[Draft]  Forge Disc - Paradox

I noticed there wasn't a draft for PAradox yet so i decided to make one

Description
Paradox is a Forge Disk first released in Random Booster Vol.18, where it was introduced on the Prize Beyblade Naked Spriggan Paradox Orbit Metal Ten. Paradox consists of two parts, a Core and a "Barrier." The Core is made of plastic and has no metal. The Barrier is a Penta-wing shape, reminiscent of Blast Jinnius's blades. The Gimmick of Paradox is that the barrier is able to be flipped and put on the Core reversed. The Gimmick only works on the Naked layer base, on which it will align with the 5 blades on Naked, improving the defense of the bey. In the stamina mode of paradox, the 5 blades point downwards, risking scraping. This mode works with every Layer. In the Defense mode, it only fits onto Naked.

Of the two modes, the stamina mode is most useful. The Defense mode increases the recoil of Naked to a point that tends to cause it to self burst. Although the stamina mode risks scraping, this can be mitigated by using a Taller Driver such as Rise or Mobius. Paradox is one of few forge disks that tend to make frequent Layer-Disk contact.

Paradox can be used in the combo World Spriggan/Diaboros.Paradox.Rise 1S.
The combo works best in opposite spin match-ups, as it excels in Life-After-Death. For this combo to be maximally competitive, its best to use a worn Rise, as the flattened portion allows for Anti-attack to happen. Rise and Paradox help it to scrape the stadium near the tornado ridge and dissipate the impact of hits.

Overall
Overall, while it has some drawbacks, its uses in opposite spin match-ups allow for it to have different options in competitive matches.
While not a must have, Paradox is a welcome addition to any Bladers collection.

This is the first draft i've written in a while, so tell me anything i missed
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: I noticed there wasn't a draft for PAradox yet so i decided to make one

Description
Paradox is a Forge Disk first released in Random Booster Vol.18, where it was introduced on the Prize Beyblade Naked Spriggan Paradox Orbit Metal Ten. Paradox consists of two parts, a Core and a "Barrier." The Core is made of plastic and has no metal. The Barrier is a Penta-wing shape, reminiscent of Blast Jinnius's blades. The Gimmick of Paradox is that the barrier is able to be flipped and put on the Core reversed. The Gimmick only works on the Naked layer base, on which it will align with the 5 blades on Naked, improving the defense of the bey. In the stamina mode of paradox, the 5 blades point downwards, risking scraping. This mode works with every Layer. In the Defense mode, it only fits onto Naked.

Of the two modes, the stamina mode is most useful. The Defense mode increases the recoil of Naked to a point that tends to cause it to self burst. Although the stamina mode risks scraping, this can be mitigated by using a Taller Driver such as Rise or Mobius. Paradox is one of few forge disks that tend to make frequent Layer-Disk contact.

The combo works best in opposite spin match-ups, as it excels in Life-After-Death. For this combo to be maximally competitive, its best to use a worn Rise, as the flattened portion allows for Anti-attack to happen. Rise and Paradox help it to scrape the stadium near the tornado ridge and dissipate the impact of hits.

Overall
Overall, while it has some drawbacks, its uses in opposite spin match-ups allow for it to have different options in competitive matches.

(Nov. 16, 2020  6:48 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: I noticed there wasn't a draft for PAradox yet so i decided to make one

Description

Overall

i think its good also is there any parts that dont have drafts i wanna be useful for once
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:05 PM)beykid44 Wrote:

Description

Overall

Description

Overall

i think its good also is there any parts that dont have drafts i wanna be useful for once
take like one scroll thoughout the wiki
there are hundreds that need drafts
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:08 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:05 PM)beykid44 Wrote: i think its good also is there any parts that dont have drafts i wanna be useful for once
take like one scroll thoughout the wiki
can i do one on hyperion and helios from the set?

Description
Paradox is a Forge Disk first released in Random Booster Vol.18, where it was introduced on the Prize Beyblade Naked Spriggan Paradox Orbit Metal Ten. Paradox consists of two parts, a Core and a "Barrier." The Core is made of plastic and has no metal. The Barrier is a Penta-wing shape, reminiscent of Blast Jinnius's blades. The gimmick of Paradox is that the barrier is able to be flipped and put on the Core reversed. However, one of the modes, in the blades point upwards, only works on the Naked layer base(there are slots in which the tall blades fit), on which it will synergize with the 5 blades on Naked, improving the defense of the bey. In the other mode of paradox, the 5 blades point downwards, risking scraping. However, this mode works with every layer.

Of the two modes, the mode with the downwards blades is most useful. The other mode increases the recoil of Naked to a point that tends to cause it to self burst. Although the mode with the downwards blades risks scraping, this can be mitigated by using a taller driver such as Rise or Mobius. Paradox is one of few forge disks that tends to make frequent Layer-Disk contact.

Paradox can be used in the combo World Spriggan/Diabolos.Paradox.Rise 1S.
The combo works best in opposite spin match-ups, as it excels in Life-After-Death. For this combo to be maximally competitive, its best to use a worn Rise, as the flattened portion allows for Anti-attack. Rise and Paradox help it to move around the stadium near the tornado ridge and weaken the effect of hits.

Overall
pretty good, just made it a bit more understandable.
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  7:08 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: take like one scroll thoughout the wiki
can i do one on hyperion and helios from the set?

I’d say we do the oldest ones that haven’t been done yet. So we go in order.
Has anyone tried this combo in a competitive battle? I am doing some testing with it, but do not seem to work very well. Extremely weak against same spin attack beys like Rage. I also read we need to wait for the tip to wear a bit, so testing continues. I am just wondering if someone has taken all the way through competitions. Thanks