z anymore.

Ok and now being constructive: I find the draft of user Dash Driver good and explanative. Would You post the article. We can debate and improve the article still later.

I'm honestly annoyed with the fact that the wiki hasn't been getting any updates. I've seen many drafts that seem finalized, and no one posts them.