[Draft]  Energy Layer - Imperfect Phoenix

Quote:==Description==
Imperfect Phoenix is a Defense Type Energy Layer that features a bird in the center and four feathered blades that make up the bird's wings, representing the Layer's namesake; the mythical immortal bird, the Phoenix. As a part of the Cho-Z Layer System, Imperfect Phoenix features metal in its design; in this case, lining the tips of the wings and surrounding the center. The inclusion of metal makes Imperfect Phoenix heavier than most SwitchStrike/God Layers. Imperfect Phoenix also features a gimmick; the Layer can Burst twice.

To Burst twice, the four bladed outer perimeter making up the wings, known as the Revive Armour, is attached to the rest of the Layer by a mechanism different to what connects a Layer to a Performance Tip and will only release once a Imperfect Phoenix Combination loses a click. Since the Revive Armour has a weaker lock than Imperfect Phoenix's own medium length teeth, it parries impacts with the opponent akin to Tornado Wyvern's free-spinning Layer. While the loss of the Revive Armour makes the Layer much lighter, the smoother perimeter this action creates reduces recoil to compensate.  

Furthermore, the Revive Armour is left in the stadium so as to interfere with the opponent's Tip and impede Banking Patterns and reduce Stamina. However, this can also interfere with the Imperfect Phoenix Combination.

Like many other Cho-Z Layers, Perfect Phoenix is unbalanced which increases Burst risk and drains Stamina. However, these issues can be solved with the use of a Level Chip that fits underneath the Layer.
Quote:==Description==
Imperfect Phoenix is a Defense Type Energy Layer that features a bird in the center and four feathered blades that make up the bird's wings, representing the Layer's namesake; the mythical immortal bird, the Phoenix. As a part of the Cho-Z Layer System, Imperfect Phoenix features metal in its design; in this case, lining the tips of the wings and surrounding the center. The inclusion of metal makes Imperfect Phoenix heavier than most SwitchStrike/God Layers. Imperfect Phoenix also features a gimmick; the Layer can Burst twice.

Imperfect Phoenix has been combined with Dead Phoenix Core and Revive Armor, what make layer lighter than Perfect Phoenix.

Read more in [[Revive Phoenix]] and [[Dead Phoenix]].
I've tried Imperfect Pheonix with disc 7, frame proof and driver eternal. It can outclassed Cho-Z Spriggan.00W.Br (opposite spin) 

Can anyone confirm for it also? It might be because of the launching skill
(Aug. 20, 2019  6:05 AM)Syazwan Wrote: I've tried Imperfect Pheonix with disc 7, frame proof and driver eternal. It can outclassed Cho-Z Spriggan.00W.Br (opposite spin) 

Opposite-spin matchups don't represent how good or bad a Layer is. 0 Proof Eternal just happens to be one of the counters to Opposite Spin Bearing.
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  6:05 AM)Syazwan Wrote: I've tried Imperfect Pheonix with disc 7, frame proof and driver eternal. It can outclassed Cho-Z Spriggan.00W.Br (opposite spin) 

Opposite-spin matchups don't represent how good or bad a Layer is. 0 Proof Eternal just happens to be one of the counters to Opposite Spin Bearing.

Thanks for the info. I'm also see the advantage of driver eternal to have Imperfect Pheonix less affected by it's own armor. Thus, eternal driver is among the suitable driver for pheonix layer especially it helps a lot for the layer with wide weight distribution.
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Isn't eternal was better without any frame when a core disk is used? And, is 0 proof/ just a plain zero eternal enough to match cho z spriggan 00 wall bearing in left spin?
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:33 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Opposite-spin matchups don't represent how good or bad a Layer is. 0 Proof Eternal just happens to be one of the counters to Opposite Spin Bearing.

Isn't eternal was better without any frame when a core disk is used? And, is 0 proof/ just a plain zero eternal enough to match cho z spriggan 00 wall bearing in left spin?

I know 0 Proof Eternal beats Sting Bearing in opposite spin, but I haven't tested agaisnt that.