[Draft]  Energy Layer - Turbo Achilles A4

==Description==

Turbo Achilles A4 is a Balance Type Layer that features the Burst Stopper Gimmick, when Turbo Achilles A4 is launched hard enough the Burst Stoppers come out and stops Turbo Achilles A4 From Bursting. Just like Z Achilles Turbo Achilles A4 has Two Swords and Two Shields, The Swords have the Burst Stoppers on them to increase Attack Power, and The Shields both have two blades that are used for Defense. The Two Blue Shields are able to come out when spinning fast enough and are used to block attacks. The Layer has an Achilles motif that has two green eyes and a shield. Unlike its TT Counterpart, it doesn't have metal on the Two Swords.

Turbo Achilles A4 has two big weaknesses; its slopes, and its Burst Stoppers. Turbo Achilles A4's slopes are very short and nondurable slopes that make its slopes very weak thus making it very easy to burst, because of this it mainly relies on its Burst Stoppers, but, Turbo Achilles A4 bursts before even getting to the Burst Stoppers making the Burst Stoppers utterly useless. With these two Big Problems, Turbo Achilles A4 Struggles with Burst Resistance making the Bey easy to Burst.

==Overall==

Turbo Achilles A4 Struggles with Burst Resistance quite often, the Burst Stoppers are utterly useless since the Bey bursts before even making contact with them. Turbo Achilles A4 is weaker than the usual Turbo Products such as Turbo Spryzen S4 and Air Knight K4 as such Turbo Achilles A4 Is only recommended for Collection Purposes.

==Product List==

Beyblade Burst Turbo Championship Clash Set 

Beyblade Burst Turbo SlingShock Turbo Achilles A4 Starter Pack [/i]

Note: This is my first Draft for any Beyblade part ever so please bear with me here and give me your honest opinions
(Aug. 28, 2021  4:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: ==Description==

Turbo Achilles A4 is a Balance Type Layer that features the Burst Stopper Gimmick, when Turbo Achilles A4 is launched hard enough the Burst Stoppers come out and stops Turbo Achilles A4 From Bursting. Just like Z Achilles Turbo Achilles A4 has Two Swords and Two Shields, The Swords have the Burst Stoppers on them to increase Attack Power, and The Shields both have two blades that are used for Defense. The Two Blue Shields are able to come out when spinning fast enough and are used to block attacks. The Layer has an Achilles motif that has two green eyes and a shield. Unlike its TT Counterpart, it doesn't have metal on the Two Swords.

Turbo Achilles A4 has two big weaknesses; its slopes, and its Burst Stoppers. Turbo Achilles A4's slopes are very short and nondurable slopes that make its slopes very weak thus making it very easy to burst, because of this it mainly relies on its Burst Stoppers, but, Turbo Achilles A4 bursts before even getting to the Burst Stoppers making the Burst Stoppers utterly useless. With these two Big Problems, Turbo Achilles A4 Struggles with Burst Resistance making the Bey easy to Burst.

==Overall==

Turbo Achilles A4 Struggles with Burst Resistance quite often, the Burst Stoppers are utterly useless since the Bey bursts before even making contact with them. Turbo Achilles A4 is weaker than the usual Turbo Products such as Turbo Spryzen S4 and Air Knight K4 as such Turbo Achilles A4 Is only recommended for Collection Purposes.

==Product List==

Beyblade Burst Turbo SlingShock Turbo Achilles A4 Starter Pack

Note: This is my first Draft for any Beyblade part ever so please bear with me here and give me your honest opinions

i can agree with you on that, but i think it's defense is pretty good due to all my battles with it, a good defense driver will do. (maybe Turbo Achilles 00 Keep/Destroyer-SPM)
also think it's attack power is pretty good and it's relatively bulky so it's attack is good (my turbo achilles 00 zeta'/spiral-h is pretty poggers when it comes to attack)

as for burst resistance, it can be solved with a defense driver with a medium/strong lock.
(Aug. 28, 2021  5:08 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  4:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: ==Description==

==Overall==

==Product List==

Beyblade Burst Turbo SlingShock Turbo Achilles A4 Starter Pack

i can agree with you on that, but i think it's defense is pretty good due to all my battles with it, a good defense driver will do. (maybe Turbo Achilles 00 Keep/Destroyer-SPM)
also think it's attack power is pretty good and it's relatively bulky so it's attack is good (my turbo achilles 00 zeta'/spiral-h is pretty poggers when it comes to attack)

as for burst resistance, it can be solved with a defense driver with a medium/strong lock.

I've used every driver I had even used a TT driver and it still wasn't tight
(Aug. 28, 2021  5:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  5:08 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: i can agree with you on that, but i think it's defense is pretty good due to all my battles with it, a good defense driver will do. (maybe Turbo Achilles 00 Keep/Destroyer-SPM)

I've used every driver I had even used a TT driver and it still wasn't tight
oh ok